Silvertip Mountain Crooked Young
Zeta
I am powerless in this hospital for souls
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
@Mara Susi

Peak dipped his muzzle into the cold water of the lake. He moved his tongue into a bowl shape to scoop up water. He had been looking a bit around the territory, for herbs in particular. He was able to pick up some moss, which he laid carefully beside him as he drank. He lifted his head, and dipped his head so he could wipe the water off of his face with his inner leg, so the moss didn't soak up much. He picked the moss up carefully, and started his trek around the lake, looking for some potential plants that grew near water. 

Sorry this took so long! I thought you were going to make it, then I got sick and didn't have time! Sorry!
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara was heading towards the falls for a drink, when she stepped on a rather sharp rock making her whine slightly and jump to the side. She lifted her foot to reveal a bloody footprint in the ground. She shook her head, how could she be so careless? Instead of continuing to walk on the bleeding wound, she kept her leg lifted slightly to keep any dirt or unwanted things from going in it. Since she was already on her way to water, she decided it would be good to water it down as well. Mara trotted towards the falls, not catching the scent of another wolf with her lack of smell.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak pricked up his ears to hear another's footsteps. He turned his head to see the movements, the shadows, but he was unable to identify the wolf he had come upon. He slowly, and quietly walked, until the scent of another pack mate, female. He moved, so he could see her, he caught her limp, and the faint smell of blood he had gotten used to filled his nostrils. He stepped quietly into a place the man could be seen by the lady. He dipped his head in greeting once he was seen. The ghostly male walked closer to her. "Hello, I am Peak. Have you been hurt?" He said, pricking his ears up, eyeing the bloody paw.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara's ears perked at the sight of the pale wolf, but lowered once he spoke. Taking Steady's words into action, she lowered herself to be smaller than him, though it wasn't much since he was so tall. She may lack much in smell, but when he was closer she could tell he was in her pack with his scent. She looked down at her paw once he had mentioned it. "It seems I have," she concluded. "I was just about to wash it." A small amount of blood dripped onto the ground below her lifted foot. "I'm Mara, by the way, it's good to meet you." This interaction was strange to her, with her wolf-on-wolf contact being so limited in her years, but all in all, she thought she'd been handling it well so far.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak smiled sweetly at the girl. He cocked his head as he looked. "May I take a look? I am working as a healer, I don't bite." He said, trying to ease any tension. Not trying to sound cocky, but this would be a simple fix for the male. He would have to be careful to infection though.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara has had her fair share in medical situations, and gained some knowledge on it, but seeing his scars and obvious courage, she knew he was more experienced than her. "Of course I don't mind," she said, making her way closer to him with a subtle limp. She felt warmth at his kindness, which was all very new to her. So far everyone's been so kind, which would take some getting used to. But, that definitely didn't bother her.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He quickly walked closer to her so she didn't have to walk far. "No no, sit, you have a limp, don't walk to far." he said sweetly. He took a quick look at her paw, it wasn't terribly cut. The ivory male moved back into sitting position, moving his gaze down her leg to check for any other injuries. "It's actually not bad at all. Does it hurt badly?" he asked. The man wanted to know if powerful medical treatment would be needed. By the looks of how the girl talked, and looked, nothing overdramatic would be needed. It was always a good idea to ask though.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara was enlightened with joy when he was so curious about her wound, knowing herself it wasn't that bad. But he treated it as though it was one of the most important cases he's had, and was very kind about it too. She could tell he tried to be polite, which was showing through and making her smile. "It doesn't hurt much at all, no," she explained. "You really don't have to trouble yourself for me." Mara didn't want to make him feel as though he had to help her, knowing her probably had other things to do.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He smiled, a genuine smile, one he hadn't had in a while to hear the wound didn't cause and abundance of trouble for her. He scrunched up his face and laughed. "You are no trouble at all. You were hurt, it is kinda my job to fix it." he said. "Try to avoid tromping around in animal waste though, just to make sure it doesn't get infected." He said, giving a shy smile and a laugh.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"If you don't mind me asking," Mara tilted her head to the side, hoping he wouldn't get offended or sensitive about the topic, "How'd you earn those scars?" This as the second wolf she had asked this question, but his seem much more prominent and he withheld a larger quantity than the other, making her interest spark. Mara found a particular liking to the way she had phrased the question, earned, as though it was something you shouldn't be ashamed of.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man tilted his head. "I don't mind at all. I got most of the scars from my violent mother and father. Others I got from being thrown into dangerous situations, like when I was young, not a pup, they put me against a large male deer. The rest are from fights I got into as a loner. They haven't healed nicely, and sometimes I get embarrassed about them." He confessed. He didn't want the girl to be worried about asking him anything. "I'm pretty open about my childhood and some of my older years. I'm always open to stories I f you ever would like to hear one. Some stories are gruesome, others less gruesome." he said as he smiled. His scars told a story, and this girl was the first to ask about them. He outstretched his neck, and shook his fur a bit to reveal the largest scar on his neck. "This one was when I met up with a black bear. Strange creatures, for sure. They don't know how to fight very well, they just go for the neck. As you can see, this bugger got me." he laughed. The scar was caved in, and healed poorly. This one was very rarely seen, thanks to long fur.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara was captivated by his stories, even with them being less detail, but he had offered to speak about them in depth if she had wanted, which sparked her interest even more. She had always liked scars on others, it telling a story about them and their past. It helped her relax once he had confirmed he had no issues speaking about them.

Peak had mentioned a bear being the cause of one, which made her ears perk. "I recently lost most of my sense of smell because of a bear, this one being a younger grizzly though." Her scar one her nose wasn't that noticeable, since it healed well and faded back into the color of it's original state. But she did possess a few more on her body, but was more curious about his own.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak's ears stood high, and forward. "You lost some scent? I'm very sorry, but as a healer, I want to figure this out! I am still very sorry." He said as he stepped closer, still respecting her space. His tail wagged a bit. He couldn't promise her anything, but he would try. It seems impossible, but if you didn't try, you couldn't do anything.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She was a bit surprised to hear that he could help gain her at least some of her smell again. Mara knew he was ahead of her in medical knowledge, but he must had been advanced. "No need to be sorry," She reassured, and took a few steps closer to him, noticing how he was respecting her space, but Mara wanted to be positive he could get a good look at it. She spotted his tail wagging and was amused that he found helping others so enjoyable. "Get as close as you need to be."
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak smiled politely as she moved closer. He didn't move, just moved his neck more. He was a male, and as a male, he would respect a females space. He did notice a tiny scar, but she was right, it did heal nicely. "I can't promise I will fully revive your smell, but I will try as hard as possible." he said. This needed to be clear that he wasn't a miracle worker. He gave a sheepish smile, and chuckled a bit.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Throughout her life, Mara had learned to be a more pessimistic versus hoping too much. She didn't doubt that Peak wouldn't try his best, or even revive it a little, but she didn't believe all of her scent would be restored. "You're very kind, how can I repay you for it?" She was offering a form of payment for his treatment, not wanting to take advantage of him.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak smiled as she offered a payment. He cocked his eye brow up and chuckled a bit. "Hang out with me more. I think your pretty cool." he laughed, but immediately regretting his words. "I-If that's ok with you of course." he stuttered. They would be spending a bit of time anyway with smell therapy.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara almost couldn't believe what he was saying, someone actually wanted to spend time with her? Someone actually liked her? Her tail wagged slightly, and she gave a half smile. Although her outside appearance only seemed slightly happy, her whole world had been lightened. "That would be great, I think you're pretty cool too."
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The ghostly man was surprised to see how she reacted to him being so blunt. His tail wagged a bit, happily. He gave a really cheesy smile, his ears perked up. His eyes were bright, not showing the thing he has seen, finally showing the future, not the past. His new life was at Silvertip Mountain, and he just made a friend. His mind had already started whizzing with idea to help her scent. He would have to check his herb supply to see if he could actually complete these ideas.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Should I be doing anything to help it?" She asked, hoping to reduce the work he had to do as little as possible.  Noticing his smile, she widened her own, and ears perked along with his own. Mara was realizing how good of a decision it was to join Silvertip was, if not she'd probably be roaming the snow, cold and alone. Hoping o find her brother, but with so many new things going on she'd thought of her lost brother very little while in the pack, which was good for her.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak shook his head sadly. "Later on maybe you can do things to prevent it, but not right at the moment." He said. He was happy to see her pearly whites show, packs were a good place for both her and Peak it seemed, luckily he moved away from his family, he knew they were searching for him, but they were probably not even near the Wilds, let alone Silvertip. 

End after your post and make a new one about Peak helping Mara with smell?
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara looked forward to spending more time with Peak, and was excited to get to know him more. He seemed amusing and kind, hopefully nothing happens to ruin their new friendship. She saw him frown when his answer was unfortunate, but that didn't bother her very much. "That's alright." She assured. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Would you start the new thread? Perhaps they could be meeting at his den?