Porcupine Ridge The Last Stop
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
This was the last stop. Kelina had tried most packs, all others were full. She wandered to the packs borders, her head low, as she had pretty much given up. She didn't know how it happened, but somehow she had gone from dangerous murderer to one of the weakest Lone Wolves. The wound on her back was burning, but she knew it wasn't fatal. She sat outside and licked it, before howling to the pack.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
i know you're trying to fight when you feel like flying
184 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It was the scent of blood, rather than the summoning howl, that drew Farstep from the woods to skirt the border. He was concerned, for the scent blew up from the direction of the valley bordering their ridge and was near to their claim. The beta male wasted no time in drifting along the snowy ridge, and soon enough, he spotted the source.

He ranged nearer to Kelina, pricking his ears dominantly and lifting his head to sniff the air. Yep, the blood came from her. Porcupine Ridge already had many mouths to feed and all of them were healthy and capable. He was not alpha, but until an alpha appeared to correct him, Farstep's opinion was that they had no room for dead weight, which is what the injured lone wolf was to him.

He curled his lips and growled a gravelly warning, boring his gaze directly into Kelina's own.
Formerly Farstep. Name changed to suit the fact that he has no known name.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina heard a howl from another pack. She glanced at the other wolf and said "I am sorry, I made a mistake about a pack..." She turned "Bye....." She then ran to see the other pack.

Sorry, I think a pack just changed their minds about letting me join xD
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"