Silvertip Mountain Let's fix this
Zeta
I am powerless in this hospital for souls
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Private 
Peak was sorting out his den, making more space by cleaning out rocks and such. Leaves moved in before he joined, so he brushed those out, leaving a pile outside his den. Some snow joined in, so Peak had to brush that out as well. He was moving the pile of leaves out of the front of his den. He was somewhat satisfied with his work, he would fix more later on. Now would a good time to check on @Mara Susi. He let out a howl, telling her the man was ready to start treatment, and he came up with a few good ideas. He stopped his howl, and waited for the girl to reach him. He collected a few herbs from the stash, and a couple extra add ons. He had been digging and chipping away a rock to forms scoop in the bowl. The man gave off a tiny smile, and his tail wagged before she even arrived. He would probably have to tell her and give her things she wouldn't like very much.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Upon hearing his howl, she howled back to confirm she had heard his call, and announce she was on her way. She was about to start trotting towards him, but remembered his advice before about her wounded foot, and instead walked her way to his den. Once reaching him, she gave out a friendly bark in greeting and smiled. "Hello!" She said, enthusiastically. She had been looking forward to not only aided to her lack of sense, but also getting to know Peak more. She didn't know what to expect with her time here, unaware of the herbs and treatments used for this particular situation. But all in all she wouldn't mind doing things she didn't like if it meant reviving part of her smell. Even if it did nothing, she'd still be positive and know it was worth it to talk to Peak a bit more.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak gave a dip of the head and another smile. His tail wagged slowly. "Hey there! You ready to do this?" He said, cocking his head to the side playfully. He reached back into his den to reveal to rock-bowl he created. Inside was honey, and what wasn't visible was a lot of cinnamon. "Ghis is honey with cinnamon, it is very strong. But it might open up, and awaken the nerves that have been damaged in your nose. It won't work just once, you will have to do this twice a day, with some other options I will show you later. Everything sound good before we start?" he asked.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She wasn't having second thoughts, but was definitely wondering if it was worth it. It is, she thought to herself. Besides, Peak had put effort into this, and it would mean she'd get to spend time with him, which was a big positive. "Let's get this over with," She said, but showed a friendly smile to relieve any tension.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He looked at her smile, and gave a smile back. "I'm really sorry. For everything. From the attack, to right now." The man said, looking sad. He pushed the rock-bowl closer. "Try not to swallow this, just let it sit on your tongue. After a few minutes, we will wash it out with water." he said. He waited for her to lap up the sticky honey, and waited for a look of disgust towards him.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara gave a considerate look. "Don't apologize, you're just trying to help." She sniffed the medicine and counted down in her head before taking some into her mouth and letting it sit. She wanted to spit it out, giving a disgusted look, but kept still kept quiet.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He let his tail wag a bit. "Strong huh? he said. "I'll be right back I'm gonna grab you some water. Don't swallow it or spit it out" he gave he a funny, teasing look before trotting off to get water.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had definitely been enjoying her time with Peak, even if it involved having to have this strange  taste in her mouth. She hadn't thanked him for doing this for her, and she made a mental note to do that once she had this out of her mouth. Her tongue tingled, along with the tip of her nose too. Perhaps the sensation meant it was working? She wagged her tail slightly, gaining hope that this could actual work.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak quickly returned, with a ball of moss dripping with water held gently in his mouth. He squeezed them out into the same rock bowl, and dropped the moss onto another exposed rock in the sun. He ducked back in the den and grabbed two mint leaves. He set them aside, for later. He looked at the girl, and nodded. "Just a few more minutes, then you wash it out with the water, and spit the water out." He waited about 3 more minutes, and nodded once more. "Wash it out." He said with a smile, nudging the water forward. "Make sure to spit, don't swallow." He reminded her.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara did as she was told, and spit out the substance. "I'm glad thats over," she admitted, with a smile and a light chuckle. "Thank you for doing this, Peak, you are so kind." She ignored the act she'd have to be doing that yet another time this day, and continually for the next... however long. But, she'd probably learn to get used to it, maybe even acquire a liking for it. Which didn't seem likely, but always possible.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He smiled once she spit the honey and cinnamon out. "Ah, it's nothing." he said shyly. he nudged the two mint leaves over. "Just chew these up, and you can spit them out or swallow them, it won't hurt you I promise." he said with a sweet wink. Hopefully after this was all done she would have some kind of relief, this would make him feel better about himself, and his abilities.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"It's something to me," Mara exclaimed, before taking two mint leaves in her mouth and chewing, but instead of spitting them out like the first medicine, she swallowed them without a second thought. "I'm assuming you want to be a caregiver?" She asked, assuming he would put his advanced skills into a trade.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The ghostly male smiled a bit. He wasn't a cocky wolf, but he did feel pretty great helping her out, anything to make her feel better. "Anything I can do to help you." he said with a shy smile. "Yeah, I would really like to earn the medic trade. I really enjoy working with herbs, and I seem to enjoy the wolves I get to work with." He said with a small smile.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His smile made her grin in return. "How many wolves have you worked with before?" the young wolf questioned, he seemed experienced in his job, it was probably plenty. Peak might have intriguing stories about his 'patients'. Mara observed the white male a bit more, taking in his features. His height was a large one, but fit him well.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak began to clean the sticky rock he used to hold the honey b grabbing some soaked moss and ringing it onto the rock, and using the moss to scrub away the extra. "Well, when I was younger, the medic was the lowest ranking, dirt was more important than medics. Who knows why, It's not like we can save lives or anything but whatever." He laughed. "When my sister got hurt, my parents would pull me from the den to save her. Even if she coughed when she would drink water wrong." He snorted, before grabbing the rock to move it out of the way. "I have worked a bit as a medic during my travels as a loner, I helped Zaria a bit with her pregnancy issues. You were there for that though." He said before laughing.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"And what a nightmare that is," the girl joked. "I can't imagine what she's going through," she claimed, giving it some thought. "Do you want to have pups?" the question was a little different than their conversation, but brought up for reasonable circumstances, since they were on the topic.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak nodded. "Yes, it was pretty bad, but lucily I'm here, safe now." he smiled at her, his head tilted down slightly to look her through. He wasn't prepared for the question she asked next, but he would have to give her the truth. It wasn't offensive to him, so he would ask back the same thing. "Yes, yes I would like pups very much. I want to kinda give them a better upbringing than I got, and I would treat them better then my family treated me." He said, before giving another smile. "What about you? Do you want pups?" He asked, cocking his head.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Truthfully, I worry about having them, but yes, I would enjoy to have pups very much." Her worries were from her own past, with her pack falling and losing her brother in the process. To make another pup go through that made her want to never gain a mate, worried about the family falling apart. She looked at the brightside though, with her being in a healthy pack and humans not being heard of for miles and miles, so the chance was likely that she'd one day be a mother. 

"You seem like you'd be a wonderful father," She complimented.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak gave her a concerned look before walking forward, andgently running his tongue over the top of her head. "Why are you worried? I think you would be a wonderful mother." he said with a smile. He smiled and blushed at her compliment. "Thank you very much Mara. I do hope to be a father someday." He wanted pups more than anything, but he wasn't going to say that to her. He would teach them everything her could.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara felt a sense of comfort in his closeness, but she was shocked once he licked the top of her head, having yet to feel a comforting touch since her pack was destroyed. She wanted to hide herself in his chest, but decided not too, unsure if it would be out of conduct or odd. She took a deep breath before looking at him, "I'm just fearful for my children to have the same fate as me." the girl admitted.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He was surprised she didn't pull away, but he didn't know if he wanted to move closer, as a male he wanted to respect her boundaries. All he wanted to do was move closer and place his head on hers, so she could have her moment of calmness, and closeness he thought she needed. He also didn't know for sure if she had a mate, and if she did, the mate might not like his actions. Though he did have a strong feeling she didn't have a mate, because she said she didn't have pups, and he accepted his comfort. Though, when she spoke, he had to move a bit closer and run his tongue over her her head a few more times. "They won't, you will be a great mother to your children. You are sweet, and brave enough to handle them in any situation. You will do just fine I promise." he spoke, ending with another lick. Comfort was deeply foreign to him, but this felt oddly natural.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
How could a wolf be so kind and generous as Peak? She was already growing fond of him to a large extent, and decided to take a big step past her usual comfort zone and by licking Peak on his cheek. "That means so much to me, thank you." she looked up at him with a smile, and couldn't help but lick him once more. Assuming Peak didn't have a mate helped her be so open with him, or else she would feel as though she was intruding in their space.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Even though the man was born into a terrible childhood, he had a generally sweet heart no one could break. His cheek tingled where see licked it, so he moved a bit closer, letting their fur mix. He gazed down into her eyes, obviously not making a challenge. It was obvious, because his eyes shine with happiness, and care. He moved his head down to her neck, pressing his head it, it was a form of affection his parents gave his sister. To him, it seemed loving, and caring. "Ah, it's nothing." he mimicked what he said earlier, while lifting his head to lick the top of her muzzle, and moved it back in between her eyes, to about the middle of her head. He gave a soft growl-purr before gazing into her eyes again. Maybe he did feel a bit more for her.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara pressed herself against his body, and moved her head underneath his chin. He had shown an excessive amount of affection, and she wish she could too, but she had no idea how to return it. It seemed the two of them both had difficult times when they were young, lacking the love and care they needed. It was a large relief to actual feel something so kind. "You mentioned how your parents were very concerned about your sister, what was she like?" 
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak was surprised when she showed him affection back. When she spoke, he was a bit worried on how to respond. He didn't want her to think he was  weak and only out to get his sister. "Well, she was very pampered, and untrained. If she did something wrong, she wouldn't be corrected, so she would continue to do it. I left the pack young, after a few days from her heat, so I believe she got pregnant, but I'm not sure. If she did, I don't think she would even know who the father was." he laughed at the end, resting his head further on his head, giving his soft purr again before running his tongue over the ear the closest to his muzzle.