Qeya River Just Exploring!
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Horosk looked down at the river, at his own reflection. He blinked and lowered his head to drink, The water was cold and refreshing. He lay down by the river's edge and rested his head on his paws. He wasn't sure what to do. He had no pack, because he was attempting to start his own. Near here, possibly at Nova Peak, despite the fire that had destroyed the northside. It was still habitable. If not there then they'd probably go to Sunset Valley. 

He closed his eyes for a nap, his tail curling round his back legs.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
you wanted to rp, so i'll try not to freak him out. too much

Judas grinned sadistically as a scent he knew to be a wolf. He hid nearby after peeking at the owner of the scent. He observed the wolf from a distance, analysing every bit of him. He had a mixture of black and brown hair making up his pelt. Quite a strong build, which might be bad news if Judas got too close. It was quite unwise to rest in the open, especially near a place where any predator could come to. Such as a bear. Such things the deceptionist used to his advantage.

A quiet, dark chuckle escaped his mouth before he rounded the rock he used as cover, approaching the wolf and stopping a few feet away. He remained standing, keeping a close eye on his soon-to-be victim. "A good day for a rest, is it not?" he asked with a kind voice, cocking his head to the side.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk raised his head, looking at the wolf. "Yes, I suppose it is." He said with a cautious voice. "May I help you?" He wasn't sure what the wolf wanted, or why it was talking to him. He yawned and sat up, so he'd be more ready if the wolf got too close. He glanced at the water and drank again, turning back to look at the other wolf afterwards.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas kept his distance, watching the drinking wolf. He put his head back to a vertical angle, still standing on all fours. A short gust of wind breezed by, brushing past the hairs of his pelt. "You seem thirsty? Long journey?" he asked inquisitively. He wanted to know as much as he could about this wolf. Then he got a wild idea. Something to savor inside. A cruel thought.

"Just thought I might give you a heads up, but I think I saw something bad in the water a little further up." He snickered to himself, turning his head away to avoid the other seeing it. A joke he enjoyed making. He liked seeing wolves panic, especially when nothing at all was wrong.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk replied "I suppose. I'm attempting to... nevermind..." He decided against telling this wolf about his plans. He wasn't sure if he could trust him. He listened to Judas as he said about the water. "Well, I guess it's a good thing I don't need to drink anymore, huh?" He said, calmly. If there was something bad there, he better check with this wolf, just in case - true or not. "And what kind of 'Bad' thing might this be?"
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas quirked a brow inquisitively. So he did have something in these wilds. And he was going to weed it out of him with the best use of his silver tongue. Like a snake, his mouth were the fangs. And his words the venom that sent others into madness. Setting friends on friends, allies on allies. "Attempting to what, exactly? If you don't mind me asking."

He rolled his head in a thinking way, as if trying to remember the imaginary plant he saw. Then he thought of the perfect one. "Ah, Jimsonweed I believe it was. It can be harmless if used correctly, only giving minor hallucinations...unless consumed without knowing..." He paused as he awaited a reaction, before going on. "Then again, it could have been a random plant, so could be harmless." He enjoyed frightening wolves with absolutely nothing, and he did well to hide that.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk thought for a moment, wondering if he should say. He had nothing to lose. So he said "I was here to.. start a pack. Not that it's of any concern to you, unless you'd be joining." He didn't think Judas would want to join, but since he seemed interested, so he said anyway. "Jimsonweed? Hmm. Interesting."
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas nodded. Certainly an interesting thing to be doing, especially alone. If he were alone. Perhaps he could use this to his advantage. One day, but not today. As many have said, keep your friends close. But your enemies closer. And in these wilds, enemies are almost everywhere. "Ah. Interesting" he murmured.

"Well, are you seeing any hallucinations? Lights growing brighter? Hazy figures? Imaginary figures, even.'' He snickered again inside his mind. After those words, one could quite easily think that he himself was a hallucination. Not the first time that had happened. And a couple of those times, he made sure that he wasn't one, by showing some physical proof. "You should be fine if it's nothing, though. If it is, well it was nice knowing you."
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk raised his brow. "No. None of those." he said confidently. He flicked his tail, and scratched his ear a few times, before turning back to Judas. "Anyway, may I ask why you are here again?" He asked, forgetting why this wolf started talking to him in the first place.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas forced a small confident smile accompanied by a light chuckle. Yet inside, he felt lucky the other did not see through his facade. If this was someone he had met before, then he might have been doomed after all. He would not have lasted a full minute in a fight, so he always relied on his quick-thinking and charm.

The trickster shrugged before answering. "Just walking around, looking around here and there." That was truth, no lies. He was just walking around, seeing the sights. What he did while going around, he kept to himself. At least, he kept that from all other wolves. Until they were on there deathbed.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk nodded, not needing to really know anything else. Then a thought popped into his mind. Perhaps he had seen her. Probably not, but it was worth a try. "Have you.... seen a black/grey wolf around her recently? With the name Kelina? You probably haven't, she never liked to make herself known..." His eyes looked dull when he said this.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas hesitated, even though the only other he had seen was a lone fox. No wolves in these wilds. This one before him was the first. How he wished he could take care of him, show him what he believed all wolves deserved. Yet, he did not want to blow his cover. Not just yet. 

The trickster shook his head as an answer. "Truly, I am sorry. But all I have seen is a fox. I have yet to come across other visitors and inhabitants of these lands. I wish you the best of luck in finding her." He mentally grinned before going on in his mind. 'So that I may strike either of you with grief.'  How he longed to cause some havoc.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk sighed but nodded. "Well, if you ever see her, tell her I'm looking." He said, miserably. "She better not have got herself into trouble" he thought. Kelina was always getting into trouble. Mainly fights, as she had at home before she left. Perhaps she had another fight? What if she was dead? Or perhaps terribly injured? No. Horosk shook his head, she was smart, she most likely would've tried to join a pack, that would be the safest option. Before she left she had a dream of going to the dark brotherhood, but he was sure they had been full. Maybe she had joined, or found out they were full and joined another pack? So many questions he so longed to find the answer to. He sighed again.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas would have rolled his eyes if he didn't want to keep his cover. Instead, he held that inside. "You must really like whoever this is you are talking about." He looked around, checking for any other beings nearby. Then, he decided to bid farewell. Even if it would not be forever. Every wolf he ever met, he planned to meet again. "Well, it was good to speak with you, but I must get going. Farewell." He turned away and then went off the way he came.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
"She was my sister" he said, but shook his head "She did some terrible things" Then he looked again at Judas as he said farewell. "Goodbye, strange wolf." He said - he didn't know what his name actually was. "Perhaps we shall meet again someday." He stated, watching as Judas walked away, and he stood and left as well.