Blackfeather Woods I'm not a vampire but I feel like one
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
128 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Pietro had somewhat of a talent in fighting, and he enjoyed it. He showed this by taking it out on a stick or bush most of the time. He was out of the den, wandering around the woods, every once in a while he would play fight with a stick, because he couldn't find anyone to play fight with, besides Kendra. He loved his sister very much, but he wanted to explore, and make some new friends. He could also tell she didn't love going out of the den, so he left he be this time. He came upon a fallen log, much bigger than himself. A smirk spread across his face. He bared his teeth, and laid back his ears. His father taught him how to dodge, not how to attack. Pietro lashed his little tail, and stood, legs apart, like his father showed him during training. He lunged sloppily and the log and swiped his claws down it, leaving small claw marks.

He continued, even as he got very tired. He was panting at the end, claw marks all over the log. He took a few breaths, and started again. "Swipe, left, back, swipe, bite. he whispered through huffs. He was a determined pup, and he was feeling so good, no one could stop him. He pulled back, panting and tail low, to examine the torn up log, tiny claw marks everywhere. He gave a victorious smile, and lashed his tail once again. "I won. You didn't!" he yelled, and laughed after. He flattened his ears once more, and bared his teeth, showing 'dominance' over the log.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She had not seen much of the male twin, Pietro, since the pack hunt. Even then, they hardly talked. Ye, her duty was to babysit both, and so far she had interacted more with Kendra. It wasn't a surprise when she found him viciously maiming a fallen tree, for she always had the feeling he was more tactically intrigued than Kendra. She waited for him to finish before commenting on his skills. It was quite clever, no doubt Burke had taught the young male. Though she could only hope that fighting did not overcome his personality, for that never turned out well. She smiled as he singly rejoiced at his victory. 

"Nice job,'' She awarded as she strolled up to him, eyeing the deep slash marks that were embedded into the log. She wasn't sure if he had gotten over the whole redgrove thing, but she acted like it never happened. The last thing she wanted was for him to continue to be mad at her. "I wonder if you could manage to do the same thing to a moving object," Her voice was hinted with a challenge. Seeing his display of dominance over the tree seemed enough to spark a challenge, one that she doubted he would decline. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro was surprised to see the ebony female appear, he was to focused apparently. When she sparked a challenge, a bit of fear went through him, you could see it in his little eyes. He quickly stood up, chest puffed out, his ear stood so tall they touched, almost looking like one giant ear on his head, with a small gap. "Is that a challenge?" he said, playfully eyeing Nemesis. "I'm pretty good. I don't want you to get hurt." he said, acting worried. He spread his legs apart, and his tail lashing. He let out a small, playful growl, waiting for the female to answer.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She smirked at the pure gutsiness Pietro had. She haunched, tail swishing back and forth as she eyed him down, playfully of course. "You bet it is!" She laughed mischievously before skidding out the way, a friendly challenge in her eyes. Her legs were spread out, almost in attack position though her ears did not meet her skull. Instead, they were raised to a point, showing that she meant no actual harm. But how Pietro would respond, she was ready. She thought of how perfect it would be for Xan to teach Pietro how to spar, or even Damien. She wouldn't believe that the boy Xan didn't care about anything, and she would show him, one day.

"Me get hurt?" She feigned shocked, yet the challenge was still clear in her voice. "I don't think that's ever happened before," She recalled, eyeing the boy for his next move. Her feet sidestepped, constantly moving from one position to another. She was yet to see how fast he was though she was certain a scratch from him would wind up 
getting her sent to Venus for repair. 
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro caught the playful look, and flashed her with his own. He remembered a few tips from his father. Keep your eyes open. he thought, before lunging forward, just to scare her and make her jump back, after he moved back to his previous stance. "Then you will have good stories to tell about-" he paused, looking down sadly. His body stance changed. He sniffled, until he bolted forward, with a toothy grin. "Me beating you!" he yelled.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Some pp, let me know if you want me to change it!
She danced out the way of his claws, skipping to a stop not far off. It was a warning shot. His lunge had been expected though it didn't stop her from reacting. Yet the next move was quite devious. Her gaze softened momentarily as he lowered his head, though the thought of a ruse came to her just in time to realise his trick. Very good, she couldn't help thinking. But two could play at that game.

"Okay!" She feigned surrender. "I don't want to get hurt--" She whimpered, lowering her head in submission. She held like that for a little bit, waiting to see his reaction. Her manipulative skills were far too great for him to see it coming, after all she had used the same trick on a grown male not too long before. She had crouched, her hind legs awaiting the spring. As soon as he had gotten close enough, she had sailed over his head, regaining her composure on the other side of him. "Come and get me," She smirked, teasing him well enough to light a spark.
128 Posts
Ooc —
I don't know why but I love this thread so much omg

Pietro stood proudly as the female coward down before him. Both his pride, and Nemesis's manipulation, sent him to think he won the battle, without having to make chaos. He lashed his little tail in pride. "I knew it! You are scar-" he was cut off by the female jumping clear over him, in shock, he just watched her jump clear over him. He quickly turned around, back in his fighting stance. He bared his teeth, but it quickly, and accidently turned into a grin. His little tail was lashing, and let out a bark. He started moving to the side, circling her. "Last chance to back down." he growled playfully, happiness glazed over his beautiful violet eyes, as he locked eyes with the girl, fully initiating a challenge.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Ik me too :3

The shock plastered on the boy's face was good enough for her. The clean sail above his body had made her feel especially proud of herself, though the moment was short lived before he bared his teeth once more. Back down? please. While it was just a game, she wouldn't use that as an excuse to damage her pride. "Never," She looked him dead in the eye, taunting him even further to make a move. They were sidestepping things, not making an actual move. She swiped her paw out about his head, giving her own warning shot. She had missed on purpose, but awaited his next move excitedly. Her tail swished faster now, the "high stakes' getting to her. "Tell you what, if you can manage to nab me, i'll let you give me a scar," She had none to speak of and was quite intrigued with the idea of having one. And if it came from the pup, it would be quite the story. 
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro was confused when she said she wouldn't back down. Little did the female know, Pietro was a perfect fighter. The boy jumped forward, when her words stopped him in confusion. He took a few steps back. "Nab?" he asked. Nab wasn't a word he had heard before. Maybe that meant, capture? He didn't know what this word was, so he would hold off his brutal attack. The thought of giving her a scar would highly benefit Pietro. He would go back to his sister and brag, and maybe he would seem tough, not just a lousy pup that does nothing. What ever 'nab' meant, he would have to do it.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
"If you can catch me, you give me a scar," There was a smirk in her voice, re clarifying what the deal was. But something told her Pietro was more than happy to do so. She skittered back as the boy lunged forward, placing her light on her feet. She wung another paw at him, expecting him to jump back himself. Nothing was to seriously hurt, just a little game until he was old enough to full on spar. She did like the idea of having a spar circle, where everyone had a shot at each other. Perhaps she would try that to see how it goes. Even the children could participate, as long as Burke allowed. She bared her teeth playfully, wishing her tail faster.