Arrow Lake HELLO NEW WORLD!
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
@Aaron so excited!! :3 Just guessed on the location, sorry!

Well, this was interesting. Nothing had really been planned, she had just left. Actually, she hadn't left, she was already alone. The start of a new journey, to make a better name for herself than just Amara, only Amara. She would take advice and follow the wind, to wherever she landed. That's how they did it, right? Anyways, there was nothing left for her in the Hollow, just the memory of her mother and nothing more. The old lady had wandered off the side of a cliff, leaving Amara to her lonesome. But that was okay, she was her own person and individuality was bound to happen sometime. The Teekon was quite a beautiful place, as she traveled inward, meeting the dip of a lake. She closed her eyes, breathing in the scents of her surroundings. There were packs, no doubt, but she would wait to commit. A caring creature like her was also a wary one, and her body size could not match the attack of a well rounded stranger. She didn't care about her looks, and had never been told to do so. Instead, she worked to refine her medical skills, something that had been passed down from generation to generation in her family. It made up for her tactical incoordination. Her lean body sank down into the snow, her head peaking above the snow to gaze at the frosted water. Summertime would be wonderful, she thought, realizing she had no plans to skip town any time soon. 
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Yay!! <3 He's gonna be a bit of a butt at first... i think... I'm working on it (:  

The lack of lone wolves Aaron had come across was quite distressing, and so he pushed further past the wonderful place he longed to call home.

Today would be his day, he believed, and soon enough the scent of a wolf had entered his nostrils. Marvelous! he exclaimed to himself. He stood and let the scent engulf him for a moment, as it was quite alluring, but more importantly it was singular. To him this meant that not only would he have to opportunity to bag a wolf for his pack, but also perhaps a mate- had she been tempting enough for him. 

He soon came across her closer, and let out a low woof to grab her attention. He was quite a sight to see, handsome in every measure and most certainly not so modest about it. Aaron stood and waited for her to react- but she seemed lonely and pitiful enough to him that perhaps she'd most certainly wish to come near him. 
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
that's fine! it'll work out her "tough" skills lmao

She was content, laying there in the snow, that was until a short woof brought her back to reality. Her head turned inquisitively, eyeing the stranger for a moment before gathering herself up from the ground. A brief shake sent the remaining snow from her pelt flying, returning her to incredible beauty  decency once more. She did not approach the male, knowing fully the laws of stranger danger. She did not trust the man, at least not yet, the idea of him attacking made her stay away. Instead, she smiled kindly, not knowing any other way to approach. "Hello," She greeted, her ears flickering slightly in intent. "Can I help you?" She inquired, though she was still a stranger around these parts. Nothing about her came off as hostile, only she did not submit to however this was. A brief intake of scents told her he was indeed packless as well, so she had no need to do so. She did not give her name either, not shaking the fact that she had no idea who this was. Something about him suggested pride, even though he was quite dashing in looks. It was also arrogance, she noted, not liking at attribute fir herself or others. She was hopelessly blind to her own looks, instead esteemed grace taking the place in her heart as beauty.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He approached a bit closer, careful not to crowd her too much. "I was hoping that you could," he smiled gently, exercising no dominance or submissive moves. He was obviously larger, and believed he could best her in a fight had she tried anything. But for now, he was by no means hostile. "If you don't mind my commenting, you are quite a lovely creature," he mused, his tail swishing side to side. Aaron then sat, assuming she didn't break out into some angry frenzy, and watched her curiously. 

"Pardon my manners," he bowed his head. "My name is Aaron."
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She began to feel uneasy as he advanced, although his kind tone eased her. He didn't really seem hostile, so that was good. But what did he want? His answer intrigued her, though it made her wary. His comment about her looks sent her cheeks warmth, if she had been human, they would be pink with bashful embarrassment. "Thank you," She muttered, shying away from the subject of her beauty. She sat as well, assuming the stranger, Aaron had no intention of harming her.

"Amara," She responded, her eyes flickering to his. He was quite dashing himself, something she could not deny to admit. Not that she like-liked him necessarily, but attraction was a complex thing. "I'm new," She couldn't help but to add, not really knowing what else to add about herself other than the fact that this was her first day in the territory.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"New?" he mused, his tail moving slowly against the snowy earth. "Well I welcome you, this is soon to be the humble home of my pack," he informed her, watching her movements and expressions carefully. He did not intend to frighten her, he really was quite friendly, and it was only his intention to invite her to be part of his pack.

The only problem, however, was that if she did not wish to join him he would have no choice but to chase her from the territory. Aaron gave a kind smile, hoping that such a beautifully made wolfess would gladly accompany him. "I don't suppose you're looking for a home in a pack, are you?" he asked, his sky-blue eyes glinting with a strange kind of mischievous politeness. 
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Her brow creased at this new information. Was she trespassing? There was no scent of a pack, though the male, Aaron claimed there was. Ah, he was yet to find members, she figured. At the time, she did not consider that she would be apart of his plan, she had not even considered joining a band of wolves yet.

"Oh, I-" She really didn't want to be rude, nor ignorant to his proposal.. but she had just arrived. She barely knew the male, yet something intrigued her. If she declined.. he might hurt her, or become an unfriendly. But, she loved family, and she knew she couldn't very well survive on her own. She nodded her head dedicately, sure of her choice. "I was not, but I will join your pack," She was bold in her words before shrinking down again. "That is, if you were offering," Came her timid follow up. Her eyes trained on the male, hoping he would not decide differently and chase her away.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The woman seemed hesitant, and Aaron held his breath as he wished to hear her say she'd stay. He was extremely up front with people. He would speak his mind in the most delicate way he could, and he had no fears of approaching them just to chat. This one seemed different, and somehow this timidness set him on his toes. She was different, opposite of him perhaps, and he quite loved the vibe, if you will, she put off.

But she agreed! The male was delighted, dipping his head with much diluted excitement. "Marvelous, Amara," he beamed, "I was indeed offering," the male added, his tail wagging gently behind him. "I apologize that this was not in your original plans, but I promise you that I will not disappoint you," he continued, smiling brightly.

bleh. accidentally posted off of aria.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She ciuldn't help but to offer a quirky smile in return, not trying to seem over enuthisatic but excited enough. Actually, she was thrilled. He was quite different than her, bold in a charming way she could never pull off. Unknown to her, this is what he likes about her, the difference. If she had known this, her attitde would have been much more flustered, blushing deeply at the though. Would she be his queen if he was the king? The though made her giddy, though it was based off of stories she had been told as a child. Her naive nature showed about her, and she didn't dare hide it.

"What will our pack be about?" She questioned, before realing her miskate. Se could not start taking ownership over everything that presneted itself dispite how much she wanted to. "Sorry, your pack," She chuckled lightly, although it was clear she was nervous. This was something new, and on her first day too! Her tail swayed, elegantly, a bit of her excitement showing in her body language.

ugh happens to me aaall the time, lol
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
so sorry for the delay! I moved this year and I haven't seen my boyfriend in a little over a month. I went back for a few days so I haven't been super active. (:

Although she appeared a bit straightforward, the male took no offense. He chuckled a little, raising his eyebrows in what appeared to be a misunderstanding. He seemed the think that this was a direct attempt at confessing her attraction for him, and let's face it, quite a believable statement. But the arrogant male simply waved his tail and raised his muzzle slightly. "It could be yours," he replied, almost offered. He did need a queen, and that was how it was done. Ask, elope, rule. But perhaps no so quickly. 

"I have yet to think of a name- but I'm tempted to name after my old home," Aaron responded, tail flicking again. "But I think that it will be of a different sort. Ruled in pairs- decided by the higher of the ranks," he explained, watching her opinion on the idea. "Any say?" he asked.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
No, it's fine! I'm no stickler for fast threads, life happens <3

It could be yours. Was that something she wanted? She wanted to feel safe, and so far she did. She smiled, not confirming nor denying. That was a conversation for later. It was true, she did feel attraction to him, but it was not a confession of love. She had not loved anyone fully, besides her mother. Even then, it had not been a permanent love. One day, she would have a family and a proper home but she didn't like to get ahead of herself. One step at a time.

"Well, what was your previous pack name?" She asked, getting down to business right away. She liked difference, something that stood out and if that name would accomplish that, she was more than supportive. Ruled in pairs. Did that mean..? She blushed. Did Aaron mean.. mates? It was foreign ground. She never had a boyfriend or  courting of any kind. "I like that idea," She finally said. It would be new, maybe not even necessarily mates. Either way, she didn't really mind. Change was good, as long she would not be bound to a code she could not agree with. 
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Rosings," the pale man responded quickly, his tail still wagging slowly in thought. "Perhaps it will bode nicely here," he decided, looking around himself curiously at the territory. He thought back pleasantly to his family at the pack, a somewhat peaceful place with mostly peaceful wolves. His sister, Emily, had left with him with the same intentions- starting a pack. She however had found a mate along the way, and the pair separated to create in different regions. He let out a long exhale as he bathed in the memories before looking to her. "What do you make of it?" he asked her.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Fade here? You can post again and archive if you don't want to keep things waiting :3
Rosings. It was elegant, quaint in such a rugged world. She turned to him, a light gleam in her eyes that spoke for itself of hope that this was their new future. "It's beautiful," She replied, content with the name. Her and Aaron she did not expect to develop in the way that they would, in her eyes they were to be a foundation on which to grow but the prospect of love itself confused her. She did not just fall for anyone, that was earned. She was oblivious for now, that perhaps he had other intentions in mind but to her they were a pair with the same idea.

She asked for him to show her the territory before advancing forward, assuming that was the correct direction. Everything seemed bright as the sunlight danced off the snow in a shimmer of radiant light. It was not to loud for her eyes but the small botanist only found hope in nature, and it was a sign of a bigger dawn drawing nearer.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
sounds good!! (:

The woman agreed that it was beautiful, and Aaron smiled kindly to her. Women thought everything was beautiful in it's own way- but he was pleased to hear her say so about this particular place. He nodded at her request to tour the territory, and he began his way through it, tail wagging gently behind him as he went. She would make a good co-alpha he thought- and from this point on he assumed automatically that she would be just that.