Sea Lion Shores Seadogs
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
@Ferahgo Yo ho, A Pirates life for me

Goliath had always admired the sea, it was larger than the world, and yet, still, was so peaceful. Not only because of that, but Goliath was an avid fisher, and the sea would never freeze, which helped him all year long.  He had been taking walks away from the pack lately, he continued to exert his body by taking long walks. Endurance was a key point in strength, and he didn't want to ruin his stature by failing to keep up to his needs.

It took him many hours to walk to Sequoia coast. By the time he arrived, it was nearly sunset... It was a hard and long journey, especially since he had to pry himself away from his pack, they weren't very keen on having him below the Queya river, or almost anyother member in the clan. So far, he enjoyed the violence that had come out of it, but he noticed that the more and more he conversed with others, the more he started becoming soft. 

The air was cold, and smelled of salt. He didn't dislike the smell, but it was the air that started the train of thought in his head. His very essence had to have that sharp feeling. It wasn't a wet cold like the stream of a water during early winter, or the harsh frigid cold that came from a blizzard, battering down on any animal. It had cut to the edge, and he could say that he might have enjoyed it if it were any other time of the year. But now, he had to become fearless, and for that, he would have to become emotionless.

As he continued along the cold shore, he could only think of what would become of him in the near future.
It was all about determination.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He thought for a moment one of the honking, barking, blubberous sea lions had sprouted legs and were walking the strand. In the dim light of the drowning sun he could make out a hulking form ambling down the beach, but as it turned he spied the entire profile, and noted it be wolf. One heck of a wolf. Ferahgo snorted, and wondered if with such fat brawn came any brains.

"Ahoy," he called out as he snaked down the shoreline toward the wolf. "Ahoy, you beast! Who do ye belongs to?" He did not draw too close, keeping a tactical buffer of several lardy sea lion lengths.
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
He waddled down the shore, watching the calm water splash against the sand as a chill ran down his back. He would have to start heading back. That was, until, Goliath spotted an average male trotting towards him. This one had a rather... strange accent. He must not have been around from Teekon Wilds,. From analyzing what he said, he could (barely) make out the words who do you belong to?  Goliath took a long look at him, could he be any threat? Atleast the male was keeping his distance.

He pushed out his chest, and responded as carefully as he could. "Goliath belong to none" he responded, he wasn't some sort of slave... "Goliath from Sleeping Dragon" his broken speech may have made him seem stupid, and that wasn't far from the truth, but his deep accent was what might have made Goliath seem as a foreigner.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 

132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"What? Did it choke on ye an' spit ye back out, beast?" He snorted. He quickly assessed, from the free way the massive wolf answered and by his reference to himself in the third-person, that this one had exactly the sort of brawn he preferred. "No matter," Ferahgo said with a flourish of his tail. "I could use a wolf like yerself on me crew. Treasure, grog, lasses... eh, beast, ye'd like that wouldn't ye? Swear yerself to me and ye can have a share of all the spoils."
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
He thought for a second. A lass was a woman.. Was he just offered wenches for the price of him joining another pack? It was a good offer over all, including the 'grog', which he assumed was something valuable, or atleast worthwhile to some.

This wasn't his goal, however, and he needed to be sure this 'crew' would live up to his simple need: Bloodshed. With a stern look, he grunted: Goliath want lasses, yes, but me desire blood. there would be only thing he would'nt do for either: Speak in whatever half-speech this unruly wolf spoke in.

132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"Me desire blood," mocked Ferahgo with a drawn face and a deep, slow-spoken tone. "Well ye be in luck, matey!" This one did not look like a pirate, did not talk like a pirate, but if it was blood he be wanting then Ferahgo be wanting him. "Lots of blood to be had if you be servin' me. Ye can be my left-paw wolf, I be callin' on ye to bash skulls and tear flesh, eh, so what say ye?"
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Start wrappin it up?
Being.. well, Goliath, Metaphors tended to fly abit past his head. Although confused, if this wolf kept his promise, Goliath could be kept content. However, if he didn't have his bloodlust satisfied, or even hungry enough, he might very well turn on his own pack members. "Lead the way"

132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Last post for me :) Welcome aboard!

"No." He answered. "I am busy. Ye can lead yerself back that way," he gestured behind toward the seaside plateau. "Me swab is there and maybe by now some of the other crew. I will come for ye when the ship is ready. If ye need blood before I get back, ye can take it from anyone but me swab, the coywolf. Savvy?" He did not wait for an answer. "Savvy." He answered for him with a nod. There was no debate here. Ferahgo dismissed him, or rather shoo'ed him with a paw, and then stole down the coast continuing his search... for about one minute before he turned around, came back, and added one last thing.

"Ye be knowin' me name... it is Ferahgo, but Captain Blackbeard to ye."

Then he left.