Moonspear Growing fonder
34 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
All Welcome 
@Dash

The white wolf had grown rather fond to the dark wolf, their contrasting colors reminding her of Yin and Yang. The two spoke about recent issues, and being lone wolves. The comments that stuck in her mind the most was Dash's social issues, and how he felt comfortable around her. It was always delightful to discovered someone found her agreeable to socialize with. They walked side by side, back towards the territory. "Do you find any trades interesting?" She asked, truly curious and wanting to hold conversation. 

The pit-pat of their paws on the dense ground echoed slightly in the deep forest, she looked forward to reentering open areas covered in white snow, so she wouldn't stand out as much as she had been. But then again, maybe Dash standing out would affect his comfort. Maybe she would be able to help him overcome similar issues, which she didn't mind at all. Did the male have any family? If he didn't have any close members, that could be a possibility as to why he would be more quiet and reserved, unless with others like herself.
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
As they trekked back to Moonspear, Alaska asked if he was interested in any trades. He thought for a moment, knowing he would seriously have to consider one soon. I've thought about maybe hunter or scout, he said. He had some skills at tracking game, and experience in taking down stuff his own size and smaller, but taking down bigger game was near impossible, even when they were injured. He still tracked, but just to keep his skills honed.

What about you? he asked. If they were interested in the same things, maybe they could work on trades together. Dash might be a little more dedicated to earning one if it was with a friend. Even if they weren't going for the same ones, they could still help each other.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
34 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Hearing they had similar trade ideas, she smiled. "Would you say you're a good hunter?" the pale wolf knew she had found the caregiver trade interesting, along with hunting, like Dash, but he mentioned scout. Alaska realized that would be a fitting trade for herself, being a traveller most of her life. Sadley, you could only possess two trades.

"Hunter and Caregiver, at least for now," it wasn't uncommon for her to switch opinions on things, were her thinking so often on small subjects."Maybe we can go hunting, sometime," she suggesting, giving a friendly smile.
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She asked if he considered himself a good hunter, and he shrugged. I kept myself alive while I was on my own, but I don't suppose I'd say I'm advanced at hunting. I don't have the experience of bringing down big game, except what I've learned since being in Moonspear, he responded. Small game, like rabbits, and squirrels, were a big part of his diet as a lone wolf. There were one or two occasions that he had happened upon a larger prey animal at the end of its life, but he still had to wait for it to die before he ate.

She stated she was going for hunter and caregiver, and suggested they go hunting. I think that sounds like a good idea, he said, agreeing. It certainly wouldn't hurt for him to pick up on some of her hunting knowledge, and it would mean they could spend a little more time together. And if I get hurt, you'll be there to help, he added, grinning a bit.
34 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His comment made her smile wide and a warmth grew inside her, but she questioned why it had happened. It was just a simple suggestion, he could have just been being polite towards her aspirations, nothing of which her mind first jolted to which was him gaining a fondness for the ivory wolf. He spoke about him mainly hunting small game, which was something she could relate too. Her size only allowing her small food, but her agility almost guaranteeing her making a kill. 

Alaska was thrilled when he had agreed with her to go hunting together, her tail wagged slightly, but she didn't want to seem too excited for his answer, so she stopped it once realizing it had begun. "If you don't mind me asking, but do you have any intentions of having a mate?" The thought had just crossed her mind, and didn't mind it being blunt.
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Putting an ending on this thread.

She was curious on whether or not Dash had thought about a mate. He shook his head side to side. Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it, he replied. I've been so focused on fitting in with the other wolves, that I hadn't considered a mateship. Who would like him enough to be his mate when it was hard enough for him to just keep up a decent conversation?

They chatted for a while longer, and then Dash made his leave, feeling that his time away from the pack needed to be made up for by getting some patrolling in before he took a rest.