Porcupine Ridge i hate to brag...
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Private 
<3 @Anwyl

Since their somewhat awkward encounter a few days prior, Jhala had barely even scented her friend. Had he been avoiding her? He made the move on her! He hadn't even waited to see what she'd do- although she was kind of glad because she still wasn't sure what she should've done. Did she like him? She didn't know. They hadn't had that many encounters really. He was pretty cute though- and also totally her age! It could work, but maybe not yet- or maybe yet! She didn't know, she couldn't tell.

Jhala followed the freshest trail she could find, her tail wagging as she went along. She wanted to tell him personally she'd been promoted... maybe he didn't care, but she really wanted to tell him... and maybe discuss the other day too.
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Anwyl had kind of been avoiding Jhala since the kiss. They hadn't met many times, but he already had a huge crush on her. The kiss had been embarrassing, what if she didn't like him the same way? Could they still be friends? He'd been pouring about it for a little, trying to come up with something to do. But he didn't have much time to think, because he could  hear Jhala coming this way now. He began to freak out. What was she going to say? What should he say? Soon Jhala would be upon him and he wouldn't know what to do. Oh shit.

The silver male stood, beginning to walk forwards to find her. He rounded a tree and then he saw her, a beautiful dark grey female standing in the shimmering white snow. He almost went blank just looking at her. Ugh boys. Hey... Jhala! I'm so sorry about the other day, I just... Umm. He shrugged, having no idea what to say to her.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He found her first, actually, and she bounded over to him with excitement- focusing on that rather than their awkward encounter. She opened her mouth to speak, but he quickly interjected with an embarrassed apology which she ignored for the time being. She had more important matters to discuss!

"Anwyl!" she yipped, her tail wagging as she fell into an excited playbow. "Taggarik asked me to be his Beta!" she informed him, her tongue lolling with a playful, pup-like manner. "I don't know if I'm the best for the job but... Isn't this amazing?" she babbled with elation, raising herself up back to a straightened position. Even though she technically needed the respect from Anwyl, he didn't really pose a threat to her position right? Beta female, beta male... She found it was fine. Besides- friends couldn't be total assholes to one another- that was not how it worked.
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
I would've replied earlier but I was pretty busy, sorry about that! Psst, you double posted btw xP

Anwyl almost felt bad about bring up the topic when he saw how happy Jhala looked. Now was obviously not the time for serious or sorry talks. Jhala looked happier than a spiney pine on crack. He wagged his tail and smiled greatly when he saw her, his mouth agape when he heard the good news. Beta?! Wow I'm so happy for you! So you're like the super queen bee now huh? He laughed, bounding around feeling very happy. For some reason he had forgotten about all his worries. Just seeing Jhala look so happy made him happy too.

Playing around, he bowed to her, showing all submissiveness. If it wasn't Jhala, he probably wouldn't feel comfortable joking about superiority. But since it was and they were friends, he felt like she wouldn't mind. I pledge myself fully to you, your majesty! I will be your warrior and fight to the death for you. I will obey every order for I am your willing servant. He wasn't really being serious, but he would do all those things if it came to it. Maybe even risk his life for her. The little angel boy raised his head and stuck out his tongue playfully, his icy bye eyes shining in the light.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
No worries! No rush (: and omg fixed that mess

Anwyl seemed delighted with her, and the newly ranked Beta was deemed even happier. She blushed furiously beneath her dark fur, thankful that he probably couldn't tell. "Princess," she corrected playfully, "Although I'd rather be like.. the.. knight, or.. something," she then said stupidly, her tail wagging. The yearling was pretty, but elegance was not her forte. Perhaps the the boy who was so smitten with her, she was ever inch graceful as she was hotheaded, but she didn't believe that for a second. A warrior suited her better than a royalty- unless of course said crown deemed her princess of all things military.

Her nose scrunched up as he made light banter, which she interpreted mostly as friendly teasing. "Oh shut up!" she yipped, shaking her head and pawing playfully at his chest. As she returned his mischief, Jhala caught his gaze with her own. Insides melting ever so slightly, she moved toward him and lifted her nose to his outstretched tongue- like a forced kiss kind of. It wasn't smooth, and a little awkward, but she hoped it'd  answer whatever questions or concerns he held regarding the other day.
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Jhala barked teasingly back at him and the two played around a bit, bouncing and laughing. And then suddenly, she had leaned forwards and sort of kinda kissed him. And then he was ecstatic, Anwyl didn't care that it was awkward, it was a kiss. And that meant she liked him back! His big pale eyes grew ten sizes as he looked back into her fiery golden ones. They were perfect for each other. Opposites attract you know. She liked to fight, she was strong and stubborn but passionate and amazing. While he liked to talk it out, he was laid back and sweet. Fire and ice. A perfect couple.

Immediately a wave of awkward came over him. He didn't know what to say to her now. Just be yourself! Be cool. I-i ughhghhhhh... What was that for? He asked, confused a little. He was still very happy, but he wanted to know why. He'd obviously done something right. He had to know what it was, for future reference.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He seemed shocked, but maybe happy? Jhala couldn't tell. The girl smiled anxiously at him, her tail thumping behind him. "I dunno.." she muttered, but she did know, and she sooned voiced it. "I mean... I kinda like you and you did it the other day so I just wanted to tell you that ya know it was okay and you could do it like it doesn't bother me and I could do it to you too if you wanted but I won't unless you want me too..." came the extreme ramble of confessions of adoration. 

sorry it's so short!!
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
You're so fine, short posts don't bother me at all <3

Oh crap, now she's uncomfortable. I should've just said thanks, or kissed her back or something. GAAAHAHAHA. Anwyl thought in frustration, why did he always end up making her awkward? But then she spoke, and all of his worries went away. She rambled on a bit, but it was really cute. The only words that really mattered to the teenager were I, like, and you. And then she said that he could kiss her again if he wanted. I'm good. He thought, shuffling his paws and giving himself a mental high five.

I really like you too, and you could kiss me I don't mind. You're really pretty and your... nose was really soft. What the fuck? Your nose was really soft. Oh lordy jesus bring this boy some skill. Oh well, he didn't even notice what he'd said. He was too caught up in the moment, hoping maybe to kiss her again. Or maybe she'd kiss him.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Jhala blushed, her whole body burning with heat. "You think I'm pretty?" she asked softly, looking at her feet and feeling so flattered it was possible she could melt. Right there. Just mix together with the snow in a Jhala colored puddle. No one had ever called her pretty- at least to her face. Maybe she'd never really cared. Anwyl was different- she wanted to know what he thought of her... and apparently he thought highly of her! The girls tail wagged happily and she squirmed a little at the mention of her nose. 

Unable to hold herself back, she lurched forward and nuzzled her nose to his neck happily, still feeling the heat of a thousand suns pumping throughout her veins. "I.. I think you're really cute too," she informed him, then moving her head back almost as quickly as she moved it there; giddy, embarrassed, and childish mannerisms filling her as she thought of how much she really liked him.. and how quickly too.
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Of course I think you're pretty! You're like the prettiest girl I've ever met! Anwyl added with a shy smile, tail wagging happily. His whole body was on fire now. From the moment he'd met her, he'd been completely smitten, and now she was too? This day could only get better. He hoped.

And then she lurched forwards and nuzzled into his cheek. A single touch from her sent the northern lights sprawling across his world and stars shimmered in his eyes. She really did like him, and thought he was cute! What a great day! He wanted badly to ask her out, to be his one and only girlfriend, but was she ready for that? Was he? If she said no he didn't know if his little heart could take it. For that he'd have to come up with something stupendous, spectacular, AMAZING! And just for her. He decided then that he would get some help, surely the older males would have some idea of what to do.

Jhala I really like you! Like a lot, so tomorrow night, will you meet me here? I'm gonna have a big surprise for you! He asked her, pleading that she'd agree. He was already excited, but he had no idea what the big surprise even was. For now he just had to hope she'd agree.

They are otp xD Maybe fade soon and I'll start another?
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Last for me then! ;D sorry for the delay! caught up with Rosings and exams, i think i'm good now though! 

"A surprise?" she asked, tail beginning to wave furiously behind her. "Yeah! I... I got one for you too!" she told him, lying with some difficulty. But who receives gifts without actually returning them?! That's like... awful! Jhala blushed heavily, thankful for her dark fur, before she launched another kiss at his cheek, squirming with excitement when she pulled back. GOD THIS WAS SO EXCITING. "I'll see you then!!!" she exclaimed.  Without anything else to say she turned and trotted off, her tail wagging happily behind her. Anwyl liked her too! He had a gift for her! He was meeting her tomorrow! Abandoning all of her matured ideals, the girl ran off happily, looking for a gift for her friend that's a boy.
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Cool! I'll archive this and start us a new one tomorrow probably <3

A gift for me?! WOW THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! Screamed the SpongeBob within, Anwyl's tail wagging all over the place. He was already too pumped he could barely wait. But he'd have to. Plus is not like he actually had a surprise planned for her. He'd have to get started looking quick. She leaped towards him and kissed his cheek, and he smiled, completely ecstatic. His heart was fluttering like a jillion miles per hour. Yeah I'll meet you here tomorrow! Can't wait, your gonna love my surprise! 

She trotted away happily and Anwyl didn't leave until he'd watched her completely disappear. He was in love. For sure. In love with that amazing, beautiful dark colored female, with her beautiful smile and enchanting golden eyes. Then a thought came to his head, and his smile dropped. He had to find something stupendous, spectacular, AMAZING! all in one night! The teen was freaking out, because only one word could describe the entirety of his dilemma.

Shit.