Sunspire Mountains famous chicken n' biscuits
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Hoping for a RJ wolf... ;) Maybe @Winter @Semble @Lokith @Leo ? (: Pretend this was set before the fight! Regardless of how we played it out. 

With high hopes for her place as Beta, although she was still a bit shaky, Jhala set off to begin scheming. Taggarik had been vague with his instructions, which left a lot of room for leeway- but that wouldn't stop her. After much thought on the situation, she decided she might as well become acquainted with the neighboring pack, regardless of what she thought of them originally. 

The girl made her way to their neared border, stepping into the neutral territory, holding a rabbit that she had grabbed from the cache. It was a proposal of her personal friendship, and she couldn't help but become anxious with excitement as she awaited for a wolf to come by patrolling the border- remaining a good distance from it. 
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble, just as before, was patrolling the territory for his own reasons, to understand the damn place. It had been difficult for him to get a hang of all the criss-cross borders. He'd almost stepped past it multiple times, him being a bit clumsy as usual. With him trotting around at his own pace, he noticed a female not too far ahead holding a rabbit. She seemed to be...waiting? Was she here to meet someone? Perhaps, a love affair was arising in the two packs. 

Of course, Semble would never tell one of the leaders in the packs of the information, cause love is love. At least in his mind. Then again, she could be doing something else. He decided to familiarize himself with her reasons of being so close. It didn't bother the ivory wolf at all, he couldn't care less about the situation. Borders, no borders, as long as no one arose harm he would just go with it. Approaching the female, he gave a small nod. "May I ask why you appear to be waiting for someone?" They may be different, but being polite had no foe.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Finally, a male appeared. She recognized him from the other day- she thought, but she had no idea of his name. "'Cause I am," she informed him matter-of-factly. She laid down without hesitation and nosed the rabbit at her feet. "Care to be him?" She offered, giving him a gaze that suggested she wasn't in a love affair- but maybe looking for one.

After giving such a look, Jhala felt her heart lurch. Poor Anwyl, they weren't really anything yet, but she still had a lot of feelings for him. She shouldn't be out and about flirting... but here she was. 
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
The wolf got a sense of interest in this female, she seemed fun. Perhaps they could become friends, or even beyond that. Semble wouldn't mind either way, she seemed to have a sense of control which he didn't doubt at all. She seemed to have a higher rank in her pack, which wasn't surprising. He turned his attention to the rabbit, and sniffed it. His mouth watered a bit, but he didn't gorge himself yet. 

He began to realize who this was, since they had encountered at yesterday. Semble smiled at the fae. "What might be your name?" He questioned.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The girl flicked her tail as he sat, genuinely pleased that she had managed to get this far. She wouldn't think herself attractive, especially with such an unladylike speech and such a scarred torso. "Jhala," she woofed, her tail wagging, "I'm the Ridge's beta," the dark fae added, the tip of her crown dipping ever so slightly. 

"Who're you?" she then asked, head tilting slightly to the side. She thought to Anwyl again, trying to push it back out of mind for now. She could worry about relationship consequences later, for now she was looking at a male who would possibly be open to falling in love with her.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Ah, so the ivory covered male was correct, she did hold a high rank. Jhala was the girls name, which felt quite different to him. Then again, others often thought as his own name as strange. But he didn't find the Beta's name strange, he found it unique and lovely. "I'm Semble," he showed the girl a brighter smile. "I'm Ryujin's Eta," he said, copying her introduction. He found nothing significant in his rank, but was just making a jest of it. It did end up rhyming with hers after all. "What brings you over here, Jhala?" The male asked, though he inquired it had something to do gaining someones trust, it being someone particular, he had no idea.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
*shimmies in*

The young explorer in him seemed to be growing each day. When he was bored, Leo would travel just outside Ryūjin's borders, not wanting to wander too far.

Today was no different. The boy had took himself past the borders and into neutral ground, taking the little demons whispers. Every time he went on his own adventure, they told him farther Leo. Despite the badgering he knew better. He wasn't ready to go to far.

The voices in his head ceased when the sound of more sounded. Curious, he trotted towards the scene to see two wolves. Both had familiar scents, but one set him on edge. The scent of their neighbors intertwined with their own.

Leo inched closer, his body low and submissive. He stood behind Semble, staring up at the female with dead, emotionless eyes. No words came out. It was kind of creepy for him to be like this.
”the voices”
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
eep! editing (:

Seizing an opportunity to make a dumbass joke, Jhala jumped on it. "Ya'know, none of you guys look like dragons," she teased, amusement in her own corny wit dancing in the light of her warm amber eyes. Her tail thumping gently upon the ground, the dark wolfess tilted her head again at him, watching him as he asked her the question. She thought briefly for a response, thinking of one thing in particular. Like I'd tell you, her brain snorted with amusement

"Just looking for some company," she informed him, her eyes blinking with a playful innocence. 

Just then, another wolf crept towards them. He was completely and quite inappropriately creepy, but she recognized him from the other day at the border as well. She cleared her throat awkwardly and watched him. "Hiya," the girl greeted with the same confidence she had to Semble.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble took notice in the young wolf, now standing behind him. The white male gave the boy a smile and nodded, allowing him to know he was acknowledged, he then refocused on the dark Beta in front of him, leaning in slightly, but not too close, to whisper. "It's just our disguises." He then took back to his original stance. "But you didn't hear it from me." the playful male winked at her and wagged his tail as well. Maybe he could get some adventures out of her. 

"You could always howl for me anytime you get lonely," he flirted, not minding that Leo was in the presence of their witty remarks, in fact he hoped the "kid" would join their sarcastic playful conversation.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He lifted himself up only when the female showed she wasn't a danger. Still, he kept an open mind on the matter. He didn't want to be the victim of another attack anymore.

He looked up to the male when he made a flirty remark, not that Leo knew that. "W-wha? I'm not that lonely..." he remarked. That. Was. A. LIE. He was very lonely most of the time.

His gaze turned over to the female. "Erm, so y-your from the o-other pack huh?" he asked. The boy questioned whether or not he should even be here right now.
”the voices”
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Maybe," Jhala returned, licking her lips with an implied, matured intent. It was play, phoney perhaps, but she was getting pretty into the whole thing. Her gaze turned to Leo. "Yeah," she replied, her tail thumping against the earth kindly. "Jhala, Porcupine Ridge's beta," she informed, her ears pricking as she watched his response. "What's your name?" she then asked, a bit sweeter as she took a more mindful note of her timid appearance. 
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble couldn't help but give an amused chuckle at Leo's misconception about who he was speaking too, he once again looked down at the pup, who seemed to be a little shy. He didn't mind more reserved wolves, but throughout his life, the ghostly wolf was always an extrovert. 

Maybe, was what she said, but licking her chops made the answer a bit more definite, making him smirk at the female. His eyes observed her body, instantly discovering her scars on her chest and shoulder. His mind filled with interest, and what some wolves might find ugly, he found alluring. He would make sure to ask about them, but only after the youngest wolf says his name, since he didn't know either.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Beta. He had heard about them a while back. One down from Alpha was what they said. It meant that Jhala must be very important in some way.

"I have l-lots of names," he replied. It was true. Two given to him at birth and one a special wolf had given him. "B-but Leo is the best o-one." Leo Bearclaw. A name Scarlett had given him and one he kept near and dear to his heart.
”the voices”
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The flirting stopped, and Jhala's demeanor softened. The dark wolfess looked upon the boy with a kind smile. She was by no means old or even mature for her age- was still pretty childlike. But he was babyish, and she couldn't help but see him as one. "I like that one," she replied softly, smiling kindly to the boy. "Leo is a very nice name," she added, her tail thumping lightly against the ground. Her amber gaze looked to Semble for a moment before turning back to Leo. 

She stood, her gaze still flickering back and forth between the two. "Imma head back," she told them, although she really hadn't been gone for long. "Enjoy the rabbit," she then said, giving Semble a wink before turning and padding off, her tail and rump swaying as she went.

last post for me! ;)
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble looked down at the boy once more. "What's your other name?" he asked, turning himself around and gesturing Leo to follow, and he started walking back towards their territory. He didn't mind Jhala leaving, it left him more time to spend with his actual pack members.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
A small smile spread across the boy's maw. Yes, he loved his name as well and wore it with pride. It carried the good memories.

Leo was quite surprised how Jhala had acted. He thought she may have attacked them, but in reality she was very nice. Maybe the Porcupine Ridge wasn't as bad as he was first let on. Then again that was only one of many others. He was even more surprised when she left the rabbit for them. He assumed that she would need it, but then guessed it wasn't needed.

He looked up at Semble when the question slipped from his mouth. Would he really be comfortable revealing his true name? Well, it could be a good icebreaker anyways, and it wasn't like Semble would rat him out to the "cops". "It's...Chevalier," he answered. "Someone evil g-gave it t-to me," he rasped in a more sour tone.
”the voices”
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Leo seemed like an interesting fellow, and Semble had decided, then and there, he would try to become closer with the young male. It was always nice to have older wolves take you under their wing, Semble had once met a wolf named Albus who spoke extremely wise words, and the two grew fond. Sadley, they were separated too soon. Leo claimed his other name was Chevalier, and that someone evil had bestowed it upon him. "What made them evil?" he asked, curious about this boys past.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Fade next post?

"They-", he started, stopping to close his eyes for a moment. "T-they're not like you or me. All they wanted was p-power and blood and would do anything for it." They were much more savage and they came from a savage pack. The boy had rather not explain.

Not wanting to dwell on the topic, he stood forth. "I-I'm gonna go now..," he said quietly, turning away to head someplace else.

Leo exits
”the voices”