Redsand Canyon I've died a thousand times
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
@Albus

The man trailed along what would soon be their pack borders. Some new prey he had not yet gotten accustomed to, still moved in these lands. He found a good stopping point, looking out over the land. He had his Malice, and know they had a new beta, Sage, who was very kind to him. He was sure Malice would approve of her. The place the two lovers know called home, felt even more like home as it began to fill.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Albus was laying on top of a flat rock, taking in as much heat from the sun as he could. His large fur coat allowed him to be exceptionally warm during the inter, but he found the sun rays generally calming. The big tan colored wolf had made it a rule to relax at least once a day. The life of a lone wolf involved a lot and it different than when he had the members of his parents to guide him. But, Albus has been on his own for years now and didn't mind being introduced with his own thoughts.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
A foreign smell filled the man nostrils. This scent was male, and he wouldn't be quite as friendly to him as he would the females. As a male, he had both Malice and Sage to protect against intruders. He let out a low bark to let the male know he was about to be greeted by another. Once he came into view, the tall male scanned the other man over. "Ahoj. Jsem Cogitemus." He spoke in his native tongue. This would probably confuse him, so this could end out interesting.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Albus lifted his head from his comfortable position to see another dark male in his presence, and before he could greet the man, he spoke first. The tan wolf hadn't been able to speak the language he spoke, but was aware of it. He spoke Czech, the male must have been from a Slovakian pack in the past. His only way of knowing this was from his travels around the world, controlled by humans. This was his third time meeting a Slovakian wolf, and nodded towards him. "Czech, huh?" 
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Cogitemus raised his eyebrows. "Yes. I am Cogitemus." He said, much friendlier than when he appeared. Maybe this man would be a good addition to the pack, seeing as he already knows a bit of Czech. He gave a small smile. "Are you a loner?" he asked, though it was obvious. He didn't have any pack smell.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Albus smiled at the intimidating wolf, though he wasn't frightened or wanting to over power him at all. He chose the neutral route, especially when the dark male initiated a friendly tone in his voice. His body language remained relaxed and content, as he wasn't uncomfortable around him. "I'm Albus," he introduced. "And yes, I'm indeed a loner." He could tell the other wolf was also a loner, but had the growing smell of others.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man gave a quick smile. "Me and my lover Malice are making a pack, would you be interested in joining." he was to the point, he wanted recruits. This pack had to be up and running quick enough.
10 Posts
Ooc —
The cream-colored wolf's ears lifted once hearing his statement. A pack? The idea of joining a pack was tempting, he would finally be able to share his words and stories to others. Versus just stumbling upon wolves begging for help. Albus had always hoped to be a counselor in a pack, and this was his chance to do so. He almost felt honored to be offered a role in one instead of asking himself. "I would be," the large brute admitted.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
"Well then, let's give you a tour." He said before turning, trotting off, expecting the man to follow. He looked around, the blood colored sand he stepped down into concaved under his paws. He looked around. "This is the main area, over there is our little pond." he said, pointing his nose to the direction of the pond.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Albus's sun glazed coat fit the sandy area generally well, but a coyote or red wolf would definitely be more likely to go unseen. He lifted himself from the rock, wanting to show some form of respect, and lept down beside Cogitemus, the chocolate eyed brute stood taller and larger than his soon to be alpha, but of course showed his respecting submissive posture. He nodded, and his ears moved indicating that he was indeed listening to the dark wolf as he spoke.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The submission the man showed gave Cogitemus a new respect for him. It wasn't easy to show a wolf submission, especially when they first meet. Good for Albus. He also caught his paying good attention to him, which was very nice. Albus was surely on the mans good side, which he wanted to stay on. He gave and ear flick, letting the male gaze over the scenery, before trotting up. The place they came to had more vegetation than other parts, but the blood sand was still his favorite place to lay. The only issue that pack had was with snakes. "I do warn you, there are a few snakes that hang around, but leave them alone and they leave you alone." he said. He already had a run in with one, luckily it wasn't venomous, because the man tackled it and killed it to present to Malice.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Albus began to gain second thoughts, and not because of the snakes circling around the red sand land, but he wasn't sure he was ready to provide for a pack. Even if he wasn't someone with the responsibility of an Alpha, and he did long to provide for others he decided he needed some time to recover from traveling the world by humans. "I hate to disappoint, but I have to decline your offer.  Thank you for the idea, though." he gave an apologetic look, feeling bad if he mislead the dark wolf. 

After getting some second thoughts from Malice, I decided it was best to only have one of my characters in this pack. Especially since Sage has the responsibility of Beta. Sorry for making you go through the trouble of starting a thread!
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
No I totally understand! Fade after your post?

He smiled softly. "No need for apologies, I understand. Thank you anyways Albus." He said softly. "I really do hope we see each other around." he said, dipping his head.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Albus would try to keep up with the pack, check up on Cogitemus. He nodded in gratitude before walking off. 

Yeup!