Silvertip Mountain Affection caused this [M]
Zeta
I am powerless in this hospital for souls
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Private 
@Mara Susi

The ivory man had been thinking a lot about the day he had with the girls he had taken and extreme liking too. He now laid where they played in the water, attempting to catch a fish for her. Once he succeeded, after a little over an hour, he stood triumphantly, holding a large fish in his mouth. He chuckled to himself as he set off on Mara's trail to find her. Once he found her, he stood out of sight, observing from the shadows. He let out a small chuff to let her know he was present.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had been napping pleasantly, before hearing the nose of another wolf. She opened her eyes wearily and waited for her sight to adjust, still dreary from her rest. Once her eyes focused she saw Peak waiting for her to wake up, with a large fish in his mouth. She smiled lightly when seeing him, and her tail thumped on the ground. "Hello," she said, tilting her head slightly to the side. It was always nice to see the pale wolf, and she showed that with a quiet bark.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He instantly felt horrible for waking her up. He rushed over to her, dropped the fish, which he held with only a few teeth, so his breath didn't smell like fish. He playfully poked her stomach with his nose before going all in to lick her cheek. He spotted her thumping tail, which made his wag. He towered over the lying girl, as he pulled his nose away from her. "Hello Mara. I learned how to fish." He said quietly. He took a step closer to her, but all he wanted was get closer to her, and breathe in her scent, which he smelt plenty fine at the moment. He moved his nose in closer to her body, leaving nips and licks along her side.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She admired his toil to catch her a fish, and licked his cheek with appreciation. "That's very kind of you," Mara admitted, prodding her nose at the salmon and giving it a couple of small bites. Her stomach wasn't empty, so she decided to save it for later. "How are you?" the young wolf asked, knowing he suffered from depression. Yesterday she managed to fix his mood, but she wasn't aware of how it worked. Who knew how often it came by?
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The mans thoughts were interrupted by her voice. He laid down next to her, smiling shyly. "It's never going to be solved Mara, all you can do is band aid it for a while." He said, looking down at his paws. Little did the girl know that she was the only band aid he had, no one cared for him nearly as much as she did.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
This only made her frown, knowing that everything she would be doing for Peak was only a temporary effect. "I see," the girl lowered her head and avoided eye contact with the snowy male, afraid she would just be reminded she could never fully help him in his state. Her tail stopped thumping and the little appetite she had for thee fish left. He had laid down next to her, which helped her for a second but the girl just ended up blowing air out from her nose.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He leaned in closer to her, licking her neck softly, giving it soft nibbles. He buried his nose into her stomach fur, breathing in her smell, and blowing hot air back on her stomach. He licked her stomach gently, moving up to her chest. "You are my oasis, my safe place to be myself." He said. He choked before spitting out the three words. "I love you Mara. I will protect you and care for you." He said, now looking into her eyes. 

It's Valentine's Day I thought it would fit :3
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He eyes widened, there was no way she heard that right. Maybe the bear damaged more than just her scent, but her hearing too. He couldn't have just said he..loved her. The idea was preposterous, who could love her? Her head quickly turn to Peak with her ears up in shock, as if she could rehear him before responding. "You..what?" 
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak got a nervous flash through his body. He got really nervous, and took a step back. I messed it up. he thought. "I-I'm sorry, I-I think I sh-should go." he said, backing away nervously. He hunkered down, letting his tail drop. He suddenly got a surge of courage. "No, no, I do. I do love you Mara." he said proudly.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
So she had heard him right, it wasn't a mistaken sentence. Peak had said he loved her, and he meant it. Proving that by saying it once more, even if he felt as though it was fault. Mara stood up from her position and approached him silently, while looking him in the eyes. "Do you really?" The girl was convinced he did, but still had a voice in the back of her head saying it was all a lie, saying she could never be loved.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak looked a bit confused. "Yes Mara, why would I lie? You are sweet, and beautiful, and yes, I do love you." he said again. He took a step closer to her, still looking into her eyes.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Out of all her thoughts of joining Silvertip, she would have never expected love. "I love you too," It took her a moment to say it herself, but when she did it it was a much needed release. Being unfamiliar with the situation she was experiencing, the fae didn't know what else to say. Her mind was blank.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He didn't know how he felt about the pause, but he panned it to the back of his mind. He took another step closer, her face almost touching his chest. He looked down at her, a few tears dripping onto her. "Do you?" he said.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Something took control over her body once she saw tears from him, and she quickly maneuvered herself to lick them off his cheeks. "Of course," she said before continuing. "It seems the two of us are just... unfamiliar with it." Mara did love him, and him thinking otherwise made her heart ache.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He licked her face gently. She would be all that mattered to him, he would protect her. "I will protect you, I love you." he said. He licked over her neck as he purred, giving soft nibbles.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The new feeling was unbearable, so new and so fresh. "Thank you Peak," she looked him in the eye. Giving a wide grin and moving herself into his chest.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He purred at her. Peak wagged his tail, and pressed in closer to her. He licked over her face more. Her scent was intoxicating, he couldn't get enough, he wanted to merge into her.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara wagged her tail, taking in the moment. It was rich and different than her past experiences, she'd never known what love really felt like. Her blood then went cold, what if she didn't love Peak? What if it was just her assuming? No, she scolded herself. Before whimpering a bit, refocusing on the moment. Even if she wasn't sure if it were true, she did know that she wanted him, now.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak hummed and moved down the side of her body, giving nibbles and licks. He stopped wagging his tail hard so it didn't hit her face, it was reduced to fast, small, short wags every once and awhile. He neared the beginning of her hip, and stopped moving, though continuing the licking. He gave a small whine of need, begging for him to move further down her body.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara allowed a short a simple bark, giving him permission to continue on. She kept her tail still as well, not wanting to disrupt his goal. She too, let out a small whimper, and shifted her body a bit. Holding anticipation for him to continue on.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Her bark made him assume he could continue on, so he moved down her hips, and nibbled on the base of her tail. Peak pushed her tail out of the way, and licked around her entrance. He then moved his body around, and shifted so he was actually licking her core. He kept going, he wanted to make her beg for it before he even thought of mounting her and taking her as his own.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara whined a bit more, knowing exactly what he was doing. He wasn't going to do this without her asking- more like begging. She lowered upper half of her body a bit more, allowing her end to be higher.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The ivory man flushed his chest against her hind end, giving her a soft nip on her back before mounting her. Peak hooked his front legs around her hips. He lined up their hips, swaying his hips teasingly, nipping at her scruff. He leaned in closer so his hot breath flushed on her ears. He whispered dirty nothings in her, giving soft nips on her earlobe. He growled softly in her ear. When he thought she had had enough of the teasing, he gave one swift movement into her. He gave her a second to adjust, before grabbing onto her scruff and continuing his deep thrusts, moaning every once and awhile through her neck fur.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara continued to whine as he had teased her, moving her hip in hopes to get him to end the games. Then again, she did do the same last time they were together, running off before the two of them could really do anything such as this, it was just a form of payback she deserved. The moment he ended gambit and thrusted into her, she let out a mummer of pleasure. Ignoring the pain of him grabbing into her neck, and enjoying the flood of hormones in her body.
~
When it ended, she felt a new kind of exhaustion than she ever did in the past. She laid down onto the ground, heaving in deep breaths, she looked over at Peak giving a small smile and licking him on the muzzle.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The after math of their love filled passion ballet left the man laying beside her, his sides heaving up and down. They hadn't been tied for long at all, for Mara wasn't in heat, so no puppies would result in their moment. He took in her licks like they were his last breaths, and he returned them along her face and neck. "I love you." he whispered softly, gazing into her eyes.