Greatwater Lake Sebastian being Sebastian
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
Sebastian's heart was beating fast, he had been running for quite a while and stopped when he reached the edges of the lake. Now all his adrenaline, anger and frustration had been drained from his body the young wolf could only collapse on the bank of the lake with sadness in his heart. He had failed again. The melodramatic side of the wolf was overruling him. He felt he had failed with every single aspect of his life. His brief victory had shattered like a piece of ice falling on the ground. He wanted to get to know his father, and even though he had not liked living in those dark woods he would have done it, for Burke. But the male didn't feel the same commitment to him apparently. He had left Haven with Burke. Not a very smart move, he hoped she managed to escape. In his anger he had left the injured female there, not very gallant of him. Sebastian had the feeling she wouldn't stick around now. The grey male was also not sure where his brother Nathaniel was. Probably heading out on his own. Aduin was happy at RHC and Pearl was all the way at the beach.

Sebastian felt conflicted. He felt terribly alone and sad, yet, he didn't feel like seeing any of the ones he had been close with. They would try and cheer him up and the young male felt like he should be sad for awhile to just process all that happened recently. He was on another cross roads. To his left was RHC and to his right would be a new open world. He promised to return to RHC when he was done with his father. He couldn't break a promise but thinking of the Caldera left him with a constricting feeling. If he would join that pack again he could never leave, and if he would, they wouldn't accept him back. They wanted their members to be loyal and Sebastian wondered if he could give them that eternal loyalty. He wanted a family of his own, he wanted a mate and he might want a shot at leadership one day. Those were all things he had the feeling the Caldera couldn't offer him. He would never try and kick Peregrine, Fox, Finley or Elwood from their position. But him being a normal member they would also never allow him breeding rights. His possible path and promises conflicted with his own wants in life. He needed advise or a distraction.
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had been quietly roaming familiar land, taking in old familiar spots before she knew the next time her being her would be awhile. She'd finally joined a pack, what were the chances? A young independant wolf like herself, raised practically by strangers she'd come across on her own. The dark fae had been excited for her rank and pack, but it began to cave on her what she would be giving up, what she'd be leaving behind. Although she was just a Gamma at the time, Cog and her had spoken about the position of Beta. Even more responsibility she had looked past from her excitement on the idea of her not being alone. Yet she began to want to be alone- well, more of want to be with the others from her past. One specific wolf came to her mind, a black and white by the name of Madam, short for Madam Julia. She was a so called "witch-doctor", the old wolf had taken her as a pup wandering the land with an injured leg. 

Her past thoughts were interrupted when spotting a silvery wolf standing on the water's edge of a lake.  She stopped in her tracks to decide whether or not she should speak to him, she began to walk away to wallow in her thoughts. Damnit, she thought to herself, pull yourself together. The young girl changed her mind and began to approach him from behind, he didn't seem to notice her quite yet. She hoped he would be able to drag her away from her past and get back into the present. She walked up to his side, keeping space between the two of them Incase he was aggressive.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was so deep in thought that he hadn't noticed a female creeping up on him. The big grey tank of a male exhaled sharply, his head placed on the ground as so much went through his mind. His pale eyes staring out before him, which might be quite weird for wolf to lay down in the openness of the lake. When she moved to his side his eye caught her movement and instantly he sprung up. He bared his teeth a bit yet not in an aggressive way. More in warning like' hey you startled me I don't like that'. The grey tank stepped back, his underside covered in mud seeing that he laid down on the bank of the lake.

His pale eyes looked at her warily. She had a black coat and pale eyes, almost reminding him of Nemesis. For a moment he thought that it was her in fact, following him to beat him to pulp 'because she was so dark' or whatever. The male own pale eyes looked over her once more. "You startled me." He didn't understand seeing that there was enough water to drink somewhere else. It didn't occur to him that she might wanted to talk to him. Sebastian still had a decision to make if he was going to run for the hills or go back to RHC.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The silver's size was larger than hers by far, him being large and muscular with her being slim and agile. She seemed to have startled him by accident, giving an apologetic look of remorse. He must have been in deep thought to not notice her earlier, lifting himself from the muddy ground when realizing she was there, leaving his belly brown. Sage almost sat herself down, but was reminded of the consequences of dirtying her rear. Clearing her throat, she noticed the males pale eyes and found them rather handsome, but pushed the thought aside.

Her original thoughts were supported when he verbally said so. "I didn't mean to," she explained looking him in the eyes. Obviously not presenting a challenge, only her observing him. "Are you alright?" It was a strange and straight forward question, but she felt the need to ask it. If he was going through something remotely like she had been, she would try to be a shoulder to lean on. Even barely knowing the wolf she had a liking to him already.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her, realizing that she wasn't Nemesis and that she actually seemed worried about him. Still the male was a bit wary. Before he would tell everyone if they asked but lately he had been more guarded probably because of his broken heart. The male nodded. "I'm good, I was just resting," he commented. Technically he was okay. He just had a decision to make what he was going to do in his life. Sebastian sniffed her out, unsure if she was in a pack or not. Sebastian was back to being a lone wolf, alone again. Well not completely. He had some friends just not a home yet he could go to.

"Are you in a pack? I'm Sebastian by the way," he introduced to her. He decided to show his friendly nature seeing that being grumpy towards her wouldn't help either. The young male would not do that to a lady. Surprisingly he only realized now he was talking to a girl. Maybe it was his heart break and all the turmoil in his mind, but for once he wasn't freaking out that he was talking to a girl.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The brute claimed he was good, but her intuition decided otherwise. Not wanting to pester the wolf on subjects her may not want to talk about, she chose to leave any further questions on it. Perhaps he would open up later on. "Sage," she replied, hearing him introduce himself as well. Sebastian, she believed the name fit him well, it sounding strong and handsome, matching perfectly with himself. He asked if she was in a pack, which could be difficult to decipher with her just joining recently, after being a lone wolf her whole life. 

"I am, Moonlit Hills' Gamma." She exclaimed, hoping it it didn't seem too showoff-ish if she expressed her rank, she was only proud of it, that's all. She had yet to speak it outloud and this was her perfect chance to, and she felt her chest fill with pride when saying it. Sage knew he wasn't in a pack, but he did have the smell of other wolves lingering on him. Perhaps he was just social, or was once in a pack before. "Have you always been a lone wolf?" 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian quirked his lips up in a smile when the girl introduced herself. It was a pretty name he decided. The male then pushed his ears forward with interest when she spoke about her pack. "I never heard of that pack," he spoke. "Where is it located?," he wondered. Sebastian was curious now, her scent was not that strong yet. Did she recently join her pack? Who knows.

Then he was questioned about being a lone wolf. He had only been kicked out from his pack a few hours ago, he did not believe that his scent faded so quickly. "Um... Well, I was in a pack for along time, but then I left. I've been on my own for awhile now," he spoke, technically lying a bit, but he just kept half of the information to himself. He did not tell her about his issues with his father and being kicked out from his father's pack. It was too long and a complicated story for a stranger.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"It's located in Phantom Hollow," She said, giving a small smile. Sage had been proud of her pack, and all the progress they made. But there seemed to be a bump in the road once meeting Nemesis, who had warned them not to come close to their border, and had a large disliking to her alpha, Malice. Hopefully the ordeal wouldn't become too dramatic and all would blow over.

"What pack?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. His scent was covered with other wolves, but she knew a lone wolf when spotted. Once placing more mind on his smell, she realized it was quite familiar. When she noticed it was quite alike to Nemesis', so he was in the Dark Brotherhood. Sage instantly become more cautious around him, her last encounter with a DB's member was unpleasant and rude. Though he didn't seem like Nemesis, and like he just said he had just become a lone wolf.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian didn't know the place she talked off but it sounded interesting. He nodded towards her. But knowing that there was another pack in the flatlands made in interesting. Would Haven have refuged there? He wondered. No, he quickly corrected himself. He was not going to think about his ex-girlfriend. She said she would stick around so if she would want to see him he might bump into her later.

"I was a loyal member of Redhawk Caldera," he explained to her. "But the upper ranks have been occupied for a long time and I wouldn't want to over throw them. So I decided to start my own pack. I just have to gather some of my friends and possible other wolves," he explained to her, feeling more excited about his his own idea alf starting a pack. Still he would need to do some location scouting but he had a feeling that such a thing wouldn't be a problem. He hoped to settle somewhere around here, not too close to DB and not too far from RHC.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was wrong about his pack, but with Nemesis still lingering she had assumed the worst, even if most other scents were different than Dark Brotherhood. She lowered her ears, this wasn't the first time she had jumped to conclusions and been proven wrong, and was scolding herself for doing so. He didn't speak more of her newly created pack, and she guessed they moved on from the subject

Redhawk Caldera wasn't one she had heard of, but she was new to Teekon as well, so she didn't expect to know. He mentioned creating his own pack, and her ears lifted with curiosity. Another pack, them being friendly, would be just fine, and seeing Sebastian as a more kind wolf versus her last encounter, she expected the pack to resemble him. "Really? What its name? Where will it be?" she asked.

Hey! Seeing this, I was wondering if you need more members? I could open inactive characters of mine, at first I did consider Sage, but her now being Beta and having to hold the pack together while Malice is gone I couldn't think of such a thing.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yes! I do! Oh that would be cool if you have time for extra characters. I wouldn't mind stealing away Sage otherwise >D

Sebastian had created some interest with the female and maybe she would consider going along with him. It was a very hopeful thought seeing that most wolves were loyal to their pack. He could always try. The male swayed his tail as she replied with interest. "I don't know yet," he admitted. "I am going to pick up my little brother and some friends. Maybe I find some good location on the road with my friends or maybe someone else knows a good spot. Either way, I am flexible. I don't want to intrude on others land. But I am thinking of settling more south of here," he explained. Hopefully there would be some cool territories.

Sebastian was pretty open minded to the place he wanted to live. He had been fixed on one location before and it hadn't worked out. He had not been quick enough and another pack had formed right next to where he wanted to have his pack. Now he was kind of glad it didn't work out seeing that before forming the pack hadn't worked, but now he had found some new determination.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Would you prefer any gender? Even if Sage can't join right now, maybe she will in the future! If not, I'd still love for them to be friends, maybe even grow a closer bond? ;D

He seemed to have most things planned out, she wondered if Malice would mind another pack forming somewhere soon. She certainly liked it, if anything she hoped he would be close and the two could grow allies. Them being new as well, having support wouldn't be a bad thing at all. "I'm sure we wouldn't mind you being close to us, perhaps we could be allies?" Sebastian didn't seem the type who would wish for enemies, and she knew Moonlit Hills had good fighters in their pack, two strong packs against one could always help.

She looked forward to maintaining some sort of relationship with him, even if it were only professional. 

Ahh! Sorry for the short post
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Whatever you like to play the most/ have inspiration for! They would make cool friends! We can always see if a deeper relationship follows, I don't really tend to plan that. Plus Sebastian still has his Ex-Girlfriend on his mind. Just a bit haha. I don't mind the shorter post! <3

Sebastian nodded slowly, allies would be good. His father would think very differently about that. But Sebastian saw it as an opportunity. "Once I have my own pack and I am the alpha I can visit your alpha and see if she would be interested. I do not know where I will settle but maybe I will settle close. Not too close of course," he spoke, mostly thinking out loud. This was an interesting meeting, for sure.

"Thank you, Sage. I will consider it!," he smiled and nodded to her. "So what are you doing out here, away from your pack lands?," he then wondered. Maybe she was a scout for her pack, then she would have done a good job with being a good ambassador for her pack.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She lowered her ears and shame overtook her for a second, and she adverted her eyes in another direction. Sage cleared her throat, and questioned if she should actually speak of her thoughts or not, but Sebastian didn't seem to be the type to blow away her issues, so she decided it would be okay to tell him. "Truthfully, I've been having second thoughts of joining Moonlit." Sage admitted, still avoiding his gaze.

oml it's so short XD
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised to see her so embarrassed. Was it because of something he said? The male looked at her. He didn't need to wait long before the truth came out. Sebastian was not a guy that would steal wolves away from other packs, even though he could use her as a member in his new pack. "You know what, Sage? In the beginning of joining Redhawk I didn't feel at home too. I was ready to leave too, but I didn't I stayed loyal. They became good friends of mine, family even. You can go with me now and start this pack but you can also go back and try again?," he offered. He didn't know much about Moonlitt so he couldn't judge if she was a fit for that pack or not.

"If you don't feel at home in a few weeks you can totally come seek me out and join my pack. How does that sound?," he offered with a smile. Sebastian was quite a good guy. Sage didn't seem bad either but he wouldn't want her to give up so easily. Sebastian was quite selfless in this moment.

Seeing that she accepted being Beta after this thread happened, timeline-wise, it would make sense for her to go back and try again! :3 But like Seb said you are welcome to join his pack with Sage or just have another thread where they are friends! :D
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She smiled at his advice, seeing she wasn't the only wolf going through such thoughts comforted her greatly. Although Sebastian could have easily convinced her in this time of vulnerability he had decided not to, supporting her view on him as a good person. She nodded at the end of his comment and her tail began to flick side to side. "That sounds wonderful, thank you." Sage's whole attitude had changed because of him, and she would have leave with  some form of gratitude. 

With that she began to walk away, but before they're conversation ended she turned her head for one last word. "I hope to see you soon for my final decision." Turning her head once more, she didn't say goodbye, never liking such a word and then disappeared into the forest on her way back home.

I think this would be a good ending, I'll be archiving this post. Thanks for the thread! I hope the two to come in contact again soon.