Sunbeam Lair Home is where your heart lives
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Arrival thread! Every member is required to post at least once before archival, but more than one is definitely welcomed. Feel free to have your character go off to further explore, or hang around with the group to inspect things.
Edit; Forgot to add this (whoops!), but there's no posting order.

@Noctura @Winter @Jolon @Semble @Lyght Armstrong @Lokith @Leo

For days, they had all been travelling. Trekking across the mountain range, hiking up and down various inclines—it was all very taxing, physically, but not without purpose. They needed a new home to settle within, and the young leader felt a pulling towards the east. She knew not what was waiting for them there, but never before had her gut feelings lead her into immediate danger. She trusted her intuition, for she knew how her own mind worked as well as how Draco could manipulate it to get messages across. As far as she was concerned, a world of wonder lied in wait for their arrival, a perfect sanctuary for her tribe. And, upon her notice of the space, she was certain such thoughts were true.

It was a cavern, just as the one within the dome, though far larger. It appealed to her, the life that seemed to thrive within it, and she wasted no time in leading her tribe members into it. Still, her steps were cautious and senses alert, stopping to sniff regularly to ensure they weren't trespassing into the territory of any violent species. Thus far, to her joy, everything seemed to be in the clear safety wise—and judging from the look of things, survival wise, too. The cavern was not lacking in plant life, which must mean their was prey hiding away within it's depths. It could support life, she'd concluded, and had a familiar feel to it. Perhaps it was due to the reminder it gave her of the volcano, but she could not see herself leaving the hidden empire.

"This is it," Asterr murmured, more so to herself than the others. It was after that statement that she'd turned to face the others, a smile on her face. It was not quite as large as the one she'd held upon deciding to settle atop the dome, but it was enough to show that she felt something with the spacious lair. "I... I believe we have found our new home," the dragoness proclaimed, falling silent thereafter as she awaited the tribe's reaction. She could feel a presence there, one that was strong and known to her. It was unknown to the yearling that the dome had then been encroached upon after their departure, so it was strange to her that the feel was the same. Knowing not of how the Dragon King had fled from his home on account of his sanctuary being impure, she believed he must have followed them for the bond they had established—honestly, now, her mind had been filled with so much wonder.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble was delighted when they finally reached their destination, but his past actions and looming thoughts remained. 

I'm so sorry all my responses have been so freaking shore, but at the moment I am grounded and managed a little time to do this small thread, once again I apologize.
24 Posts
Ooc —
The she wolf had a grin on her face. Her tail started to wag as the Alpha spoke. She already loved this place and Asterr seemed to like it too. A happy yip left her muzzle. The female, although quite tired, started to sniff around and explore the new territory. She stayed rather close to the group though.
belonging to the night
175 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Astronomer
The dragon's young champion led her caravan onwards, many of the individuals — be them healthy or wounded — seeming to draw strength from her. Her lead was symbolic as well as physical, so Noctura did not walk with her but back and off to the side, trying to fend off his own thoughts. Thoughts of guilt, shame, and self-loathing. Such things all seemed extremely self-indulgent and foolish of him... but knowing this only added to the shame. And so he continued his quest to put his mind aside altogether, instead trusting blindly in his Alpha's taste for magic.

This trust soon paid off. For she led them through the mountain range and into a place that reminded him strikingly of Thunder Dome. But this cavern was even greater than the one Noctura had only just started to think of as home. It was a world within a world, and the male gazed up at it with cool awe as he finally came to halt elegantly at his Alpha's side. There was magic here... and he silently wondered if the others could feel it too.
Iota
18 Posts
Ooc — Aritsu
Lokith plonked his hindquarters down on the strange ground. Looking around, he gave a nod of approval. "Seems good to me!" He smiled to the Alpha. Unlike most of the pack, the Theta had not been in the old territory long enough to have gained a strong attachment to it. The leave wasn't as mentally taxing to him though it was painful to see the looks on his packmates faces when they heard the news. 

The golden wolf padded past his alpha and said: "I can't wait to get to explore this place with my packmates!" His enthusiasm and the sparkle in his eyes were almost pup-like. He was finally starting to feel like a part of this group.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Dull eyes trailed upon their new home. It was a cavern, just like the dome, but bigger. That one fact was enough to make him happy where he was. He had always enjoyed the cavern and to be inhabiting a larger one felt great.

He walked around, not far from the groups sight.
”the voices”
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Almost forgot to reply lol, so sorry, not much time for me to do this <3

The young brute followed his leader, into the unknown yet vaguely reminding him of the dome. It wasn't the dome, he knew, but the mere resemblance this place had to their former home was enough to satisfy him. As he looked closer, he saw that this place was even bigger than the dome, that meant more space for everyone. Not that they needed it, but you never knew when it might come in handy.

He nodded to Asterr, not saying anything for now. As elated as he was of their arrival, he was not a pup that would happily dance around. He did carry a faint smile on his muzzle as he looked around, but the pain of leaving the dome could still be seen in his cold gray eyes.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I'd say one more post from everyone who wants to, and we'll be good. c: I'll be archiving this thread on Friday.

Worry had been reluctant to leave her system during their entire journey, but after entering the new cavern she felt at ease. Her body seemed to recognize it as being their home now, and the reactions of her tribe members only solidified her opinion of it. It was not the dome, it could never be the dome, but it was home. It would provide for them, and they it—the relationship would be a mutual one, and the protection they offered to this land would grow far stronger than that of the dome's had been. Never again would she uproot and relocate her family, she would not allow outer forces to impose upon their lives.

A feeling began to bud within her chest, eyes trailing over each member as they inspected the land, and then reaching out over the cavern itself. She was satisfied with their find, and by the presence she could feel lingering within it. Then, without saying anything, her head tilted back and she let out a howl, notifying all of those in the area of their new claim and inviting the other members to join in. Further exploration would come later, but for now she just wanted to ensure they would not be disrupted. They were home, finally, and never again would anyone be able to chase them from it.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Iota
18 Posts
Ooc — Aritsu
At the sound of his Alpha's howl, Lokith tipped his head back and joined. This was their home now, and Lokith knew  that he would protect it and the wolves that slept beside him.
17 Posts
Ooc —
sorry this is so late and short 

The pack had finally made it to there new home, Asterr started a howl but Lyght was a little hesitant to join in but he howled anyways.