Silvertip Mountain You must unlearn, what you have learned.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
All Welcome 
Anyone Atari hasn't met would be nice. That includes FitzDutiful :)

The female wasn't doing anything in particular at the moment, she was just at the river looking at her blurred reflection. The girl put her face closer to the water and took a drink. It was very cold since they were still in winter but soon summer would arrive and the water wouldn't seem so cold on hot summer days. It would help cool her body, she might even go swimming, something she hasn't done in a long time. Atari laid down, resting her muzzle close to the water. Every once in a while the water would splash up a bit and cover her muzzle. She would laugh each time, because it would feel as if the water was playing jokes on her. Even if the water was an inanimate object. Though some might say water is alive, since it is forever moving. The plants around her are living, so why cant water live?

Atari pushed away and all thoughts, she was going to take a nap. The sounds of the water were like a lullaby, it was what she used to fall asleep to when she with lived her caretaker. She doesn't miss her caretaker as much as she would have a while ago. The girl has started to call the mountain her home. It was surprising to her that she was already calling this place her home, she figured it'd take at least a couple months before she even started getting attached to this place. Though the wolves she has met helped her feel like this would become her new home, and one even promised her this pack would become her family. It was quite the promise in Atari's eyes but she had trust in that wolf.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
So sorry! Meant to reply to this days ago XD Mind if we bring it up to current time for FitzDutiful to use it towards a mastery?

He was not happy, not happy in the slightest. The pack in Neverwinter Forest was taking too much of his energy and too much of his anger for anything good to come of it. The happiness that he should have felt from the joys of fatherhood were now marred with the anger and distaste of fear for their safety. He wanted them gone.

Walking down the river, FitzDutiful wondered at the facts of life that brought a neighbouring pack so close. He wanted to know more about situations were fights between packs had occurred for he had never been a part of one. He wanted them gone but didn't know how to do it without putting his life in too much danger. As he walked he came across Atari and recalled she had lived without a pack.

"Can we talk?" he asked, as he neared her. He wanted to know how much she had had to fight in order to survive. His pack seemed to need basic training and skills refreshing.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Its okay and sure lol :)

Atari was about to fall asleep when she heard the sound of paws hitting the ground. It didn't bother her, all she thought of it was another wolf come to drink from the water but she kept her ears up and her eyes open. This was just in case it was an outsider wolf but she had a nose which she could use but for once she trusted a place. Though just out of curiosity Atari looked up towards the sound and saw Alpha FitzDutiful. What was the alpha doing out here? The male is normally with Zaria or with someone else. It didn't seem he wanted a drink, he would have got it more up the stream. Instead he was walking towards Atari. Realizing this the girl got up and went into submission mode, bowing down to superiors became a normal thing to her but now its a everyday thing. This depending on who she met, she was a Gamma now, the only people she had to bow down to was Beta's, and Alpha's. Though she would bow down to the ones that bowed to her, for Atari felt she did not deserve the spot of Gamma but she would say nothing about it because she kind of liked being Gamma. 

FitzDutiful spoke about wanting to talk with Atari, which was another thing weird. Ignoring her own questions the girl spoke. "Of course. Everything okay?" The female said this with some concern in her voice. She found it odd that the alpha was confiding in her but it was doubtful he was confiding in her. The Alpha had Zaria for that. This talk must be more of a questioning talk, or a mission, or a whole number of things. She only hoped she wasn't getting banished and along came the theories of that subject.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Atari Silver confirmed that they could talk and FitzDutiful smiled. He didn't know the thoughts that were raging around her head - thoughts of being kicked out. If he had he would have been appalled to know he was having that kind of effect. he didn't realise how serious he sounded right now, but hopefully the smile would have done something to reassure as he motioned for her to waive off the submission and sat comfortably near her.

"When you were out by yourself; did you ever learn how to fight and defend yourself?" He cut straight to the chase, before adding a bit more to the question at hand' "I mean, did you ever get run off by other established packs or have to learn how to come with other packs in close proximity to yourself?" He looked in the direction of Neverwinter Forest. They were going down the road of peace though he chafed at him still to know that they were at risk any moment from the pack. Unless they could find a way to cement ties... maybe that was the answer. If they had a litter too; a prearrangement for one of his pups to pair up with one of theirs.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
whhooo this is late, sorry about that. I may or may not have completely understood Fitzs questions XD I am completely out of it today lol sorry  

The females nerves were over reacting. She had don't nothing wrong, to get kicked out of the pack, and the Alpha's smile only confirmed this. This chat would only be a simple one, or so she thought. "I only faced off with a couple of wolves, and all but one of those fights ended in their victory. Sort of, I ran off when I got injured." The girl paused a moment, remembering one fight in particular. Atari and the other wolf were same age both very horrible in fighting. The girl ended up winning that fight, though with minor injuries of her own but the wolf had far worse. A broken leg. Atari didn't know how she managed to break it, its still a mystery to her today. "So I suppose I haven't learned much but I know more than I would have if I haven't gotten into those fights. If that counts for anything" Atari felt ashamed of herself. What kind of wolf doesn't know how to fight? Would you even call a wolf a wolf if it didn't know how to fight?

Atari chuckled when FitzDitiful asked the second question but stopped the chuckle short, in fear of the alphas disproval. She cleared her throat. "I rarely got run off by packs cause I was quite stealthy, I know how to hide my scent pretty well. I am a hunter after all but I'm no master of stealth." Atari used mud and dead animals to cover her scent but mostly mud. A dead animal would draw more attention, cause of the stench.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
You do not need to apologise for wait times! Mine are ridiculous at the moment; my excuse is we're buying a house so stuff is all up in the air xD

Atari answered his question and FitzDutiful nodded, looking thoughtful as he did so. He let silence fall over them as he tried to figure out where he wanted to go with this. Eventually he decided he needed to let it go - he needed to get used to the fact that Neverwinter Forest were there. Unless there was some mass pack war he wasn't going to get involved. He couldn't.

He looked at her, then sighed. "I don't suppose to you mind sparring with me?" he asked Atari, wondering if she would or not. "I need to get my skills up to scratch with the pack moving into the forest and a new sparring partner will help ensure I'm not just used to my usual partners." He hoped that made sense, he was having a bit of brain spaghetti at the moment - his thoughts were twisted and wrapped around each other. FitzDutiful was having a hard time separating them but hopefully a spar would allow him to just calm his mind. He found sparring worked similar to the way a human would experience yoga.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Atari sparring with the Alpha? Well this outta be fun lol and take as much time as you need, getting a new house is no easy task :)

The Alphas sparing question surprised Atari greatly. Sparing with the Alpha?! I'm going to die, she thought. "Uh. . .S-Sure" She stuttered. Atari had never spared with a wolf before, at least a spar that wasn't to the death. Atari had no idea how to handle this. Though her lack of knowledge of sparing might be a good thing, Atari could learn to fight better with this. God knows she's a horrible fighter, so this spar would end in FitzDutiful's victory. Unless Atari manages to win with her pity tactics. "They're any rules?" Surly there are rules, if not then a fight would end quickly. With only one wolf alive and one less pack member, both negatives. Atari started thinking about how to win this spar but nothing came up, all he could do was hope for a swift death.

Sorry for the short post, its 1 am here and I'm very tired lol
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Atari seemed scared to death with her stuttering. FitzDutiful had never thought how it might come across to a lower ranked member - it had never been an issue before; she asked if there was any rules and he bit back a laugh that came out a bit of a snort. He looked at her kindly, his eyes showing the laugh wasn't at her and he nodded slowly.

"We'll take it slow, like a training session not an actual spar." He stood up and began to pace in a slow circle around her, giving her time to adjust. His movements were very slow and very obvious - training mode. "Now come at me as if you were trying to go for a kill. But remember, slowly, as if you're caught in slow motion and can't move fast at all."

He continued to pace but turned it into a slow-motion pace where every step took as long as two had done before he turned on slow-motion. He was ready to react but reacting in slow motion was going to be hard. A challenge to change up some of his skills for sure.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
I'm in need of a break, even though I've gotten a break for the past week or so but I have got some very important stuff to take care of and I don't want to be worrying about getting kicked out of the pack. So my question is how long can I be gone?

The idea of having a slow motion training spar seemed weird. "Excuse my questioning but why slow motion. I understand we're just training but I feel it would only dull ones reflexes." Atari said this while slowly preparing to attack. She was thinking of going for the legs, trip him up. It would never work though but she didn't know that, it seemed like a good plan. She would trip him, he'd fall on his side and then she'd win or bite him in the neck then win. Game over. Simple as that but Atari forgotten she'd be facing the Alpha, an experienced slow motion fighter.

A little pressed for time today sorry and I will finish this thread before taking the break
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Why slow motion? The question threw FitzDutiful for a moment and he looked confused back at Atari. His face was obviously puzzles and he looked concerned for a moment before smithing out his features and forcing it into the smile that he so often wore.

"I - well I don't really know." he cocked his head to one side as if listening to a noise and nodded apologetically to his sparring partner. "I'm afraid I must go, called and all that. Cheerio!"

And so FitzDutiful left, listening to a call that only he could hear. Once he had got far enough away the sound would vanish and he would be confused as to what had happened between starting the spar and ending up where he was.