The Sentinels you have no one to blame but yourself [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes

@Lasher <3

The day seemed brighter, and somehow it left Aria with a more reasonable outlook on life. She'd be lying if she said she didn't still love Casmir- but her talk with Pearl made her realize that perhaps she didn't need his love. She could wait- they weren't even of breeding age yet (not that the young girl had any idea about any of that). And, while the kidnapping had still bothered her immensely, she was calmer now about the situation. With a loud howl, the Beta called out to Lasher, hoping to catch his ear and to tell him of her travels. 
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
today was the last that lasher would await aria's return, but before he could call to the remaining leadership to tell them of his plans, the voice of the slyph rose in a summons. breathing a sharp intake of relief, lasher extended his gait until he had trotted quickly into her presence, hesitating not a moment before embracing the girl. "i did not know you had returned," lasher murmured, pulling aside to frown worriedly at the healing gash upon her shoulder. "what happened?" he inquired, glancing once into the young beta's eyes before moving close again to bathe the torn flesh with his tongue.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Lasher came almost immediately, although it did not surprise the girl. She knew his feelings of her, and she had assumed that he had noticed her disappearance in spite of her usual activity. She returned his embrace willingly, much happier in the arms of one of her own packmates than in the forced clutches of another. He soon turned to her wound, and she gave him a few gentle and reassuring licks on the cheek, letting out a soft sigh. "I am fine," she assured him, although if he continued to tend to it she would not argue with him- he did after all seem far wiser and knowledgable than she was.

"We have a new neighbor," she informed him, her tail beginning to twitch with irritation. She was no longer frustrated or depressed over the whole situation, simply agitated. The girl had matured, in some ways, and had stopped pitying herself. For now, she was just trying to calm her alphas nerves. "They are not as friendly as their alpha originally led on to be," Aria added, biting her tongue from calling him a few choice words.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
short bc i am lame D:

he sensed that aria was withholding; delivering a last lap to her wound, lasher drew away to gaze into the ice-gaze of his beta. "what happened?" she had left their borders a pleasant and loquacious beast, and returned subdued, wounded. whatever had transpired, taltos knew it to be a bitter experience. had she been lured? deceived? eyes soft with affection and worry, he awaited aria's answer.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
you're fine <3 I made a small assumption here, if that's okay? let me know if you had other plans. (:

Aria watched her alpha, tail thumping slowly in the snow. She could only assume what he was thinking, but she could not tell the story fast enough to ease his mind just yet. If she skipped over anything she feared she'd leave out important details he needed to understand what they were up against- or maybe she was just overthinking it. Regardless- the girl told the story in whole, beginning with her duty to scout out the nearest packs (although she still had no idea Dante had met this one already). She had gone in search of the new pack, met Ferahgo, who attempted to bring her into his territory. 'But I am much smarter than to follow blindly, Lasher,' she had told him proudly, sounding a bit younger in her childlike comment. She told him how the male had attacked her and drug her to a female, who had torn open her wound and begun to bathe her muzzle in the blood. 'It was quite horrifying' she had said 'but I was expecting to be raped and killed... so I suppose the latter was alright.' 

She finally informed him of how the male had told the woman to kill her, but how she insisted on keeping her to herself. "I think her intention was to fight and beat me so I would be forced to stay... But I ran as soon as I had the chance. I don't think I could've won that fight," she finally finished, giving a gentle shrug. She was surprisingly calm about the whole thing, but she had Pearl to thank for that. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
works for me!

aria began to speak, and lasher's visage underwent a fair rainbow of cascading emotions, flickering with rage and ending with a disgusted sort of ire. "aria," he murmured tremulously, reaching to kiss her unharmed shoulder. "i am so very sorry that this has happened to you." how could he ever repay the pale beta for what she had undergone for donnelaith?

the slyph was rather calm; taltos suspected shock, and his ears were pinned back against his skull. they had wrought a great misdeed against her, abused her -- anger roiled in his belly. "for this they shall pay."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The man laid kisses upon her uninjured shoulder. The girl returned his with her own upon his cheek, trying to calm his worries. "I am okay," she assured him, tail thumping against the ground. "This would not have healed anyway," she added, head tilting as she thought about it. When he spoke again, she frowned, leaning towards him with concern.

"Do you mean to wage war on their pack? This 'misdeed' should not mean a war proposal," she then said slowly, watching his expressions. "We do not have the wolves for war, I do not think."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher was a beast ruled by emotion, but it was not that which drove him now. within the druid, locked aside in a closeted place, taltos was also a man of bitterness and vengeance. and so that was what snapped briefly within his eyes as he looked upon aria. however, it was soon smoothed -- "not war," the druid murmured vaguely. "but i shall remedy this." how, he did not know.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria remained silent for a moment, her tail flicking every so often as she attempted to find ways to calm him. Did it matter? If it was not war, perhaps this would be alright- she was one who preferred a more civil talk. She sighed, shrugging. "I thank you, Lasher," she murmured softly, her voice smooth and sweet. "You mean a lot to me, and I appreciate your concern." She leaned into the man slowly, turning her head to nibble at the furs upon his cheek.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
so lost in his thoughts was lasher that he did not pause to glean the full meaning of aria's words. he leant into her touch, sighing heavily and letting his body rest against her, though not with his full weight. "you mean much to me also, aria," the druid murmured. he wished for his mind to cease its tripping along! to give him one moment of peace, but in her embrace he found the comfort he needed in that very moment.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The man did not respond at all how she wanted him to. She was not sure she wanted anything from him, but his mere touch and gentle teeth would cease her wants- she though. Aria let out a soft growl to him, preening through the furs along his cheek still, moving along his jawline as her teeth nibbled gently on his ear. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was roused, at last, brought up from his darkening thoughts to the bold light of aria's sudden affection towards him. this gave the druid paused -- the last time they had entwined in such a way, she had pulled aside, and gently denied him in favour of casmir. it was something that he would never hold against the pale sylph, of course, and he had regained his confidence during his interlude with the cherubic ayishi -- but he was puzzled all the same.

yet his shelved desire for aria slipped forward again; lasher reined it carefully, giving it no free will even as he turned to find the edge of her delicate chin with his lips, planting several gentle nips there.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Ishi is my favorite fluff omg

Finally, the man turned to her with the affection that she had given him. Her new-found confidence came from Casmir, and the fact that she did not need him. Pearl had shown her this, regardless if banging his dad was really what she was going for. The pale girl smiled as she nuzzled him, enjoying his seemingly hesitant kisses. Aria licked gently at his neck, leaning into him as her fluffy tail twitched occasionally behind her. The wound on her shoulder was forgotten, as was the occasional ache she received when she moved too quickly. Her intentions were set upon the large murk water man, and she thought briefly to the problems she had faced at the coast. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
mine too also LMFAO at "banging his dad"

they took solace in one another, and lasher found his hunger awoken, for she did not pull away. her kisses were more practiced, and stoked a gentle fire in the druid. but still he withheld himself from her -- as he had done with the boy in the glade, taltos merely followed her reaction with an equal counterpart from himself -- his tongue found the bulb of her ear, his mouth the hollow of her throat, but each kiss, each caress, was without expectation and left each ticking moment in aria's possession. she guided, and he would follow.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
but true tho- also unnecessarily long post. 

It was not necessarily lust or love that fueled her actions. While she was aroused by the man's looks and experience, she had not fallen in love with him- she was merely smitten, if you would. Her movements were on the account of her thoughts, which is the opposite of how most sensual encounters occur. She thought heavily on the situation since she had sparked it, and as the gears turned in her head she only found herself more and more confident in her own mind. 

Aria knew nothing of pregnancy or 'heat', whatever that was. To her it was just a season of love, when a woman simply could not keep herself from her man- how was she to know? She was unaware of her still developing body, and to her this whole thing brought risk of children- but how would she know? To her, this guaranteed safety from a pack who had captured her and attempted to hold her only because of her pureness. No matter how badly she had prided her ability to keep herself from men, she knew how easily it could be taken by those who had no respect for her. But Lasher respected her, was affectionate for her, and she to him. Besides, the act of losing virginity held no value as an adult- it was part of life. She wished to move past Casmir and Behati, she wanted to mature- she would do that today.

The girl let out a few quiet whines, her eyes closing as she bathed in his touches. Her heart broke it's pattern and skipped as she raised her behind, nerves and adrenaline racing through her body. She moved her head to his cheek, and to his neck, and soon to his shoulders and sides. With breathy exhales, Aria let out a whine that prompted him onwards. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
maybe mark this m now lol

she spirited him with her youth and vigor, but more than that, she had proven herself a wellspring of strength and and fierce pillar for donnelaith. for that lasher loved her, adored the girl. his affection toward her was based upon a deeper feeling and tempered by his admiration of her beauty.

and yes, there was solace in this, comfort in the melding of her young limbs to his own. and perhaps there was a level of possession to the growing intensity of his kisses, his touches, to reclaim for aria what the foul captain had taken from her, by violating her autonomy with his teeth.

aria spurred him onward and taltos heeded, letting his teeth graze through the fur along her throat, to her shoulder -- her little sounds inflamed him and he brought his body 'round to sidle alongside her own, preening slowly along the proud curve of her hip toward the untouched source of her want.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
lol already done

He continued on, and with pleasure she growled lowly as he moved down her body. Her own teeth grazed at his neck as he began, nipping at his behind and he turned to her own. Her front paws kneaded the ground anxiously as she awaited his touch, and her tail slowly moved to allow him access to what he moved toward. 

Aria appreciated his respect for her consent. She moved slowly away from her original intent and further into lust for experience and the Taltos man. With still heavy breathes, another whine escaped her lips, a final encouragement to take from her what she handed him. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
we rock

consent was important to the man -- had the slyph hesitated or drawn away, he would have ceased his caresses immediately. to force a lover was the cruelest sin, one he had not avoided in his youth, so he knew well the trepidation it could engender in an unsure creature.

taltos allowed himself a moment to merely watch her, to admire the beauty of this as-of-yet unseen place. but before he would possess her, lasher intended to bring aria to la petit mort, for it influenced the rest of the body for later accommodation, especially in the case of virgins. and so he leant forward with a reverent murmur to perform for the girl what he had done for all of his lovers, past and current.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
It was though she was holding her breath; when the man had begun his act she let out a long sigh. Her voice became breathy- her occasional moans were soft and sweet, nothing from the pale girl sounded heavy, she seemed light and airy, her body soaring. She moved often, but not of unpleasant discomfort. She murmured something, although unclear what, longing for the sensation to last but yearned to discover it's end.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she spoke and he pressed forward, wanting greatly to embrace her, to take the gilded gift she proffered him. but the druid found his breath, applied the overused rein to his desires, and continued to chivvy the flames with sweeping gestures. it would, he hoped, eventually become a conflagration that soared and overtook aria with it.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
ooo liking the fire metaphors

The girl shuddered. Waves swept through her body and she breathed her desires out with moans and whines. They dripped from her jaws, thick with pleasure. Her tensed body eventually relaxed again against him, leaving her panting gently as her body begged for more. Had he taken what she wanted him to take? She did not know. Was he done? She did not know. She did not care, this act no longer held itself anxiously about her head- she longed for more.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
;)

all at once the zenith was reached; he felt hr body tense and relax, molded by the elements of pleasure. and here he paused, allowing the glow to follow itself along her limbs until he himself could wait no longer and gathered aria into his arms with a low murmur against her nape, fitting her spine against the curve of his belly and moving forward with infinite tenderness for that first ingress. 

taltos held himself still, waiting for her to respond before he moved again, allowing the girl to acclimate to the new climes of their physical union, and here he whispered again, seeing that she was all right with the occurrence.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The man had moved still, and her body reacted similarly to before. She was breathless, but alert, perhaps in need of a long sleep. The man paused, murmuring to her as he arched forward again, holding her tighter. He paused again, whispered again, waited again. The girl let out a breathy sigh, attempting to gather her thoughts. Whatever she had tried to say was slurred, but resembled the purr of a cat, assuring him she was doing quite well beneath him. Her thoughts wandered, awaiting his experience- she was still unaware if 'this' was over, although would not have cared if it would go on for hours. Her reasoning had faltered and her lust grew, replaying the sensation in her mind.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he had not yet done her the small bit of pain so unjustly assigned to those of her gender, but her soft and catlike sounds beneath him assured the druid that she was wanting, awaiting the next foray into their mutual pleasure. and so he moved forward firmly, a flicker of guilt that he might hurt her warring with the primality of his brain. the latter emerged victorious; thus, after another, briefer pause, lasher carried his lover into the age-old dance of twined and desirous bodies.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
This time was different, although the girl did not understand the difference between his two acts. Both brought her pleasure, and against him she pushed with desire. The moans escaped her again, but they were heavier now than they were before. This act was different, closer maybe, but it was a far better workout than the first. The girl writhed and whined in his grasp, but did not struggle or scream.  Whatever happened was just as magical before, and left her breathless and purring.