Phantom Hollow Decrease the resolution [Malice]
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Private 
Veritas came in with the herbs she'd picked up after the meeting of introduction, intent on talking to her current Leader. Malice needed to know the conditions of her stay, as well as the things that Veritas wanted to tell her about. The dark queen and her pack were fine, but she had not given up her hopes of creating her own group to lead. Adevair would live again, with Veritas taking charge. 

Between two leaders, she wanted to lay some things down. "Malice Lanius, cuka su ka, I would seek your presence this day." She kept her position neutral, tail neither up Nor down, face calm and devoid of emotion. Her powerful limbs were kept safely in a standing pose, just awaiting the arrival of the queen. 

@Malice Lanius - I, Veritas Requiem, call upon your name so that we may speak together.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen walked from the borders, back into the forest. She had just refreshed them, a thing she almost did every day when she was bored. Better make herself useful instead of sitting around all day on her lazy ass. Her paws were beginning to get familiar with the land of the dark forest that was so different from both the beach and the mountains. She hoped the others were also thinking that this place was quite perfect for them. They even had a small part of the river in their territory, I mean, how perfect do you want it?

As she was making her way towards the dens Cog and Sage had made for everyone, a familiar voice entered her ears. It was the one who almost everyone had their suspicion about, all except for Malice. She actually kind of liked the spirit of Veritas, a bit rebellious yet very formal. The queen knew her king wasn't fond of her being around, he had made that clear back in the canyon, but Malice couldn't find a reason to hate the poison master. The language the other spoke was unfamiliar however, and Malice now had turned her muzzle toward the place she thought their healer was. The tone the other had spoken in sounded rather urgent.

When she arrived, her nose detecting the smell of various plants as well as Veritas' own, and smiled warm to the other. You called, Veritas? What made you call out for me? She asked, her voice raspier than normal. Her throat still hurt, though it wasn't bothering her just yet. It would go away, in time, hopefully.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
The time she waited was not Long - Malice came quickly, smelling extremely strongly of her unique scent. Just refreshed the borders, probably, Veritas assumed and let her eyes roam over the queen's figure. Unrelated but she carried a striking pose, worthy of her name, Malice. "I thought I'd talked to you about your throat earlier?"

Her voice carried the obvious hint of annoyance. "Have you been screaming again?" Eyes narrowed, the Theta stalked right up to the Alpha, completely disregarding rank to prod at Malice's throat. "I'm going to have to give you herbs again, aren't I?". Original purpose momentarily forgotten, Veritas tilted her head and glared at the Queen.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Whops, had they really talked about that? Meep, guess I'll have to play along :P

The other seemed annoyed that she hadn't gotten better from her soar throat, though it really wasn't the queen's fault. Everyone had asked so much, and Malice's job was to answer them all. As much as she enjoyed doing it, her throat didn't agree with her. 

Malice kept her mouth shut, knowing that making up excuses was not the way the go. She kind of knew that talking back at the theta would only make her more mad or annoyed. Others might see it as foolish of the queen, to let herself be pushed around by their theta, but Malice saw it as an act of respect. Veritas had nothing that kept her bound to their pack, and yet she was still here, alive, breathing and picking flowers.

The queen gave a small nod, as well as a sound that vaguely sounded like mhm. She hadn't been screaming, yet she knew that saying she hadn't would sound like an excuse. She would much rather go with the other's thoughts than come on her bad side.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Somewhat pleased that the queen didn't reply (doing so would have lead to more enraged-healer shenanigans), Veritas gave a relieved smile and kneaded the ground slightly. Shelved at the back of her mind lay the topic of Malice’s sore throat and Veritas knew now that she had to direct their conversation to what she actually wanted to say, lest they should go off on some other tangent and make the healer completely forget about what she'd had in mind. ”So, Malice, you know about my pack… And you know that once I see you well established I will leave. Still, you must have some questions and conditions.” The rhetorical question hanging in the air was clearly palpable and anyone would have been able to discern what it was. 

Name them

Wondering if her pack would be accepted by the queen, and if they'd be able to form some sort of alliance, Veritas made to place these questions forward as well. Surely, while she might not be all popular with Moonlit Hills, the alphas of both packs would be on well enough terms.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The subject changed to probably what the Theta had wanted to say in the first place. She knew of the clearly 1 year older girl's plans to start her own pack, a place she could rule by herself. Yes, Malice was sad that their healer had plans about leaving, but she had known from the day they had met that it would be that way. She didn't hold it against the healer, knowing that it wasn't Moonlit Hills itself that was making her leave. It was a desire they had in common, the desire to lead others. Malice had known since she was a little ball of fur that she would lead, lead others to victory and create bonds that would never be broken. She knew that Ver was capable, maybe even more capable than the queen, to lead. 

Though, there had been a thought lingering around in her head since the day they had met. Why couldn't their packs be allies of some sort? Both having their own territory, leader and members but sharing a bond. They could both profit off of it, seeing as how there were more packs around, maybe planning war. If war was to break out, they could work together to vanquish the evil doers.

I remember, yes. She said, her eyes looking around her, clearly deep in thought. And I do have one condition and a question I would like you to answer. She said, returning her gaze to the theta. As condition, I would like to hear from you, making sure you're alright on your own. She said, now a warm smile on her black and white muzzle. 

Would you mind that when you've settled and all, to form some kind of alliance with us? She asked, her head tipping to the right, curious what her thoughts on the matter were.  
~Adopt Avalon!~

Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
For the first time in what could be a long way off (if one wanted to see it happening), Veritas lowered her tail completely, finally giving Malice the respect Veritas deemed she had now earned. From enemy to acquaintance (not yet friend!), the pair had had their ups and downs, but she was largely alright with the queen now. Veritas took just a brief moment to give Malice a look that conveyed all of it, before letting her face go back to it's usual state once more. Truly, she hoped, that when Adevair came to the Teekon Wilds, they would have strong bonds and close ties with each other.

And as for Malice's lover... well, she'd be clear to warn her wolves about his simply marvelous temper. "And I do have one condition and a question I would like you to answer" the queen had asked, and Veritas found it unnecessary to reply just yet. She wanted to hear her out, figure an appropriate response to the queries and conditions. With an even look, Veritas met the other female's yellow eyes with her own amber-gold ones calmly, coolly, but with a hidden warmth within them. "I'll be sure to do so."

Veritas put a thoughtful look on her face as if taking the time to properly consider an answer. "I can't speak for my wolves, but hopefully so. I don't mind at all." Veritas took another breath before adding, "I don't know when this'll be, but I know for sure that I'm going to find a way to set stuff up before I leave. How do you feel about a healer's den, with a miniature garden?"
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
WELP, I forgot this thread completely :/ Terribly sorry :(. short post because, well, writer's block :P hover for translations on the words written with a line under it.

The wind blew through the dark queen's fur as she watched the other, for the first time, lower her tail as a sign of respect. It was a true shock for the queen, even if it was only a small gesture. For her it meant the world, and no-one else could tell her it was foolish. Yes, she was an alpha, and yes, other members usually bowed down to their alpha's, but the queen didn't believe it was right. She had done nothing to earn respect in any way, other than giving them a safe place to call home. And now, despite not knowing how, she felt as if she had done something to truly earn the healer's respect. She smiled almost as bright as the flares that danced around in her head.

Amber met yellow, as their gazes intertwined, and it was not taken as any sort of challenge. She accepted her followers looking into her orbs, unless it was clearly a sign of disrespect. And after the healer's actions earlier, she didn't think it was. She thanked Glaux that the older woman would keep in contact with them. It would truly be a shame if she didn't. Thank you. She responded, a warm smile playing on her lips.

It was even better to hear that their packs might become allies, and the spawn of Satan almost jumped in the air of excitement. As she continued, the queen's excitement only grew. She would make something for their pack? Malice had seen a healer's den in her father's pack, but not a really advanced one. It was basically just a hole in the ground with some leaves and flowers thrown in. Yeah, her former pack was not really caring in that way. Most wolves with wounds would be left to die there, and it was deemed as normal too. Now that she thought about it, she noticed how hard life must be for Avalon right now.

Really? You know how to make one? She asked, truly impressed by what was probably something very normal in the healer's eyes. That's terrific! She called out in her excitement, but quickly regretted it. She was told not to scream anymore, and she felt why.
~Adopt Avalon!~

Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Bla bla bla pack matters over, Veritas directed her attention to the matter at hand - a Medic Den (but she preferred Healer's Den). Duh she knew how to make one! She'd been a damn healer in her pack, she needed to make her own dens to do work in. Whatever did Malice think, being so surprised? At least it was a good kind of surprised. But soon enough, Veritas saw the immediate regret on her face. And what did I tell her? "Yes, I do. I'm going to take a trip out soon, get materials I need.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Think we could wrap this up soon? :) 

The pain in her throat still burned a bit, but the smile came back upon her face. She knew of the other's history of being a healer and all, but never had she truly realized what a healer could do. No matter how casual Veritas was about it, her amazement didn't go away. The healer said she was going out, and Malice understood that materials meant something with the plant stuff. She almost wanted to offer to go along with her, but knew she would only be slowing her down. She had no knowledge on plants, nor where to find the ones the other needed.

I see. Well, I hope you'll find what you need. She said, trying to talk as soft as possible while still loud enough for Veritas to hear. Will you be alright on your own?
~Adopt Avalon!~

Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Hearing Malice's voice growing softer, Veritas let out a light chuckle, then nodded. "How old do you think I am? One? Of course I'll be fine." On that cheerful note, the woman seemed to fade into the shadows everywhere, slipping away but still leaving her own trailing behind her, then it too disappeared into the dark.

Exeunt