Phantom Hollow Don't listen to her
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was at it again. She was already chased out of two border areas and winter was starting to warm up. Even with the warm sun coming soon, she couldn't stand living on small rodents or rabbits anymore. She wanted a pack to hunt with, she needed one in her head.

"This time I will make it right" she thought quietly to herself, walking along the border but staying a good distance away. Silver made sure that her tail tightly hugged her leg and she had rolled in the dirt and snow to make her hackles heavier to raise.

She wasn't going to miss out this opportunity of meeting a new pack and starting off fresh. Looking around, she parted her jaws in a howl to welcome pack members to meet her. "I will do this right. I know I will."
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man was actually scouting the borders when a howl rang out. He quickly ran to it to see a silver outline of a wolf. He slowed, to make sure she wasn't over the border. Cogitemus glanced over her figure before speaking. "How may I help you?" he said, in a neutral tone. If she wanted to join the pack, a bit of submission would have to be shown, telling him that she knew he was alpha.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queens ears swirled around to locate the sound that the wind had brought to her. The howl didn't sound familiar, so who was it then? A new member already? She was just getting used to being a leader, though she felt like she was doing good so far. She refreshed the borders frequently, already had a few dead things hidden under a tree log and felt like her followers liked her. She got up from the place she was resting, and slowly trotted towards their borders.

Upon arrival, she already spotted her lover as well as a light colored wolf, nothing like the dark coloring almost everyone in their pack had. It was nice to see a change in coat color once in a while, but that didn't stop her from approaching with an emotionless face. The smell the new face had was female, with no others clinging to her own one. The daughter of Lucifer made her way next to Cogimetus, keeping her posture just as high as that of him, showing that she was of equal rank, but not higher.

Hello there. She spoke, strict yet a softness to her greeting. She definetly didn't want to scare her off.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Hope you don't mind be joining in!

Sage had been roaming what was now Moonhills land, still getting used to the unfamiliar dirt on her feet. She was growing into it though, instead of cold and dense it was becoming sturdy and homey. Upon this, the girl gained the scents of both her leaders, and an unfamiliar one as well. She trekked towards their trail until seeing the group. The black girl approached both her leaders, lowering into a submissive stance, but held her pose strong when seeing the stranger. The silvery girl stood out amongst their dark coats- in fact she'd stand out more in the pack all together. "Hello, Malice," the Gamma nodded towards her female alpha, "And Cogitemus," then repeating her action. 

"May I ask who this is?" she questioned. Truthfully, Sage had no problems with strangers, but that would probably have to change soon. With her now being in a pack, strangers too close to the borders or past them were not accepted.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was surprised at the number of wolves who came to her howl just minutes after. She hadn't expected so many to greet her, she was grateful for their quickness.

Their greetings were kind, however the dark female sounded stricter than the rest. Silver bit her tongue in silence and smiled gently at the group, settling down onto her haunches to show she meant no harm.

"Greetings good wolves. I have come from my travels and saw that there was a pack here. If you need more recruits into your rankings, I would be happy to fill in one of the spots."

Silver was forward with them, no point in beating around the bush and wasting time. She cast her blue eyes down to their paws, not dating to catch their eyes in a sign of rebellion. She would really try to seal the deal with this pack.
PM Me for more info!
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man felt bad when more wolves gathered. The poor loner was probably scared to death to have three high ranking wolves to judge her. "What skills can you bring to Moonlit hills?" He said, accepting her submission.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen's left ear turned around when the sound of paw pads hitting the ground became louder, already smelling who it was. It was one of their own, Sage, the highest ranking one after the two Alpha's. Funny how immediately the 3 highest wolves came to the borders. It showed a dedication from all three of them. The daughter of Lucifer wouldn't forget the other dark girl's actions. As she approached, Malice head turned to her, nodding at her greeting. Hello there, Sage. She replied before moving on to the girl's question. She leaned closer to her, a whisper distance away. I don't know, yet. She whispered to the young'un, not wanting to seem rude to the new face.

The dark queen returned her gaze to the silvery female at their borders, now listening to her words. They indeed had spots open, but they couldn't take in any lone wolf looking for a home. There had to be a balance between giving and taking, and if the white female couldn't give enough for what they could give her, the deal was off. Cog seemed to realize this as well as he asked about her possible skills, sparing her the effort of asking for herself. But there still lingered a question at the top of her tongue, one she couldn't keep quiet. She didn't want to address a possible new member with "That white wolf" , a name she needed to hear.

I'm Malice, Malice Lanius. How may we call you, young'un?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage gave a faint smile when Malice had whispered her lack of knowledge in the girl's name as well, it only gave her security that her and Malice were in some form alike, even if it were small. Her and Cog were friends, at least she believed so, yet her and Malice had yet to truly make anything out of their acquaintance, which bothered the girl. She'd make sure to grow closer to her leader soon, especially since that one cocky female seemed to think her and Malice were friends, and showed some sort of care for her. If someone could treat Malice like that and be closer than Sage was, with her acts of respect, she simply couldn't allow it and would strive to grow their friendship. Sage listened quietly for the ivory wolf's answer both question, curious if the two of them shared any skills.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was bombarded with questions about her and the pack she wished to join. What was her name and what could she give the pack? She continued to smile gently as she replied to the group with a simple answer. "I posses a skill in the mercenary trades, despite my looks. Besides that, I have traveled for a while and have picked up a few trades for being a scout."

The reflective woman stayed quiet after her response, but remembered the last question. What was her name? "Oh! My name is Silver by the way."

Short post, I'm sleepy :D
PM Me for more info!
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man nodded. "Alright Silver, That's all the questions I have, Malice, Sage, if you have anymore questions, say them now, but otherwise I think she can join. But, this pack is based off of loyalty and togetherness, and laziness will not be tolerated. Our hardworking wolves do not provide food and shelter for dead weight. But you do not seem like a wolf who would do that." He said. If what he said scared her off, then she wasn't a loyal pack member. If not, she would be welcome in Moonlit Hills.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Silver, the new face introduced herself as. A very fitting name, seeing as how her coat was indeed a bit like silver. Malice didn't know if she liked it though, she was more fond of darker colored wolves. Not that she didn't find the other pretty, for she was, but the queen had only been around black and dark gray wolves her whole life. 

It seemed Cog was more able to trust strangers, but Malice wasn't. They already had many capable fighters, her being one of them. The scout trade was more interesting for her since she had no knowledge of others in MH wanting to get that trade except for Mitanni perhaps. Mitanni had shown great skill in spying. Perhaps the two girls could help each other with finding out more about the packs that surrounded them.

Like my lover has already stated, we are a loyalty filled pack, one that treats members as family. Within these borders you will find others that have accepted that fact, now living peacefully side by side. She stated before moving on. Your fighting skills are useful, though keep in mind that we have many capable fighters among us. Your scout trait however, we could definitely use. If you aren't able to prove your loyalty inside these borders for the time you are here, I hope you understand that we'll have to kick you out. Disloyalty, laziness and rudeness toward your fellow members will not be tolerated. She explained, hammering in that this business was serious. If you promise you will put the well being of the pack above your own selfish needs, I see no problem with accepting you among us. She said at last, now giving a side eye to Sage, wondering if she had anything to add.
~Adopt Avalon!~

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was interested in the new wolf, and was glad she could participate in the acceptance to her in Moonlit Hill. She spoke of wanting the scout trade, which she could relate to, wanting to be a spy herself. The dark fae wasn't necessarily trusting of new wolves, but definitely was welcoming and open towards everyone she met, even when they were aggressive and rude such as Nemesis. Who Sage, despite Nemesis' language and intimidation, remained calm and even tried to befriend the wolf. 

The dark dae nodded towards her, assuming she wouldn't decide to run off after Cog and Malice's statements. "Welcome to Moonlit Hill," she said, showing a kind smile towards the girl. "I'm sure you'll fit in just fine," she said in hopes of reassuring Silver.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
So excited :D

Silver seemed to have said the right things, the two alphas and the others seemed to have approved of her words. They spoke about her having to work for the pack, she would be sure to do that. Although she was callow, she would learn from her experiences here. She would claw herself up to the top when she got the chances, she would try her best to get the beta spot and resume to a spot of power.

But until then, she would start off small and be loyal like they wanted her to be. "I will pull my weight. Thank you." She said kindly, dipping her head in a bow.
PM Me for more info!
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The way up to beta, or even a higher rank, would result in Cogitemus's undying trust, along with Malice's. She would have to prove herself, constantly. But for now, she was new blood. "Make yourself at home Silver, please make yourself be know by the others." he said before turning away to trot off. "Good bye, I assume I will see all of you around."  

-Cog out-
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen smiled at the bunch of them, proud to be part of this pack. Not only did she see herself as the alpha, she saw herself as a friend too. She would do anything to keep them all safe, and hoped they knew.

Right, welcome in the family Silver. Please, make yourself at home. She said, turning around to disappear into the shadows.

-Malmal out-
~Adopt Avalon!~