Blackfoot Forest Attempt #6
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Joining 
Love Conquers All <3

Amma was done with walking, strenuous travel and hunting on her own. She had left her old pack to find love, she longed to be with someone. But now she really just wanted to take a break and enjoy the company of a pack. So she found one. The borders smelled greatly of wolf, she only hoped that this pack would take her in. She had tried 5 others before this one, they either just hadn't been right for her or she had said something dumb and screwed it up. When you are as clever as Amma, it's hard not to show the world. And that was why she was still alone damnit!

The fluffy white female stopped at a very obvious border and looked about through the dense trees. The territory seemed to have lots of vegetation and lots of light. Maybe there would be flowers nearby! She always loved the scent of fresh flowers. She smiled, Ok, you can do this Amma. Et your head in the game and do this! She howled out a soft ringing howl, calling for the alphas or betas of the pack. Impatient as she was, she tiptoed around waiting anxiously for their arrival.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
!! a Renee! also! the final female spot will be filled if she is accepted :o

The day was brighter than usual- but not by much. The territory was dark today, the little sun that shone down was blocked off from the dense canopy up above. Oh well- at least when it rained they appeared to have a sort of umbrella. Aaron padded through the trees, his tail swishing back and forth behind him. He caught scent of a stranger before he heard her howl, but she was far and the scent was extremely vague- the howl only verified it was that of a wolf. It took a bit of walking, but he finally arrived to where the female stood, standing in front of her with a curious expression. She was quite a view, he decided, and prided himself right away on the number of attractive fae's he had managed to lull into his pack.

He stood silently for a moment, watching as she paced back and forth, before he emerged completely from the trees. He straightened himself accordingly, his tail raised ever-so-slightly, before he dipped his head in greeting. The man never was too hard on women- he had a large soft spot for them. "Greetings," he said to her, tail flicking behind him. "What brings you to my borders?" he asked, although had a feeling he knew the answer.
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
A Magdalyn! Ahaha, I steal the last spot xD

Amma was being very impatient. She was about to howl again when a handsome male with piercing blue eyes emerged from the vegetation. He stood in a high stature, seeming dominant but also pretty chill. She smiled at him and bowed her head respectfully. She looked back up, yellow eyes shimmering in the morning sun. I've been searching for a new pack, and I would love to join yours. Of course if you will take me! She added in to sound respectful and ladylike. Amma was actually not very ladylike, she forgot her manners sometimes and was usually pretty spunky. Her graceful and elegant looks didn't always seem to match the playful and silly girl underneath. But of course she could be respectable when she wanted to.

She straightened her own posture into one that said, 'I respect you highly' and gave him a genuine and joyful smile. The young white wolf knew that first impressions were very important.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron smiled to her as she lowered her posture, her voice spunky and trying way too hard to sound sophisticated- it was clear that she was not. The man was a studier of expressions and in her eyes he found the pup-like personality she held, and more importantly the genuineness that her words held. He trusted her because of this, and gave a curt nod of his head. "Of course, what skills do you possess?" he asked her. As far as he was concerned they had plenty of pup-sitters, but they seemed to be lacking in wolves knowledgable in a few things- himself included. 

sorry short!!
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Lol I've been trying to figure out what her trades are gonna be. I'm thinking Naturalist and Warrior? Definitely botanist lol xD

He nodded. Good thing I'm guessing? She hoped inside with a mental shrug. What skills did she possess? Hmm... I'm a good fighter, and hunter, and I know a bit about plants and what's good for you. I'm still learning though, but I mean I can do those kinds of things. I'm loyal and I will fight for the pack with all that I have, swear it. She nodded her head respectfully, hoping what she said had made sense. Sometimes she just rambled on, eventually getting off topic. Amma decided to add in something else as well, I'm working towards my botany trade, I've always been a bit of a flower queen. The young beauty laughed at her own dumbee comment.

She's such a dodo xD
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
omg no she is precious <3

Botany... How interesting. He smiled to her, his tail wagging. "Then you will love Rosings," he told her, raising an eyebrow, smirking, perhaps implying she could assume he accepted her to the pack. "We have flowers that grow what I can only assume to be yearround," the man added, glancing back to the territory for a moment. He didn't know many flowers to grow in the winter, so surely they must grow all year. "They are quite abundant, as well," he added.

"I must have you know, however. Rosings functions in pairs. I and my co-alpha Amara will chose a male and a female to be arranged in marriage, and you will have little say in that. You will have about a month before we will make that decision, however," he then said, feeling the need to inform all of his possible subordinates of the situation at hand- for some it would not work well with their past or personality. His tail flicked. "The idea is that you will both encourage each other to participate more, as both of your ranks depend on it."
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Lots of flowers, aww hell yes! Amma smiled happily at the alpha, Im glad to hear it! Sounds pretty amazing to me! This place would certainly be able to help her out in her botany skills. Someday she'd be a real flower queen. She grinned at the thought, finding it funny. She shifted into a more comfortable sitting position wanting to stand strong but look good all the same.

And then Aaron said something new, a different kind of pack philosophy that she hadn't expected. But it sounded great! She had left her birth pack in the first place to find someone to be with, and this pack was dedicated to that. She didn't mind who, as long as he could love her and she could love him. Well, she did hope he wouldn't be hideous or something, but she doubted that would be the case. She nodded, she now couldn't wait to join! Thats a pretty original idea, I like it. If be honored to join your pack, and whoever you pair me with... Well I trust your judgement.

Her brain was already swimming with ideas. What kinds of males were already here? Which one would be right for her? Then a thought came to her, had she even introduced herself. Her eyes widened as she grew hot with embarrassment. Oh, oh my god I'm sorry I didn't even tell you my name did I? My name is Ammalyn, but most people just call me Amma. She gave him a curt smile, shifting from foot to foot.

That was a real shit post sorry if it made no sense I'm so distracted rn xD
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron smiled at her, his tail wagging. He nodded with his head for her to follow him, turning and heading into the territory. "No worries, I would've asked next," he informed her, ears perking as he listened cautiously for a moment. The number of foxes in this damn place was outrageous- they would work on that later. "My name is Aaron," he then told her, watching her with interest. The man then turned his face forward, smiling happily. 

"Welcome to Rosings, Ammalyn," he told her. He did not use her nickname- mostly due to the fact that the man was a ducker for formalities... besides, he found her full name to be extremely beautiful, and wouldn't dare shorten it from it'll full potential.

last from me! <3
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
And that was it! Amma was part of the pack! It felt pretty great to be in a group again, and the young woman couldn't wait to meet her pack mates. Very nice to meet you Aaron, and thank you so much for accepting me. I won't let you or any of the others down. She followed him into the lush forest, her soft white tail swishing behind her hips. She looked so beautiful, like a princess almost. But she was far from it. Amma was a warrior, a friend, a tomboy at times, and if anything royal, a queen. She gave herself a pleased grin. I knew I could do it.