Fox's Glade I try to picture me without you but I can't
She's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
@Haven

Maja, who was sick of hunting foxes, went a little further from her pack, looking for some deer to bring back. Her red fur flashed between the trees as she wanted to lose no time, since she had planned to go back before sundown. Brown eyes scanned the area, silver glittering inside them. She brought herself to a sudden halt, her breath in large gasps, but very quiet. Everything seemed rushed now, unlike the calm Rosings pack. She needed calm, but she usually ran on adrenaline. She loved the feeling of the wind against her fur, the flashing colours as she sprinted, and all that stuff. 

Her eyes caught a thin deer, and she dashed. The deer ran on its weak legs, with only its will it live. A small squeak left its lips and Maja gave chase. She snapped at his back legs before getting a mouthful. Instantly she bit down harshly, and it gave a sound of pain. A little snap came out, and Maja was surprised of her strength. Then she figured that the poor thing was already dying, with its thin bones, and she had put it out of its misery. 

The young creature had fainted, so she easily finished it off. It wasn't very gruesome or sickening, just the way of nature. Dragging the animal, she left a small trail of blood and the metallic scent of blood. Fortunately, the deer was very light for Maja, unfortunately for the deer, it was dead. If she were going to make it back to Rosings in time, she had to be fast.
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Ooh shipoopie I forgot about this so sorry c:

Haven had wandered a little farther off from the Hollow than she'd expected. There was still no news of how her friend Ilya was doing. She could only hope that she was alright. But the last time she'd seen her, Ilya had looked kind of rough. She sighed as she walked through a pretty forest. It smelled of fox, but it was mostly just very pretty. She looked up trough the canopy of lichens and branches to see the sun above her. Noon time already? She must've been walking all morning.

She was about to stop and maybe take a nap, when a very familiar scent crossed her path. She recognized it immediately, and a smile lit up her face. Maja! She howled with delight, speeding towards the source of the scent. She soon found her favorite sister, standing over the carcass of a dead deer. Her eyes widened with glee. She had almost doubted that she would even see Maja again! But now she had, so what would she say to her?

Like a bolt of lightening, Haven flew out of the tree line and tackled Maja to the ground, the two of them rolled away on the grassy forest floor. She showered her sister with licks and smiled at her! Maja where have you been! I missed you so much how are you? She exclaimed, still standing on top of the reddish brown female. The two had never really looked alike, but they were alike in many ways.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
*silently enjoys family reunion, part 2*

A shout from her side made Maja jump. She didn't know how to react because; 1. She was dragging a deer, 2. She didn't want to put the deer down, and 3. It was Haven. Suddenly the world spun and a body collided with her's. The deer was forgotten as she gave a small laugh. 

"I missed you so much," she whispered. She pushed her way up, so she was in level with her sister. Now that she had her thoughts began clearing, she wondered why Haven had left. "Where did you go?" she thought aloud.
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven enjoyed a happy moment with her sister, before stepping back to listen to her question. Where had she gone? Where did you go. Haven thought irritably, but was too happy to make fuss anyway. Its a long story. I was out hunting and I fell down a hill and I twisted my ankle and I couldn't get anywhere because of all the snow. It was a mess. But I'm ok now. I have a limp, but in fine. She shook out her front left foot, the one with the limp. She shrugged with a smile and put her foot back down. 

Seb left me. Well we kind of agreed on time apart. But it's ok. I'm gonna see him again. I know it. She was pretty much only reassuring herself, but she thought Maja should know too.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
*Screams as my super long post gets deleted*

Maja frowned at her sister's injury. It didn't seem too bad, so she shook off any worry that she was holding. Quickly sitting down, she listened as her sister continued to talk. It hurt a little when she watched her sister just seem to talk to herself. Sebastian never looked like a bad guy, and she had nothing against him. But she kept a note to find him and beat him up talk to him a bit. "Hey, listen, everything will work out in the end. You can do this, Haven," she said with her big sister voice. She nodded and smiled. Honestly, she thought she was pretty good at pep talks.