The Sentinels I'm loving and I'm learning
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
so frustrated. I made a post to write with you like 3 days ago and I guess I never posted it- it disappeared and I went to check on it this morning and was like ??? what. oh well. Hoping for @Chaol ? (:

The girl was at ease. She had never felt calmer or happier after such a stressful month- she'd never felt so alive. She was a matured adult now, in her own eyes, and no one could take that from her. It'd already been taken, and she was fine with that. 

She walked the borders now, a straight posture and elegant walk gracing her figure. She stared out past the sentential trees and into the unclaimed land, wondering of what it would bring her today- if anything. She was only semi aware of the newest wolves in the pack, Tachyon being the newest one she had met. Aria hung closer to the borders, feeling that was her most useful place among the pack. Originally, she had done it to keep away from Casmir, but now she remained near the borders out of habit. She felt the best when she was alone with them, they fueled her ambition to succeed. She let out a breath and settled in the snow, her tail wagging gently behind her.
firestone
10 Posts
Ooc — Jon
sorry i didn't reply sooner. it got lost in my inbox or sth :)

Chaol was still relatively new to Donnelaith but he was doing all he could to help the pack. He patrolled daily, hunted and did whatever was required of him without question. He knew that the pack was going through difficult times and did his best to stay out of the way when he wasn't needed but be there when he was wanted. As he wasn't the most social wolf around, Chaol hadn't really met any of his packmates but it was his goal to get to know more of them.

Right now, Chaol was by the borders once more, patrolling with a certain sort of purpose. Patrolling always helped, he realised. It helped him mentally release stress as well as protect the pack.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
no worries (:

Aria remained settled, her eyes soon closing as she bathed in her newfound freedom. It took her a moment, but the sound of footsteps soon entered her ears, and her eyes fluttered open as she turned to the direction of them. It was a white wolf, one she could easily mistake for Pearl had she not seen the bright blue eyes instead of Pearl's pale green ones. She stared after him for a little while, deciding that this must be one of the newest Donnelaith members, but she was not sure which one. 

The pale girl rose, her shoulders straightening and tail heightening itself just a little. She was, after all, a higher rank, she should pretend like it. She took a few steps closer, letting out a light bark of greeting. "Hello," she called to him, her head tilting.