Blackfoot Forest Wooden Paws
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
@Maja @Claudia @Madeleine @Ammalyn / Feel free to expose your lovely lady to Sammy!

Samuel was pleased he had met Liri, she was only one of the females though. He wished to meet all of them, just in case Liri didn't make the cut. Deciding to push on, he barked out for a calling to meet the other women in the pack. Samuel was a bit excited to be back into the field again, however he still had his fears.

The last thing he wanted to handle was a woman who would use him, abuse him, etc. No, the boy was still scared about the whole idea of this pack being based on mates. Love could conquer, couldn't it? Well, it was about time to figure that out. Deciding to wait quietly, he laid down onto his belly, neck rested and head relaxed, eyes closed but ears attentively listening to the land around him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
She's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Turning her head towards the noise, Maja wondered what it could've been. Her ears twitched, before she decided to go investigate. Once she had reached, she found a wolf that looked like he had come out of an old film, no proper colours (not that Maja knew what a film was). The red wolf got within earshot before speaking. 

"Hey," she called out. 

sorry its short
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
No worries!

Samuel continued to wait quietly, thinking he would take a stroll through the rose grove soon, but his calls and barks were answered. His grey eyes opened, head turning to see a red wolfess approach the boy. He smiled gently as she greeted him, he dipped his head towards her. Sitting up, he revealed his monstrous height, his large ears pinned forward to listen to the woman. "Hello there, I'm Samuel, may I know your name mistress?" He asked politely, his head tilted ever so slightly.

This wolf was full of color, to Samuel that was strange. His old pack was just black, white, and grey. There was never a wolf so uniquely colored like the one before him.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Maja never appeared as short, but normal height. Her thick fur was a great contributor to this, but now, the wolf was very easily taller than her. "Maja," she answered. She showed no submission, nor dominance, she was usually a neutral wolf. Plus, she hadn't been with many wolves for a long time, after her journeys. 

Luckily, Samuel had caught her on a good day. She was kind to herself today, and didn't push herself too hard. A small smile on her lips, and curiosity in her eyes, but no other sign of emotion.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Apologies for late reply!

Maja, a different name to the boy's fluffy ears. A name like that fitted her though, he couldn't deny. "Quite a pretty name you have, I'm Samuel" He smiled gently towards her and gave a sweep of his muzzle towards her, signaling for her to come and join him. "Have you been here long Maja?" he asked curiously, head tilting to the side in a peculiar way.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
*laughs at my crappy memory* I hope you can forgive me one day... 

"I dunno, a week or two?" she mumbled, somewhat to herself as she joined the large wolf. Now that she was close, he seemed to tower over her. Usually it pissed Maja that she wasn't actually that tall, but she was okay this time.

"What 'bout ya?", she said with a lopsided smile, the silver in her eyes twinkling. She decided she liked this wolf. He seemed to be the friend type. But she was too quick to judge. And it was probably because she was in a good mood. But whatever, friends were good.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
I will never forgive you! *flips hair in a bitchy manner*

The red one got closer towards the aloof boy, he heard her answer in a mumble, though he was able to catch it. A week or two, he had only been here for a few mere days! He chuckled lightly, hearing her question about his time in the Rosings.

"A few days only, I'm still learning the territory" he piped in quietly. If he was a human, he would by scratching the back of his neck and tucking his arms in and smiling nervously. Big goofball...
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
why must everyone reply to my threads at the same time...

A quick shrug of her shoulders and Maja began, "Don't worry, its a big place," she reassured him. "Even I didn't finish explorin' the place," she said casually. Her red ears twitched, aware of the beating of his heart and footsteps, which was probably due to her spending a lot of time alone. She smiled at the thought, as she never usually noticed small things.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Maja gave her sympathy to Samuel, saying even she wasn't done exploring. The Rosings had lots of ground, Samuel would need to find a good place to dig a den since sleeping outside wasn't a favorite choice of his. His smile was still implanted onto his face, staring off into space.

"Indeed, the place is big. I heard that there is a big grove filled with flowers, I was going to go see it soon" he replied to her, his tail quietly tucked. "Wanna go with?" He asked, wondering how Maja would take to it.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 "Sure, Sammy," she said cheerily. A playful nudge at his side, hopefully to show him that she was chill. 

"I love flowers," she added with a grin. No way of becoming a healer or something, but enjoyed the prettiness anyways.

hahahahahaha short post/late reply (i am so bad at remembering stuff)
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Ah, she had agreed with him to observe the flowers, exclaiming she loved them. That was a nice thing to hear, Samuel had a passion for flowers as well. It was just a funny thing really, a mountain of a wolf like Samuel seen sniffing flowers. It was almost a foil in personality and body type, some expect him to be this cold and mentally strong wolf. And what they get is a sensitive and gentle wolf.

Happy, he smiled to Maja as she nudged his shoulder. He looked towards one of the trails that led towards the grove and decided to head that way, slowing down to have Maja stay with him during the peaceful walk.