Horizon Ridge Touch my nose to the foam
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud woke with a quick movement and rolled over onto her back to stretch and roll around for a moment as she thought of what she planned on doing today. She would dearly love to meet some of the rest of the pack. However, she was unsure how to find them. She could certainly sniff them out as her father a wonderful tracker had taught her to do, however there was always the possibility that she may find someone who did not wish to be found.

So what should she do today. It was days like this that she missed her mother. Her and SpottedFawn used to sit for hours and sort through herbs and talk about silly things. She missed her dearly, if only her family had come with her when she left, but her father refused to uproot her mother again, said she had enough of that for a lifetime and Thistle had agreed, still didn't stop her from wishing. But as they say do not grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.

She stood and shook her light fur and took a tentative step towards the ocean, maybe some beach combing that could always be fun, or perhaps some herb gathering. With that thought in mind she began to trek towards the ocean first, she would go there first after all she had to gather some things to help with her healing endeavors.
<small><i><font color='#5FE6B0'>l</font><font color='#60E1B2'>o</font><font color='#61DDB5'>o</font><font color='#62D8B8'>k</font><font color='#63D4BB'> </font><font color='#64CFBE'>h</font><font color='#65CBC1'>o</font><font color='#66C6C4'>m</font><font color='#67C2C7'>e</font><font color='#68BDCA'>w</font><font color='#6AB9CD'>a</font><font color='#6BB5D0'>r</font><font color='#6CB0D3'>d</font><font color='#6DACD6'>,</font><font color='#6EA7D9'> </font><font color='#6FA3DC'>a</font><font color='#709EDF'>n</font><font color='#719AE2'>g</font><font color='#7295E5'>e</font><font color='#7391E8'>l</font></i></small>
19 Posts
Ooc — Katie
The time that had passed since she’d joined Horizon Ridge felt well-spent to the pale-furred female. Already she believed that she was accomplishing a great deal more than she had in Neverwinter Forest. She was glad to be in the company of other wolves who seemed willing enough to socialize and bond with each other. The hunt that had taken place the other day had left Bambi feeling confident in her decision to join the Ridge. It would not be a mistake like joining Neverwinter Forest had been.

Early morning found the ivory woman trotting along the well-worn path that would lead her onto the beach’s sands. It had become somewhat of a ritual for Bambi to visit the seaside at the beginning of every day. The ocean had a calming effect on her; it invigorated her, and motivated her to be productive with her day. Soon enough the sounds of the waves and wind reached her ears, and she trudged carefully through the sand.

Keeping Pied’s advice about Blackfish in mind, Bambi scanned the surf for any sign of black fins. Seeing none, however, she felt it was safe to draw near the water’s edge, and so she did. Just as she was able to wet her paws did she notice another wolf a little distance away. Drawing a deep breath, she inhaled the other female’s scent before issuing a sharp bark in hopes of retrieving her attention.

table by houkie
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cloud kept her eyes downward watching as she trekked down the path that could be dangerous if she was not careful. As she walked and listened barks and yips reached her ears and she froze for a moment to lift her eyes to scan the area quickly. Noticing another wolf with pale fur she barked in response to let the other know she heard and was coming. She would show the proper stance once she got off of the path.

As she approached the other a female, she inhaled to make sure she was one of her own pack mates and then with a smile and an averting of her eyes she spoke. "Hello I am Thistle cloud. Beautiful Day is it not? I was going to do some beach combing and I am glad to meet a fellow member. SHe smiled then and waited quietly for the other to speak to her.