Broken Boulder Where Ever We Want To Go... We Go
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
All Welcome 
@Coeus' recruitment, @Sen if she wishes to be involved. Any other wolves interested are allowed 

Depp had finally traveled, again, to Broken Boulder, this reason to recruit Coeus. The pack had more than enough members to create Seadog Sanctuary at this point, and boy wasn't he excited, he was sure Sen had to be as well, but she wasn't the type to express emotion, so it'd be unlikely for her to admit it in anyway possible. He howled for her, hoping for her to join him when accepting another wolf, unsure how she would like it if he did it without her present. He didn't know why but he had this constant urge to please the fae, but ignored it as much as he could possible. He wasn't sure if Coeus had followed him directly, but it was likely to not see him immediately when stopping. He took in the smell of what he hoped to be the ground of his new land, his new sanctuary. He hoped to God, or whatever higher being—if there was one—for no drama to follow his decisions. The Sparrow wished to follow in his "fathers" footsteps, in some form, and make him proud even if he was no longer around, even though he never really liked him. Besides, although he wished to do what his father managed to do, he didn't want the constant problems caused by his elder, even though he was often the one to get him the same situations.

Darker thoughts were roaming in the dark wolf's mind, and he quickly jumped out of them. Not the time to think of such odds, more of the positives. If any pack were to deject them, he wouldn't care as long as him and his pack were safe and sound. He managed to travel his whole life, even when in packs they were usually nomadic. All ones joining him had to be used to some form of travel, them being lone wolves and all. It'd be strange if they didn't even have a taste of it, and he prayed no one would leave if they were forced to move from Broken Boulder. If such a thing were to happen so early would his members question his ability? The thought bit at Depp's mind and he did his best to avoid delving any deeper into the subject. Clearing his throat, hoping to distract himself he began to focus on the good side of this future, such as power, fun, bonds and all that.
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
Well, the journey was going to be an interesting one, Depp seemed like a well-mannered individual though Coeus hadn't had a full conversation with him yet. Coeus looked over to the dark wolf; he appeared to be lost in his thoughts, which was understandable he was the head of an entire pack. Being a leader would weight heavy on anyone's mind, and even drive lesser wolves to insanity. Depp had something interesting about him; he didn't seem weak, or frail which was good of course. 

"So... Could you tell me anything about your current pack members?" He asked, catching up to Depp. It hadn't necessarily mattered; he'd join regardless if he found the pack to be what he was looking for a solid foundation group that helped one another though personally Coeus was a natural loner. "Tell me, new friend, would I be imposing on your pack by joining? I have quite the appetite, and I have a habit of eating more than I'm welcomed." the dusky wolf explained.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He hadn't noticed Coeus directly, but expected him to show up soon, so wasn't surprised by the tanks reveal. Depp was asked about his already present members in Seadog, and he tilted his head thinking of the traits he had written down in his mind of them. "Your appetite will be of no problem," He assured. "We have gained two great hunters of the names @Lyric Willow and @Rain Willow." The two were mother and daughter, and spoke of their skills in hunting, apparently the hybrid could round herds together. Maybe the three of them would gain a closer bond, he knew Rain would need a father figure, but Depp didn't really care for the relationships of others unless it's affecting him in some form.

"We also have Dura, who I'm actually unsure of her skills, and then there's Sen and me." That six all together, including himself and Coeus. He also was anticipating the recruitment of another wolf soon, by the name of Jim.
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
Two hunters hmm? Well, that's interesting, two wolves left on their own was rather strange, though. Simultaneously kicked out?  It probably depends on the pack. This pack, however, seemed like a primarily female pack. Not that it was an issue or anything. Coeus didn't mind anyway. "They sound like quite a group. I can't wait to meet them." Coeus admitted, trotting alongside Depp. 

Coeus looked over at Depp, tilting his head, "Do you have many allies?" This was Coeus' only major concern; allies meant shared resources and a plentiful and reliable source of food in starving times.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Things were moving quicker than expected, the scents of wolves being found left and right. They had no borders as of yet, or at least none that were official, but even still there was a sort of line she no longer crossed. Though she wished to, something held her back—was it the need to guard that which she believed would be hers? It was, in all honesty, quite possible. Yet, Sen being Sen, she'd never admit to anything of the sort. Her life was that of a free soul's, wandering to far reaches of the land, coming and going as she pleased... it was just the type of wolf she was, the type of wolf she could not stop being. Oddly enough, still, the extended amounts of time between her trips had not gone unnoticed, leading her to question her decision to lead with Depp—well, it had, for like a fraction of a second. The moment the thought was there, it was reduced to dust. She was an empress by blood, so of course she needed to stay in a certain area. How else would an empire grow? It was common sense, really. While such a claim could have been refuted quite easily, the logical side of her mind was not given the chance to do so as a howl rang out; he was calling for her.

Immediately, the woman could do nothing more than smirk, her mind filled with images of Depp standing alone in some open space. Why was it, she wondered, that he'd called for her? Of course, there was a direct answer to the silent query, but it was ignored. All of the answers were ignored, really, the Gorgon having instead chosen to honour his request. If it was her presence he wanted, it was her presence he would receive. In her mind, she was not obeying him, simply doing something that was potentially beneficial for herself. Yeah, that was the only reason she'd chosen to seek him out, or so was the only tale she'd tell. Nevertheless, all of that was put behind her as she found herself nearing the familiar male, noticing the stranger at his side right away. It was another male she'd concluded, his scent undeniable. Honestly, the serpentine woman couldn't care less if the recruits were male or female, just as long as they didn't cause unnecessary trouble (or impose upon her directly).

Sen had wasted no time in falling into place at her companion's side, eyeing the other male with unveiled interest. He was large, rather bulky in her opinion, but not undesirable. She had allowed for a smirk to fall into place across her maw, silently approving the stranger despite knowing nothing about him. As far as she was concerned, he appeared to be of use, and so anything concerning his past didn't matter to her. "Hello," the woman greeted, using the time it'd take for the two to return the gesture to go over the words she'd heard moments prior. The entire conversation had not reached her ears, but the end of the unknown male's sentence was easily caught. "Does it matter if we have allies or not?" Being who she was, the act of inserting herself directly into a conversation wasn't the least bit rude to her. It was what it was.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"I'm hoping to gain a good side with Sleeping Dragon, us being neutral at time being." He explained. It did seem the pack was a majority of females, but he especially being the flirtatious male he was, didn't mind. But if Jim were to join them, that would be a count of three males and four female, one being only nine months. Coeus expressed his opinion on meeting them, and Depp hoped they would join him soon. Before he could notice, Sen joined alongside him, a comfort coming across him as she did so. He didn't respond to her greeting, knowing to was more directed towards his newly recruited friend, Coeus.
shortest post I swear
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
Coeus, being the formal type gave a quick bow of his head to the female who joined his and Depp's journey. "S...salutations madam, I am Coeus. May I have your name? If that's ok..." He asked, trying to keep up.

This must have been one of the pack members Depp had spoken about; she was a dusky female, piercing eyes and all. It would be wise to hold one's tongue when in the presence of such an intimidating figure. Coeus was easily intimidated by those who radiated such an aura. He probably came off  rather cowardly, but it was a force of habit, he wasn't weak-willed, or easily pushed around, but he knew when to show respect to someone that could quickly put him down. "And.. I didn't mean to offend, honest mam." he apologized.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp was forced to bite his tongue, as in to make fun of Sen for Coeus' actions, it seemed almost as though he was stumbling for words when speaking to Sen, for whatever reason it may be, he would make fun of her for it in the future, and shot her a mischievous glance as a warning to his arising antics. He guessed it would make sense to trip over your own words when meeting Sen, her intimidating demeanor and well, fairly attractive looks could have any normal wolf falling head over heals, whether finding her seductive or terrifying, then again he was no normal wolf, and made it obvious at that. Nothing had changed for Depp when she had arrived, except maybe something small in his brain, but all emotions and language was the same as before. But unexpectedly, jealousy hit him like a bat, just the thought of them growing closer than he and she—which wasn't that close—made him a bit unsure. Of course he wouldn't let something that simple affect hi already made decision of recruiting Coeus, but he did intend to keep a closer eye on him

God, Depp's mind was growing more ridiculous with every thought upon meeting Sen, or had it started with his first taste of pack life in awhile, that just happened to be with her. Either way he didn't like it, and ignored his thoughts as much as possible when coming to his feelings towards her, or anything for that matter. It was all dumb and stupid in his mind, just like war.

Crap, I did the wrong post order. Feel free to reply as though this was afterwards Sen's reply. Once Sen, then Coeus replies, then Sen, we can return to the normal post order. Gosh, so sorry!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The woman was met with silence from her companion, but the stranger seemed quick to speak. The greeting was returned—albeit far more formal than her own had been—followed by a name and a request for her own. He was an interesting sort, really, the way he spoke being enough to gain her attention. Rare was it one was met by such a formal and polite wolf and, though she was nothing of the sort, the mannerisms were well appreciated. "My name's Sen," she voiced after a moment of silence, deciding it best he know her by name right away.

Sen couldn't help but look him over several more times, examining his massive frame and wondering what all he might be capable of; depending on how one's mind worked, it could, perhaps, appear as if she was checking him out. In the face of a battle, it seemed obvious that he would do well, but could his mass be used instead for hunting? It was a thought that would remain present in her mind, the answer being one she'd obtain later on. "You didn't offend," came her response, the apology having more or less fallen on deaf ears. Though she'd acknowledged it, the words weren't something she'd hold onto. In her mind, he'd neither said nor done anything particularly offensive, thereby making his words somewhat meaningless.

Choosing to ignore Depp's mischievous glances (for the time being, anyways; she'd definitely be on high alert later), her attention was given to who she now knew to be Coeus. The feelings running rampant within her companion were unknown to her, though at any sign of them, she'd never let him live it down. Perhaps she would even prod at them, attempt to rile him up in some fashion and see what his reaction would be in the end—that, however, was all for a later date. "Are you naturally timid, or just uneasy around numerous wolves?" Sen was unaware of how intimidating she could be.

It's fine, aha. We can go with Coeus > Depp > Sen now~
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
"A unique name for a mysterious woman, I like it." Coeus smiled, unaware of the situation between the two wolves at his side, he tried his best not sound like he was attempting to trifle with the female, but how could he not? Though intimidating she had far more to her than that, he looked to Depp, the grin on his face was an interesting one maybe they had an inside joke? Would it be rude to ask? Surely it would. Coeus wanted these two to like him as pack mates after all, and maybe more from the female. 

She had asked him if he was naturally timid or if he was nervous around multiple wolves. "I...I... Um, I..." he was fumbling his words, "Uh.." his mind was going blank, he needed to show honesty, but he also didn't want to say something that would get him laughed at or mocked.

He cleared his throat, and found his composure, his voice slightly deepened "I find your combination of alluring eyes and beauty, fairly intimidating, I was at a loss for words, and I apologize sincerely." he admitted, staring forward, if they were going to laugh at him he could, at least, keep stern while he amused them.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp's ears perked, and for the smallest second you could spot an angry tint in his eyes, but it was quickly recovered by confusion and then amusement. This wolf was quite the honest one wasn't he? Averting his gaze towards Sen, he lifted his imaginary eyebrows questionably, ignoring every emotion flashing through his mind for the time being. He respected Coeus' straight answer, but found it a strange time to admit such things in front of well...another wolf. He cleared his throat and slowed his pace when walking with them, hoping to find a way out of the situation to keep him from saying, or showing, anything he'd regret later on. "Aren't you the blunt one," he made it seem as though the situation was all jokes to him, which in most cases it would be, but with this it was not. 

"I'll leave you and honest Abe here to speak," he flashed a smile at the two, giving Sen a wink, once again a warning of what he planed to make fun of, "I already approve his recruitment," and with that he began to walk off and hoped to keep away from those emotions as much as possible. When turning around to walk the opposite direction, he wouldn't care if they watched him leave. He made it seem as though he left for their sake, when in truth it was his own. 

A small part of him hoped Sen, or even Coeus would ask for him to stay, but it was unlikely he would take them in on the offer, needing time to reorganize his madness of a brain, and refocus on his priorities. Man this would be the perfect time for some rum. 

Oooo, perhaps another thread with Depp and Sen, him making fun of her gaining admirers and she bringing up the glint of jealousy?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen might eat him lmao sounds like it'd be amusing though

Sen was not the romantic type—far from it, actually—but even she knew how to accept a compliment. He'd started with her name, deeming it unique and then her mysterious. Such were comments she'd said nothing on, choosing instead to let him continue onward to answer her query. The response she'd been given, however, was far from the one she'd been expecting. It was not due to her not being confident with her appearance, but rather her lack of experience with such an honest wolf. He'd been blunt, yes, but not negatively so. She could appreciate that much, really, but wished oh so desperately that he would have saved such an elaborate answer for a time in which they were alone. She knew Depp, and knew he would not let her go on without a comment or two being made in regards of the words said to her.

"You're apologizing for being intimidated by me?" the woman questioned, though it was obviously rhetorical. "You really don't need to be, I don't bite. And hey, thanks for the compliments." It was added more as an after thought, for once wishing to prevent herself from coming off as being rude. When Depp spoke, however, she wished she wouldn't have. His comments caused a glare to settle into her eyes, the look directed solely at him. It was due to his words that she'd said nothing to try and make him stay, knowing that that would only lead to her being teased sooner. Thus, she let him do as he pleased, her gaze finding it's way back to the other male. "Looks like you're here to stay, then, because I approve of you, too," Sen stated. "But never make those types of comments when he's around again. I like that you're honest, but you have no idea what doors you've just opened." By the time she'd finished, a frown had engraved itself deeply into her features, clearly not amused by the whole idea of it all.
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
Coeus coughed, "Hold on uh, Depp. I didn't mean to run you off, I have many habits, honesty is one of my worst. I need to get a general idea of the area, scope some things out. Gain some perspective of the land area for guarding purposes in case I'm given to such a role." that was the best save he had in the back of his mind. 

Hey, he was just a recruit, made a rookie mistake that was all... Came off too strong, but he would prefer the company of both of them as perspective pack mates. He did NOT want to cause any hostility to arouse in his short venue as a member of their pack. "Depp! Don't I need some sort of rank? Ha ha." he beamed with a fake laugh at the end. Bad situation, really bad... 

"Oh and um, yes mam, I only meant it as a compliment mam... Please um, don't hurt me. Please." he muttered.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The larger wolf seemed uncertain and embarrassed of his attempt to leave, stopping in his tracks and only turning his head to look at them, flashing his everyday smile. "Sen is as much as capable with such tasks as me, don't be so intimidated by her, she won't bite...maybe." Leaving a pause to delve deeper into his comment, he looked up as though thinking himself, before turning back around and continuing on his way. Of course, he hadn't expected Sen to call for him to stay, but Coeus was a bit of a surprise to the dark brute. Had he not wanted to be alone with her? Either way, he was going to be left alone with the dark fae, hopefully nothing terrible would happen because of his absence, but it was unlikely for such an occurrence to present itself. He still had scent and hearing when they were out of sight, so if anything did so happen, it wouldn't take long for his presence to arise.

His smile was half real, and half a mask, part of him laughing at Coeus' comments and timidness around her, but also his honesty and words spoken. Overtime he'd hopefully let the feelings blow away and leave him to his peaceful madness of a mind, unfortunately that wasn't the case. For the time being, though, it did seem his thoughts were clearer than they were to be in the soon future. Not being bothered nearly as much as he would be in enough time.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me, hehe. Hope we can thread again in the future~

The woman was not against Depp's departure, knowing she would end up seeing him again sooner or later. She was far more interested in the male her companion had found for them, finding him quite intriguing. It wasn't everyday one was left standing against a man of his build, and especially not one so well mannered and timid. She wasn't yet sure how she felt towards the overall situation, nor could she place a label on her thoughts regarding his nature around her, but she was certain that his presence was enjoyable. The man was an honest soul, it seemed, which would make him something of a breath of fresh air within her life. She would definitely speak with him more as time progressed, but only ever when Depp was nowhere in sight. The less her companion knew of her private endeavors, the better for her in the long run. The last thing she needed was to give him more fuel for teasing her.

"Why would I hurt you?" Sen questioned, though it was obviously rhetorical. "You're going to be a member of our pack, aren't you? I'm not going to stop you from complimenting me, just be mindful of who's around when you do it." In truth, the serpent was not one to dislike compliments. In fact, she was quite fond of them, the words always finding a way to further inflate her ego—which was pretty amazing, considering how big it already was. "C'mon, I'll show you around a bit." Without waiting for a reply, the woman would head off to trek through the territory. Whether or not the other followed was entirely up to him, she would neither force his company nor wait for him.