Blackfeather Woods marks and shadows
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Burke I'm just gonna assume they're together already c:
Also, don't mind me writing in present tense... I need to experiment with all kinds of styles for Narrative class :P

With a hind leg raised, Damien marks yet another one of the trees that draw the borderline of Blackfeather Woods with his scent. The wilderness goes on and on, but there not much effort is needed to feel the change in the atmosphere from the dark forest and the rest of the world. The signals help as well, bones scattered along the border, bathed in blood from their own bodies mark the edge of the Dark Brotherhood's domain. Only fools mess with it.

Shoulder to shoulder, Damien walks along his Alpha in patrol. He looks at his eyes tentatively and then away without much to an expression. "When will I be marked?" asked Damien coldly. He ignores that Burke has already talked about it with the marked ones and plans to make both Damien and Cicero Dark Brothers soon, but Damien feels it's been too long for him to get the initiation mission.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Haha alright. I am sticking to the usual!

Burke walked next to his impatient son, making another tree with the scratches of his nails. When he landed he looked to the side with a not very impressed look. "Clearly you have not talked to your brother," he pointed out. "I told Cicero last week we will have initiation soon. I'd figure he told you," he pointed out. For a brief moment another thought shot through his mind but he disregarded it. The alpha looked at the dark male for a moment before continuing to walk on.

"Yet, now Cicero is on another important mission so once he returns from that mission your initiation will happen," he explained to him. Sebastian was more busy with other matters than to place a paw print on his son's shoulder. He would have to meet with Malice soon and he was thinking of whether to listen to Cicero and stay calm about things, or just go into attack. He would probably choose the first one, like Cicero said. But it was still difficult to know what the female was going to do when you heard to very different stories.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist