The Sentinels Will you join me?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
Backdated a few days! @Pearl

Sebastian had traveled for the last few days back to the pack he asked permission to join only months ago. Now he knew that this pack, which he still didn't know the name of, was the home of Pearl, a good friend of his. Sebastian still remembered her giving comfort when he needed it the most. He was mostly over his heartbreak now. Sebastian was still sad about Haven and him breaking up but it was better that way. She was still young and did not want the things he wanted, at least that was what they talked about. Sebastian reached the borders and howled for Pearl. It had been a rather exhausting trip but he didn't want to show too much of it.

He had been a loner for a long time and it was getting to him. He yearned for the social interactions of a pack. To snuggle against others after a pack hunt. He hoped that his travels weren't for nothing. Yet he could offer Pearl an important rank, if that might convince her. She was a good friend to him and a good counselor, such traits would make a good leader. This would probably help him in the long run.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl's head arose quickly as she heard a familiar voice ring through the trees. Seb? she thought, confused on why he would come calling for her. It hadn't been too long ago since she'd seen him, but a lot can happen in a short amount of time.

She came trotting up to the borders to find a travel weary mass of shades of gray. "Hey Seb, what brings you here?" she said happily.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was pleased to see her and let out an excited yip. "Pearl!," he called out his tail wagging. The grey male pushed himself forward but mindful of the borders. "I came for you actually," he spoke with a hint of a smile. They had met several times now and the last time she comforted him. "I talked to Haven and we officially split. She was not ready for the things I wanted, which is understandable seeing that she is younger than me. But, I know what I want to do now. I want to start a pack. My own family. And I know it might be terribly rude to come here at the borders of your home and ask if you want to join mine... but... here I am asking," he let out in one breath. He was never really good with these things so he let it all out in one go.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl grinned to the puppy-like behavior. She was glad to see he was doing better. Much better, apparently. She listened to the whirlwind explanation with an almost stunned expression. It was a lot to take in. Haven was no longer a source of sorrow for him, and he had worked out what he wanted, which involved her. Wait, leave Donnelaith? She had to admit, though she liked it here, there wasn't much in terms of pursuing dreams. She had Chaol to try and pursue, but it was almost a spur-of-the-moment crush. It would be hard, but worth it. Plus, she hadn't been what you would call 'active' recently. 

All this took place with in a few slow blinks of surprise. A grin spread steadily over her face. "Why, of course!" she said excitedly, rushing forward to nearly knock him over in a hug.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not expected het to instantly accept. He thought he would need to convince her about the idea but once again he was wrong. She was more than willing to go with him. He was tackled into a hug and he almost toppled over laughing. "Really!," he beamed excitedly. His tail was going crazy all the while.

"Though you should probably tell your alphas you are leaving or something. It would be the polite thing to do. I found the greatest location Pearl. Truly you will love it. And then we can just be even more amazing friends and I was thinking you giving such good advise wil help me too,"
he spoke.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
It was very out of nature for her to leave a place like this, especially the pack she considered some to be family. But she had grown distant as of late, contributing to the caches all she could, but not socializing much. Besides, it would be nice to meet some new wolves and expand on her counseling trade. "Yeah! It sounds amazing!" she said excitedly, tail wildly wagging behind her. 

"Yes, I'll tell them right away. It'll be hard, but there's not too much for me here anymore. It won't take me too long to find Lasher." she said, trying to think of where he might be and how on earth she was going to explain this to him. 'I know it's been almost a year but i'm leaving peace i'm outie.'
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was so excited to hear that Pearl was joining him. The male felt his heart beating quickly. His smile could not be wiped from his face. Sebastian nodded. "I will wait here," he spoke to her. Then he would walk her back to Aduin and have her meet the others. Seeing that she said it wouldn't take long Sebastian thought it would be wise to hunt before traveling back, just a small meal like a bunny if he was lucky.

"I will wait around here. Howl for me?," he suggested to her. This way she could just take her time and once she was done Sebastian would come to her howl and they could leave together. Hopefully this pack wouldn't be mad about him stealing her away.

Fade after your post? :D
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Yep! I'll get a thread with Eb up

Pearl was increasingly excited about leaving with her friend, possibly one of her best friends. She gave him a heat-of-the-moment lick on the cheek, and turned to head back into her territory, for the last time in a while. She grinned back at him, the light shining in her eyes. "Yes, I'll howl!" she called behind her, looking forward to the unexpected shift in her life.