Blackfoot Forest swan song
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
All Welcome 
all welcome! <3
seriously, anyone join plz

Dainty feet padded along the thick, rooted ground, dodging fox holes and overturned rocks. It was a rough terrain, something to get a nail chipped on. But that, she didn't care. While her outer demeanor suggested her nimble, graceful body language was a representation of an inner good for nothing princess, well, they were wrong. There was simply no shame in being small, and she could very well take care of herself. No, she didn't need any-

Her rantavious thought was severely halted as she stumbled over a stray root peeking up from the ground. Gathering herself together with a brief shake and a long breath, she turned around to glare at the protruding plant, imagining a rabbit chewing on its form while it internally screamed in agony and nothing to hear its cries. You should have thought of that before, She sneered, before haughtily stalking away. After a few steps and a furrowed brow, she ran over the events in her head, realising she had been plotting the death of a root, of all things. "Calm down girl," She shuddered, before continuing on her way.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
*Steals all threads*

Samuel was quite pleased with himself. He had recruited a new wolf with Aaron's help and had been successfully patrolling the borders. However, he took it upon himself to meet everyone in the pack, a task he hadn't completed since the first day he was here. His large ears turned towards the sight of a small woman moving along, his grey eyes glued on her.

He saw her take a small tumble, he fought down the urge to chuckle. She had stalked away, not giving another look back to where the face-planted and tumbled. He thought it would be a good time to approach her. Despite his aloofness, Samuel was slowly adjusting to pack life and becoming more social. It was good for him, he needed the confidence.

"Hello there" he spoke gently towards the agouti, a smile gracing his features.
[Image: giphy.gif]
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
claudia cameo! up to u guys if she is seen/addressed

amara. so the flower-footed wolfess was the one for whom aaron had overlooked claudia. the girl was irate, spurned; neither aaron nor faramir showed the slightest bit of interest in her, and it became apparent that she would not be granted a husband this year.

and so the girl followed at a length behind amara, flitting out of sight behind a copse of trees when the large male approached. but anger still burned in her delicate little breast; she hated amara.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
sorry for the wait!!

The deep voice of a male near her would have made her jump, has she not already taken too much of a tumble for her to be surprised at all. Turning to face the smile of a large wolf, her previously sour tone completely faded from view. Had he seen her? How embarrassing. Heat rushed to her cheeks, although she tried not to let it on. But she was unaware of the vengeful female that stalked in the shadows not to far away, or that this particular female was to be her first enemy for a less than cordial reason.

She cleared her throat before introducing herself, not wanting to sound unrefined for a first encounter. "Hello! I'm Amara," Although it didn't occur to her that probably everyone in the pack already knew her name because she actually was their Alpha. Her forgetfulness might have actually been Samuels good luck, for his lack of submission would have been quite frowned upon in any other circumstance. Her stance and small figure did not reek power, but her scent would most definitely be a signal that she was their queen. "What might your name be?" Her eyes squinted, as if his name was written in tiny letters somewhere on his face.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The agouti saw the large mass of fur, soon extending her greetings to him. His smile was gentle, a good sway placed on his tail. She soon asked for his name, the boy responded calmly. "Samuel, though some call me Sam" he replied, though 'some' was actually Liri, his patient. Amara was her name? It really suited her, just for some unknown reason... it fitted her.

What rank was she though? Samuel hadn't seen her before, was she higher ranked than himself? Of god, what if she was the alpha and he hadn't greeted her the right way?! He might was well kiss his rump and pack spot goodbye!

Quickly, he had to readjust himself to make his body seem smaller in stature. It was not very much, but enough to show his submission. Her scent gave it off, she was in fact the alpha. "My apologies for greeting you wrong, you must be the alpha of the Rosings" he offered to her, his ears flattened the tiniest bit in shame.

His eyes wandered from the ground to the white ghost that hid behind Amara, a few good lengths away. "Do you have a friend back there?" He asked, quite curious.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She nodded dutifully as Samuel acknowledged her as his Alpha, and rightfully so. Her size was starting to annoy her, as if everyone undermined her for the silliest of reasons! No bother, mistakes were mistakes. Samuel's tone was genuine, his apologetic stance was nothing to show he did not care. "Yes I am, but no matter. Bygones," She dismissed it entirely. It was not to be mistaken for weakness, but empathy which her soul went hand in hand with forgiveness. 

But her eyes wavered to the pale girl shooting daggers at her. Her brow creased, unsure why the girl was lurking in the dark but not addressing her Alpha. A slight frown made it's way to her face, feeling a little melancholy, it was almost.. unhappy. "I.. don't know," She wavered, looking back at Samuel before addressing Claudia herself. "Hello!" She called out, the pure tone returning to her exterior. She padded up to the pale girl, signalling for Samuel to follow her. The more the merrier! "Why are you standing all the way over here? I don't bite," But she was quite serious, she was not about to attack her subjects like some heathen, she had class and did not prefer to dislike someone she did not even know.
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she had been spotted! first the man noticed her, and then amara herself turned and began to approach! claudia,  caught between wanting to run very fast away from the pair, and snapping at the woman who had stolen aaron's eye, decided quickly upon neither of those things. drawing herself up, she smoothed her features into pleasantly blank arrangement and gave a wolfish curtsey low before the woman. "bonjour, mademoiselle. i am claudia; i suppose i am a little nervous by nature, and unsure of how to join such a fine pair in conversation," she lied glibly, vain in regards to her own elegance.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

The smaller girl seemed to have picked up on the two adults, for she had stepped out and greeted Amara cooly. Her fur was white like Liri's, though she was quite young and almost a pipsqueak if she were to stand next to Samuel. He merely greeted her with a soft smile and a small dip of the head.

"Don't be afraid to come jump in" he told her, hoping she could join in on the fun. He didn't even know the passion of anger she felt at the moment.