Blackfoot Forest Whoa, where did the party go?
She's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Maja paced in the spot. Maybe, just maybe, if she visited Aduin, she wouldn't be so panicked. It was just her sisterly instincts to check on him. She would be back by sundown, it would only take a couple hours if she went quickly. She paused, thinking. Then she howled to @Aaron , wanting to talk to him. 

Hopefully the Alpha would understand her troubles.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Hearing the call of the other, Aaron set off to find his packs epsilon. He revealed himself, standing before her with proud shoulders stiff and his ears cupped forward. "Hm?" he asked kindly, curiously, studying her face as she stood before him. He did not know the reason for the call, but could only hope it was something worthwhile. He then sat, his tail sitting beside him as he thought.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Maja jumped a little when he had arrived, clearly had been lost in her thoughts. She bowed her head to the Alpha. "I am sorry to disturb you. But, I was hoping if you would kindly let me go visit my brother," she said, her head still slightly bowed. Maja was no doormat, but, life was messed up (and he was an alpha). She just had to fix this.

She held her breath, unsure of his response. Her tail twitched, her brown/silver eyes glued to the ground. After meeting up with Haven, she had to see Aduin. Anything could've happened- She stopped her thoughts. The usual optimistic, happy wolf wasn't seriously thinking that!?

No, she just needed to see he was alright. And he was alright, no doubt about it. 

too many characters... too many threads...
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man sat silently for a moment while she spoke, and then another moment in thought once she'd finished. "Your brother?" he repeated, curiously. "May I ask who, and where he resides?" Aaron had already made a decision on whether or not she could go, but he wanted to hear more on the situation before he informed her of his own personal thoughts. He watched her face with interest, his tail raising to wave behind him as he processed the situation further.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
  "Aduin. And he lives in the pack Redhawk Caldera," she stated solemnly. She had naturally went into a submissive pose, since he was an alpha. "The pack is over the mountains," she added. Her bright red fur glimmered in the sunlight as she thought again of the length of the journey. It didn't seem long at the time. She was just so pissed, she kept running, not really aiming for a place. But, coincidence or fate, she had ended up in the pack.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Redhawk Caldera," he murmured, the name settling itself into the file of his brain labeled 'Packs'. He'd known of two others, and now a third could be added to his knowledge. "It sounds a bit far," he then commented, watching the girl with concern. "It is a long travel, and there is a chance you will miss your mating ceremony," he added, although he wasn't sure if this would bother her or not. 
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Silence. Maja had not thought of this. Honestly, she tried not to think about the ceremony, or mates. She bit her lip, thinking. A single thought entered her mind. She frowned for a moment, assessing this peculiar thought. It wasn't much, but it would be a good idea. "Is it possible for me to leave after the ceremony?" she asked.

It would obviously would make her wait longer, but patience is a virtue. A week from now, that was all she had to wait.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man nodded. "If you don't mind waiting," he told her with a small smile. "You are free to visit your brother, but you must acquaint yourself and Rosings with the alpha- it would mean a lot to our pack in the long run," he then instructed her, eyeing the woman for any signs of hesitation or disagreement. 

He then quieted, thinking back to Emily and where they parted their ways. He wondered how she was doing, and a bitter taste entered his mouth at the thought of her not doing as well as they had planned. Surely her mate was taking good care of her.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
*Wants to keep the thread going*

The moment she had opened the topic of the mating ceremony, it was like she reopened a scab in her mind. The thoughts of mates... troubled her. She was never really a lovey dovey kind of wolf, with flowers in her hair (fur, whatever). This had topic was always kind of uncomfortable.

Also, she had never really felt pretty (but she is beautiful), compared to all the elegant white wolves she had met. Her fur always strike her as a dirt colour. But, all these feelings were never really a problem to Maja. She had always gone headstrong and brave. Love was never top priority.

"Aaron, sir," she began, her voice unsure, "About the ceremony." 

She took a deep breath and continued, "Um, what if, what if my mate doesn't like me." She said, her voice going a little quiet at the end. She held her head down in shame of the thought, as if wolves weren't supposed to think like that.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
!! <3

The girl changed emotions really quickly, and Aaron found himself troubled by her troubles. He stared at her with confusion as her voice faded, each hushed syllable further proof of the mans confusion. She was beautiful, elegant, and overall a wonderful wolf. Despite her wanting to leave the pack on a quick journey so early on in their creation, he believed she was a valuable pack member and that she would be a beautiful wife to any man she would be paired with. He watched her for a few moments more  before he shook his head, eyes closing in thought.

"I will check their mental stability- and their eyesight," the Odolf man reassured her, letting out a sigh. "Maja, you have nothing to worry about, I do not think that any man would be disappointed to find themselves mated to such a beautiful young woman like yourself."
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 "Oh," she whispered. It was not often she was at loss of words. "Um, thanks," she said quickly. "So, I can go after the ceremony?" she asked hopefully, changing the topic. 'It will be worth it,' was her only reason of waiting. Oh, and also the ceremony thingy...
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Of course," Aaron responded, nodding. "As long as you speak with it's alphas and get Rosings acquainted with them, you are free to visit this Redhawks Caldrea and your brother," the man confirmed, giving her a warm smile. His thoughts drifted once again to Emily, and his expression began to appear distant- but he reigned it in after a few moments, and watched the girl once again.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
She shoved all her bad thoughts back into her metaphorical pandora box inside her head. She smiled gratefully, her mind finally settled. "Well, sir. Thank you for allowing me," she began, her voice clearly more relaxed, "Now, if you excuse me, sir, I must go hunt." She turned, thought for a moment, then added, "Goodbye Aaron," finally addressing him by his name.

last one by me
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man dipped his head to her, "Goodbye, Maja," he called softly to her as she went. He then left himself, off to go ponder the reasons why Amara would deny him so often. He was still at a loss.

Thanks for the thread! <3