Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
@Kinra :D

Sebastian had been standing in the water for quite a while now. The fish didn't really wanted to show up for him. Still the male was determined, seeing that he did not feel like running after rabbit and a fish was at least more impressive. Add to the fact that standing in water was less exhausting than running. Sebastian kept his eyes down to the water. That was when he felt something against his paws, others might be startled but he knew that this was good. He stayed perfectly still before suddenly charging down and biting for the fish. Fishing was quite a hard skill to master in the beginning. It took him awhile to learn he needed to aim next to the fish seeing that the water did strange things to his sight.

Sebastian clutched the fat fish and moved to land. The heavy fish was moving so strongly Sebastian's head was moving. The male pressed it against the ground and waited for it to die. Then he started carrying the heavy fish to Kinra. He walked back to the place they met before, at the rock, from there on he would track her. Sebastian made his way to her and then carefully placed the fish before her after he found the female. Instantly he backed off, a few more paces than necessary. He looked at her, slightly pouting. Unsure if she was mad at him or not. He hadn't meant to... and nothing even happened!
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
While Sebastian was out hunting for something Kinra was finally able to get her thoughts straight. Her Knightly will settled back and she decided to rethink on everything that's happen. Every time the scene played in her mind she became more and more frustrated. She should have punished Sebastian for daring such act! But that's not what she did! She remembered every single mistake she done. It all started when she decided to test his strength. She really did mean his physical strength but while all that happend, she started making excuses. Everything telling her that it was fine, but it's all wrong! She was a Knight, she can't just allow that.

Kinra had gathered some sticks and brought them to a quite spot near a very large willow tree. She starting chewing and breaking them as she took out her frustration. She broke them quickly and moved on to another or a smaller piece. There were broken pieces of wood everywhere around her. It just wasn't enough. She started blaming everything on being in heat. It's not going to catch her off guard this time. When Sebastian comes back she'll be sure to punish him.

She was laying down with her front paws crossed, waiting for him. Then soon he finally showed up. But instead of rising and being angry at him she remained in place and felt her heart skip a beat when she saw him. She was later surprised when she saw he had a fish in his mouth, did he actually catch that himself? He approached her, all she could feel was a little unease. There was no more anger, no more frustration. "A fish?" She said in surprise, "You actually caught that?" Her voice was calm and gentle. She just looked at him in a surprised way, knowing that she is unable to fish herself.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not expected for her to be impressed. For him it was very normal to catch a fish. The male softened a bit from his pouting look and nodded to her. He still stood a few paces away from her. He was clearly interested in her still but he tried to keep himself at bay. Her scent was so nice to him. Sebastian also wondered why there were so many chewed sticks and branches around her. He decided not to comment on it and reply to her statement. "Yes, I grew up on cliffs, not much big prey except for bighorn sheep and Mountain Goats. We had a streams and waters which was very rich in fish. So fishing took less effort than hunting. I was taught how to fish first, it takes some patience and a lot of practice," he admitted as he explained things to her.

She looked rather cute when being so surprised. He had the feeling she was not surprised by things often. Sebastian was just glad that she liked what he caught. He decided to relax a bit and sit down. His huge frame bulking a bit. He watched her and the fish, silently letting her know she could eat from it. He kind of wanted her to eat from it seeing that he put a lot of effort in catching the damn thing. It was quite big too, which had been difficult to kill. Luckily he was big enough to carry the block of muscle. "Did you ever have fish before?," he asked.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
She studied the large fish for a while. In fact, she has never eaten a fish before. It always been meat from the surrounding territories, never anything from the water. With that said, that also meant she never fished before. She had mastered hunting, or that's what she thought. Thanks to Sebastian she discovered a hole in her knowledge. He really is something isn't he. Strong in general, and now this. She listened to his story. A situation like his would allow him to learn it but as for her, catching fish has never crossed her mind until now. She felt like she needed to learn fishing to complete her mastery for sure this time.

She replied calmly "No, I've never even thought about eating them." She leaned over to pull the fish closer to her but had a little trouble with how heavy the fish was. She lost her grip as she tried pulling it first time, the second time was tighter which allowed her to bring where she wanted it so she could eat comfortably. She took a bite from it, this was definitely fresh fish. There's no way he could have cheated in getting this.

Punishing him still lingered in her mind but she decided to drop it all together, She forgave him. After taking a bite she licked the blood around her lips, making sure to stay more or less clean as she eats. She gave her opinion of it. "It's different.. but it still taste good." She looked up at him. She felt happy that he really did put effort in catching something for her. She tried thinking of a way to reward him but couldn't think of anything proper, she wasn't used to the idea of rewarding someone. Instead she asked. "Is there anything you want in return?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched her take a bite and pushed himself to his feet. "Let me show you how to eat it," he spoke and then stepped closer once more. He gotten closer to the fish and started to nibble on the top and then on it's underside. But instead of eating it he dropped the small pieces of meat which was filled with fish bones and very dangerous. "Fishbones," he spoke like that would explain everything. He then bit behind the gills of the fish and cleanly ripped off the fresh piece of meat without the bones in it. He placed it by her paw so she could eat it to then flip over the fish and rip that part off, two huge slaps of fish meat all cleaned for her. Between them the skeleton of the fish with its head was laying on the ground. The skeleton was really thin and flexible, a smart wolf would realize that was not a thing you wanted in your throat.

Sebastian then sat down and looked at her when she asked what he wanted in return. For her to join his pack? But that would be pressuring her... right? He had asked it twice already. He looked at her with slightly saddened eyes. "Not to be mad at me anymore? I didn't mean to mount you, or anything like that. But I just never--- and then there was your smell... I only wanted to grab your tail-- But then... And I---," Sebastian started to stumble cutely. Sebastian then cleared his throat and raised his muzzle a bit. Finding his courage. "I would never hurt you like that, ever, and I am sorry if I made you feel like such a thing was a possibility with me," he spoke more clearly and determined. After all, he had been with Haven and nothing had happened. Although she had not been in heat he had not made a move until she signaled to him she wanted to do such activities.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Kinra watched as Sebastian decided to show her how to actually eat a fish. She never thought there was a specific way to eat them. She followed his movements with learning eyes. Sebastian dropped a piece of meat with small bones in it. Fishbones? Judging from the shape and sizes she could imagine how dangerous it would be to have that get stuck in someone's throat. Luckily she didn't feel anything bone like in the bite she took. Sebastian seemed to have separated the bones and the meat. She decided to take another bite. Although she wasn't used to being taken care of, she couldn't deny that she actually liked the feeling.

As for Sebastian's desired reward he brought up what happend just before. She listened to him with a neutral look. Once he was done saying what he wanted she sighed then rose her head up in a calm manner. "Look, I respect that you are an Alpha, I have no reason to stand against that. Being an Alpha does comes with it's share of privileges but also responsibilities. But I'm a Knight, you should understand that I can not let myself be burdened, I must be able to go freely where I am needed." She then took another bite from the fish meat. "I've already forgiven you, but don't test your luck." She stated clearly.

She looked up at the darkening sky. It was already late. The weather looked fine so it should be okay for her to stay here for the night. She laid her head down while eyeing up at Sebastian. She began to wonder if he has a mate, she assumed not because of the way he was here but how was that possible? Personally Sebastian has everything a female would want in a male, that was her opinion. "For you to have the power to be an Alpha, You've must have struggled a lot. Likely much more than an average Knight in training."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Post from mobile! Sorry if this might be short.

Sebastian was pleased to see that she listened and watched to him explaining how to eat a fish. One could just bite in it but it was something quite hazardous. He let her eat her meal in peace though when he requested what he wanted she spoke to him again. Sebastian knew this very well. She did not have to point those things out to the young male who could be quite responsible. [b "Kinra, no," [/b] he started gently. "Me being an alpha does not give me those privileges with one that isn't my mate. You do not know of my past but you must know that females were not very important. I could not live with myself if I treated any female like how they were treated in the pack I was born. You are not my mate and so in my eyes I have no rights to be with you in that way whether I am an alpha or not," he spoke quite honorably. Sebastian had his morals and how he thought of things.

Him being an alpha did complicate things further seeing that he had a pack to take care of and lead in the right direction. His own wishes would be on the second place. Kinra spoke how it must have been hard on him being an alpha but frankly he only just started to realize how he was becoming an alpha. He was slowly realizing the limitations of it too but if it was truly hard for him he could not agree with her. He was not even sure what she meant by that. His pale eyes settled on her for a moment. "The power of being an alpha did not get to me? Nor do I find it difficult yet? I have become an alpha only recently but I do start to understand the responsibilities and the power. You must not forget I did not have your knight training!"

Sebastian looked at her, she did tell him that she forgave him. He was rather relieved by that. Now he could focus on ignoring his instincts that screamed to be closer to her. It was mostly his morals that kept those instincts detained. Sebastian lied down too as she did. His head placed on the ground about two meters before hers. "You know if you like this territory, and like me, you could stay her for awhile. What if I will always let you go if a knightly mission comes up? In return you always have this pack to come home to, be your safe place like it is now. Would that be a good deal for you? To pledge my pack lands to be your safe lands without being restricted from taking on missions?" Sebastian had to try again. Maybe this would be an option for the female, seeing that she did came to him for safety.

Nevermind :'D
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
She has heard many different stories of packs and their way of doing things. The most common one in her eyes were where the stronger wolves took advantage of the wolves who were weaker. Male or female, it didn't really matter. What truly mattered was the strength of will. But even a strong will can lose to a majority. Those with the united will which stands the strongest were law and there was no arguing about it. It's either follow or submit for many but some become law itself. Sebastian's law seemed to be an honorable one for now. Her own will felt compatible with it. She decided to continue listening to him instead of commenting on the subject.

Kinra couldn't help but feel like he misunderstood her last sentence. He also hinted that this was really the first time he was trying to become a leader. She finds it a little surprising that he is basically becoming an Alpha now. With his build and way of thought she started to wonder why there was a delay. With all the given hints the source would likely be from his old home pack. Maybe he had decided to no longer follow and instead become law himself. There is no denying that he has the potential to create his own law but if that law was ever going to stay strong he would need those that follow.

She couldn't help but chuckle a little when he offers a place for her to call home. Having a home still binds her though, She needed to be completely free. But this was not how it worked in the first place. She managed to conclude a decision in her mind guided by both her female desires and her will. For once they agree! Both want to be at Sebastian's side, however they both had very different intentions.

"Allow me to show you how all this works." She said as she rises again back on all fours. She then slowly approached him in a sly manner. "I, Lady Kinra, Will gladly pledge my loyalty to you and you alone up until the given task is completed." After two steps she stopped and explained a little. "In this case this task would be to fortify your pack and ensure that everyone knows the basics in their duties, including you." Then she resumed the vow and stepped forward again. "While on task, I shall be your Knight that will assist and guide you when necessary." She stopped right in front of him and kneeled, lowering her head as in bowing down to him. "Sir Sebastian, Will you accept me as your Knight up until my mission is complete?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched her as she gotten to her feet. He was a bit on edge seeing that she was still smelling great to him and he really wanted her. But then her vow came from her mouth and Sebastian couldn't be happier. He would need someone that could give him advise or who he could ask questions. She would be a great help in their pack. She will have her own duties. Sebastian's tail wagged. The male wanted to step back when she stepped forward but he kept his feet grounded. She followed by kneeling for him. Sebastian was really not used to all these manners but he decided to go with it. She also had to call him Sir Sebastian now, something that he was still getting used to. Now he was officially her alpha.

"I do accept," he spoke in return, trying to sound serious but he couldn't help but grin afterwards. He managed to get her in his pack, something that was needed to set up the basics. Hopefully Kinra would stay in the end, if that didn't work out Sebastian was going to deal with that later. Sebastian nodded shortly and then quirked up his lips excitedly. His tail wagging too. "I believe that I have enough members now to start a pack!," he let out. Sebastian looked really excited, though he soon calmed down. As he learned, the wolf who was the most calm would earn the most respect. An excited pup would not. "I shall let you rest. You will be safe here. I promise!," he spoke and then hurried off to finalize the last few details.

You can archive after your post! :D Then I can send the pack application! Yay!
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
To hear those words of acceptance from him made her happier than she thought. She rose and concluded "I am now a Knight under your name and pack until the given task is completed." That was the end of the vow, Now Kinra had a job to work at. Within moments she made a list of all the little task she would need to take care of. Before doing anything she would need to meet the other members and discuss what he has planned. Sebastian showed a little excitement but tried to calm down in the process. She found him cute in that moment. He really did look like a wolf on the first day on the job.

Kinra wanted to start talking about what would need to be done but it looked like he had something important to do now. It's not like there was enough daylight to begin taking on duties. She decided to let him do as he wished. "I hope to see you later then." She ended up saying. There was no reason for her to say anything but when he left she felt a little sad. She kind of wanted him to stay around. Like she wouldn't really mind if he would sleep nearby. She shook her head, These feelings and wants were likely coming from her being in heat. As his Knight she needs to show she was independent. She went back to laying down under the willow tree. As much as she needed to resist she just couldn't escape the sadness she felt for him leaving her. But she is a Knight and duties comes first, selfish thoughts aren't welcomed! But still, she was going to have to deal with their pulls under this heat is over.