Blackfoot Forest la jolie fleur
26 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
aw but maybe a wild @Samuel

it was time. aaron had announced that there would be mateships occurring in the cliched little wood -- madeline had long feared this day, but she steeled herself against it all the same. she could not leave rosings without claudia in the care of a guardian -- both aaron and faramir were against such a pairing -- and so madeleine would make a great sacrifice for her ward.

reluctantly she began to search out one of the men she had not yet met -- her heart was heavy and her eyes laden with fitful sleep, but still she pressed on.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
It hadn't occurred lately that Samuel was still in need of knowing his potential mates. Although he was coming out of his shell, he was still aloof to meeting others, and was a bit reluctant.

His time has been mostly surveying the border, making sure nothing gets in and often meeting he loners that pass by. It was in his pure luck that he had a free moment of peace.

Before him as he walked along was a girl he hadn't seen before. She was pretty to say the least, he had to fulfill his confidence to approach her. He hoped she was in a mood to meet him, for he was somewhat talkative at the moment.

"H-hello?" He called to her, his stuttering getting in the way. For some reason, his stuttering didn't happen during his recruitment, nor meeting the others. Why was it now, was he just that nervous?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
26 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"bonjour, monseiur," madeleine rejoined, somehow charmed by his stuttering demeanour. he lacked the coolness of both aaron and faramir -- perhaps he would be a good prospect in this. amused at herself, that she, the woman, should go out to seek a husband! madeleine turned to walk beside him. "i am madeleine."
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The tawny woman in front of him greeted Samuel ina peculiar way, in another language. Samuel hadn't heard such a greeting, his head tilted itself, obviously confused. However, he rubbed it off with small smile at the lady. Samuel wasn't opposed to having a wife, but he wondered who he would get paired up with. The lady in front of him didn't look very mean, she almost resembled Liri in a way.

With his heart beating softly, the wolf -Madeleine- walked towards him, then shuffled over to his side. His smile was a bit nervous, she was a bit forward on this! But, she probably wanted a husband and Samuel was a possible choice. Once more, he smiled at her to show his gentleness, his large size towering over her.

"Care to take a walk with me then Madeleine?" He offered her, wanting to trail around the territory for a little.
[Image: giphy.gif]
26 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fading this bc i am dropping madeleine ;-;

he seemed rather nervous, but she dipped her head all the same, offering a warm smile from beneath demurely lowered lids. "indeed i would."

and walk beside him she did, for however length of time he deemed fit.