Blackfoot Forest "But it is," returned she;
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Goober @Saries @Gotham or @Samuel ! feeling me some 'men' today (: 

Feeling as though he had been spending too much time with the beautiful women of Rosings, Aaron felt that he should be trying to get to know some of the more masculine of the pack. He had spoken to Faramir quite recently, and felt that he and his Beta were well acquainted. So, in an effort to get to know his pack better, the man leaned his head back and let out a long howl for the males of Rosings to hear. He only wanted to chat, and therefore was sitting in a relaxed position, his tail wagging plainly behind him.
As cold as ice, but his anger burns like fire.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Slowly but surely, Gotham was getting used to his new home. While his surroundings were breathtaking, it was nothing special to him. He liked dark places, but he guessed he could do with this. After all, his home wasn't what made him Gotham. It was his cold demeanor, his icy gray eyes and his lack of confidence that made him who he was. He liked the fox meat, he liked the white angel he had met, and he liked his alpha. He had yet to meet the whole gang, but that would come in time, he was sure. For now, he was good.

That was until the howl of Aaron reached his ears. It sounded like he wanted to chat, and Gotham had some free time on his paws. With a loud yawn, he started walking to the place where the other male was sitting. He approached his leader from behind, but he wasn't trying to sneak up on him. While any other joking persona would've seen this as an opportunity for a good prank, Gotham felt it unnecessary. His loud footsteps would've given him away minutes ago for a good listener, though not to scare the lad, he chuffed softly as a greeting. Goodmornin', Aaron. Why did you call? It was obvious that the other male wanted to chat, though Gotham found it to be a good pick-up question to start a conversation with. He sat down, loudly and ungraceful, like always, next to his alpha. He kept a submissive position though, anyone watching could easily see that he wasn't the boss of the two.  
~Comparison is the thief of joy~
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The large boy plodded along, his paws carrying him to answer the call of his superior. Although Samuel had met most of the women, he still needed to meet the men, his brethren.

Seeing that another subordinate beat him to it, he dipped his head towards Aaron swiftly, then waking closer to the two. He plopped down near Aaron, offering a smile to the two as his tail thumped against the ground in content.

Greetings you two, what is this meeting of men about?
[Image: giphy.gif]
13 Posts
Ooc —
Series had been wandering around the territory, getting used to it when he heard the call. He starting running towards it wondering what the reason of the call was. When he neared the place where the call had come from he noticed that two others had gotten there already. He hadn't met many wolves of the pack so the other two beside Aron were unfamiliar. He hoped by the end of their meeting he could get to know them better.

"Hello everyone. What brings us here?" he asked. He hoped it was nothing serious or troubling. He hoped to get to know everyone in a calm environment. Nonetheless he was glad to be able to meet more of his pack mates. He had already met liri who was a very nice girl. He hoped he could have the same experience with the others.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
!! posting order: Aaron, Gotham, Samuel, Saries. (:

A handful of his packs men arrived, and Aaron grinned kindly to all of them, letting out a deep chuff at each that arrived. He answered none of them when they asked, but once Saries arrived he addressed all three. 

"Morning," He began, his tail thumping against the ground. His chest puffed out a little, but he remained completely neutral. "Just here to see how you all have settled in the pack- and how you like it," he began, gazing to each in turn. His gaze landed upon Gotham, who was the first to arrive, and waited curiously to see what he would say.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
More men arrived, making the socially awkward male a little nervous. He had no idea so many would join the conversation, otherwise he would've turned around immediately. He didn't like meeting so many new wolves in an instant, he preferred it to be one by one. But alas, the world didn't agree with him. He ignored the men that were now grouped around the alpha and him, but found it proper to say his name. The name's Gotham. He said, a cold voice filling the air.

After that was done, the eyes of their alpha landed upon him as he spoke. Oh dear, did he really have to speak up? Well, better late than never. I'm still looking for a little place to call my own, a den if you will. But that aside, I feel like I'm enjoying it here so far. He summarized shortly. The words he had spoken weren't a lie though, he really liked it here. Any place was better than just wandering around, hungry and broken. 
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
More men arrived with Samuel, he watched them with her large grey eyes. The first man who was there besides Aaron, - Gotham - seemed a bit... out there as one could put it. He seemed a bit uncomfortable and cold, though that was just a simple reading that Samuel was getting. His main attention stayed on Aaron and his question. Were they all fitting in right?

Gotham seemed pretty okay, just needing to dig a den. Samuel offered a shy smile, though he wondered if Gotham wanted to stay with him. However, Samuel was pretty big, and worried he would suffocate someone with his fur in their sleep. Silly boy...

His ears perked up, seeing it was his turn to answer. "It's nice here" he stated first, looking round the circle of men. "I've been working on my counselor trade" he said, indirectly talking about Liri. He wondered if anyone else was going for a trade.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
slight PP because Saries is inactive now...

The man nodded to Gotham, his ears perking. "Have you tried by one of the streams that run through the territory?" he asked, tail thumping behind him. "I have mine set up north nearby one, it's truly beautiful," he beamed, head tipping gently. HIs attention then turned to Samuel and he smiled. "I'm glad to hear of it- have you been keeping peace within our borders?" he asked, teasing gently, his eyes sparkling. The man was pleased to hear that his packmates, especially the men, were settling in so well. He turned to Saries, who spoke briefly of his adventures in the pack thus-far and then requested to be excused. Aaron obliged, but frowned as the man left. His attention returned to his other men, pride returning. 
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Sorry for the short post <3

He listened to the other male with just light curiosity. A counselor huh? He'd make sure to not forget it, in case he could help him someday.

I haven't. He returned dry, but a hint of a smile was playing on his muzzle. I'll make sure to check it out then. He said, with actual plans to do so. Many times he had just lied to get people to stop talking, but this sounded like actual good advice. His ears perked up when the alpha asked the other something. Keeping peace? This was the most peaceful place Gotham had ever been. No fights, no blood, just flowers and sunlight. And wolves, a lot of 'em. Keeping peace wasn't a real problem. Was Samuel a fighter perhaps? He made sure to remember this all.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
"I have," Samuel joked back, his smile never dulling once. The men in this group were fairly welcoming, though Gotham seemed to be one who wouldn't wish to socialize. With that in mind, Samuel relaxed a bit more and decided to speak a bit more about his trade, though he listened to gotham speak about a den.

"I'm quite close to earning the trade, hopefully I can contribute to our wonderful family" Samuel said, though he thought a bit about his statement. Family. Why, the word hadn't rolled off of his tongue for several months. Why now?
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
yo... idk what kinds of trades you guys are going for otherwise- but anyone care for some sparring? (:

The man grinned. "I'm glad to hear it," he replied, his gaze shifting from Samuel to Gotham. When he looked to Gotham, he could tell that the other was debating something in his head. He shifted through the conversation to decide what. Surely it was nothing about the den -- he wondered if it had anything to do with Samuel's trade. No one was so disapproving of a much-needed trade-- right? He shrugged it off, wondering what the other was thinking but trying not to think too much into it.

"Say," he said, finding a change in topic to distract himself. "Our pack once got into a bit of a skirmish with one that resides in a Maplewood- Phoenix Maplewood to be exact. We've moved away from them since, but I wouldn't say that we're friendly with them. Are any of you skilled with mercenary?" he asked, wondering what they'd say. If they agreed, perhaps he'd request to test their skills- but if not he'd let the topic go. He was well enough trained, perhaps that's all they needed.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Probably scout and caregiver. Do we have anyone in the pack with knowledge of herbs?

Okay, he was getting bored now. There were better things to do than to sit around talking about the future. The future wasn't here yet, why even think about it? Everything will fall into place eventually, as long as you didn't give up. At least, that's what he believed.

I can fight. I was once one of the best offensive fighters in my pack, but that was my past. Of course, I will fight to defend my home and my fellow pack members, but I will not go for a mercenary trade. The brute spoke. Violence was what made him. If fighting and being strong and big was the only thing he was, what was he really then? Just another brute. He wanted to do something more practical. He wanted to see more of Teekon, heal wolves on the way. Yes, that would make him from now on.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Samuel was never one to fight, he preferred the title of being a lover over a fighter. He preferred the wings of cupid over battle cries of Oden. He liked using the bow of cupid over the sword of a samurai. Of coarse, that's just what he preferred.

Although he hated to fight, he wouldn't turn down a nice practice at a spar, nor a chance to protect his home. "I have practiced, for I fought many during my time as a loner. I prefer peace and will not seek the mercenary trade. However, I'm willing to spar if you wish Aaron".

Counselor and healer FTW. Samuel's got some knowledge with herbs! Wanna do a dice roll or somethin'?