Broken Antler Fen Will to be Perfect
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
All Welcome 

Kinra was an early riser, she grew up to be that way. The advantage it comes with is that it gives her time to do a little morning exercise before actually starting the day. She remembered passing by a small lake that wasn't too far from where she slept. She wasn't counting on wasting time so she moved rather quickly. Today she wanted to swim a little. As she made her way there she couldn't help but think of some subjects to discuss with Sebastian. Now that she was no longer in heat she could focus much more on what was important.

She stopped at the water's edge and looked at her surroundings. This lake was far smaller than the one where she first met Sebastian. Although smaller it should still serve as a pool to swim in. She dipped her paw into the water and quickly realized it was cold. She stepped back and then thought about what she'll do. It would be better to get her blood going instead of walking in calmly. She saw a rock that looked like a great place to jump from and decided to towards it.

Once she was on top of the rock she hesitated a little. Sure she wants to swim but not in cold water. She understood that after a while it becomes already but the cold is rough the bare at the start. She stood on the rock, preparing herself mentally before she would jump. So far she still hasn't made the jump but was sure about to any second now.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Permission for pushing her in the water! :D

Sebastian was pretty pleased with the fact he had managed to get kinda in his pack. The large male woke up rather early this morning. He stretched himself out, grunting in the process. His large body was not made for a den, usually he felt confined so he slept mostly outside. The charcoal tank liked the open air. He trotted to the lake for some fresh water. He lapped up quite a few sips before he realized Kinra was on a rock ready to jump in. Sebastian grinned. It didn't seem like she saw him. He was reminded when Kinra started him. Now it was his turn!

Sebastian grinned and then trotted forward, close to the ground and staying out of her sight. He also took caution with the wind. Then he jumped up and gently pushed her in. He let out a playful bark before jumping after her. The male resurfaced quickly and grinned, paddling to keep himself afloat. He laughed, clearly enjoying himself. "Good morning," he spoke. "It seems that we will be swimming together after all," he spoke, a rather charming smile on his lips.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Ready? Kinra prepared until suddenly her senses twitched, halting the whole jump in progress. Something was approaching! She turned her head while that something jumped behind her barely getting seeing him. She quickly spoke in a stressed voice "Seba- What ar- Don't!" She saw his intentions and wanted to dodge him but she was cornered. A simple nudge from him and she was off balanced, causing her to fall into the cold water. The water was cold for sure, luckily the whole force to fall got her blood going fast.

Once she resurfaced and was able to keep her head above water she looked around for Sebastian. Turns out he jumped in too. Kinra was only frustrated with him. "That was unnecessary!" She said to him with a glare. He could have just let her jump in on her own but no, he just has to push her instead. She wanted to put her weight on him to see if he'll drown but as a Knight that really wasn't allowed. Instead she decided to just swim away to the other side, which wasn't too far, just several meters. She had her nose in the air and starting to act as if she was ignoring him.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian swam in the waters that didn't feel that cold to him. In the world yet these waters were even colder. He had the right coat for it too. He was all fluffy, even in spring he would keep some of hat fluff, only in full summer he would have his thinnest coat, only for a month or so. He came from the north and there it was worth get longer than summer. He grinned at the other. "Such a thing is called payback. You startled me on that rock!," Sebastian returned.

What he didn't expect was her to swim away and pull up her nose a bit. Sebastian was quite the skilled swimmer and with his big paws he could paddle forward at a quick pace to catch up with her. He was still a bit surprised with her reaction. "Is that how a knight admits defeat?," he teased her. Because to him she was being a bit of a hypocrite and he was totally allow to have a bit of playful payback. She was going to swim and get wet anyways. He didn't see the problem.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
What? Payback? She hasn't done anything similar as this! She was about to just get mad at him until he stated his reason. "This is different! When you were on that rock you were just sitting there asking for it!" She responded in a somewhat aggravated tone. There was no way that could be the same thing. First there was no water, second she was about to jump! She wasn't even sitting! She could admit that it was fun to jump at him but this was completely different!

Him catching up with her bothered her more than it should have. The words that followed up only provoked her more. What? Did he think this was a game? She came here to do some basic exercises. Fine! if he wanted to play this game then she'll be happy to join! If he couldn't handle what he started then too bad for him. If she was going to play then she'll go all out. So, she circled around to face him. "This will only end once you accidentally die!" and then she attempted to put her paws on his shoulders and try to push him underwater. She wasn't happy but it was safe to say that she wasn't truly angry. If she wasn't clouded by annoyance and frustration she might have started enjoying all this.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had been clearly playful with his motives and in his behavior. But it was clear that Kinra didn't think the same way about it. Sebastian frowned a bit at her words. She was not even admitting that she was wrong, that was rather... disappointing. Because it was exactly the same. Sebastian then pulled himself a bit back when she spoke about him dying. Maybe it was his serious nature that resurfaced but his playful mood was rathe ruined by her words. Her paws pushed against his shoulder and Sebastian let himself be pushed under. He knew how to swim underwater.

With his strong legs he swam away from her, resurfacing once his paws reached the ground. He shook out his head before fully walking out of the water. This was followed by him shaking himself out. The large male then looked at her with a frown, before sitting down. He didn't knew that much about her, to him it sounded all very serious.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
She managed to keep him underwater, or it felt more like he just went under himself. In any case he was suddenly out of reach. She may not have been happy with what he did but letting a bit of time pass by she was starting to have a little fun instead. She searched for signs of him as she padded around. She started to worry a little that maybe she really did drown him. She felt so relieved to see him resurface that she was no longer able to be mad at him. If he wanted to swim around with her then that was completely fine now. But Sebastian decided to get out instead.

She didn't really understand what the deal was but if he believed that she wouldn't strike back after pushing her in the water then he thought wrong. She padded up until her paws could touch the ground. She didn't agree with him just leaving like that, what was he thinking? Did he really believe she would kill him? "What's the matter? A little danger and you are out? I wasn't really going to kill you." It's a little disappointing, if he wanted to play he should keep going all the way. "A Knight wouldn't admit defeat that easily, I expected you to do the same so come back in here or I'll be forced to come out and drag you back in." She said with a friendly grin. Although her intentions aren't to hurt him, she wanted him to at least finished what he started. In a way this was linked to something an Alpha would encounter. Once a decision is made he must see it to the end, even if that meant facing her slightly menacing but playful wrath.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her as he was being blamed again. That he was the fun breaker. His pale eyes fell into her brown ones with a certain strictness he didn't even know he was pulling. Sebastian was not very pleased over taking the blame again. When she startled him he could have been offended but no he went to play with her but here Kinra took play to another level. "I thought a knight like you would be more honest. You totally know I was right and now I am being blamed again for stopping the fun, trying to drawn me is not really fun thing to play with. I don't know, maybe I still don't have this knight concept of yours down," he spoke, after all Sebastian had not known the term before meeting her.

The large male let out a long sigh. He just wanted to be playful and have fun and now they were sort of in an argument. Not that an argument was bad. It could be something that he could learn from or what Kinra could learn from. She was kind of bossy he now realized. He would just be more of an alpha towards her maybe. Or maybe it was just how she was. It could have been the heat that made her more interesting. Sebastian mentally slapped himself because that was horrible to even think of her. "Look, you are a bit all over the place. Or you are super nice or ready to battle me to death. I just don't know how to handle that," he admitted to her.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
With the look he gave her the will to play around basically left. She was going to try to drag him back into the water but she felt that it would only do more harm than good. She decided to step out of the water and walk ahead a little further to shake her furs. She held her head up and stood firm. She had stayed quiet up until she turned to face him. "Alright, I'll be honest. I never considered the game to be over. The game doesn't end after a successful ambush, it ends when one is forced to give in. That's a hunter's game for you. In others words, you and I have neither won or lost yet." She said as she explains to him what she thought.

But now it was more or less time to start some Knightly duties as his Knight. She looked around at her surroundings before looking into Sebastian's eyes. She clear her throat. "As an Alpha you'll have to come up with ways to handle any situation that you are faced with. Just to let you know there will be no running away or trying to wait it out. Of course your decisions will always have consequences."

Although as she continued she was starting to get a little mad. "You made the decision to push me into the cold water! I didn't enjoy that! Of course I wanted to kill you for a little while." She turned her head to the side as she pouted a little. In a calm voice "Anything else would have been completely fine you know." She didn't mind playing around from time to time but if there was a game to be played she wanted to play it through until the end.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sorry for the late-ness. I had other obligations!

Sebastian let out a long sigh and flickered his tail, not to confused with a wag. The young male listened to the knight. He let out a soft annoyed grunt and flattened his ears a bit in her response of getting a bit mad. "You were seconds away from jumping in the water yourself, Princess," he huffed. He was getting quite fed up with this. The young male knew that his actions had consequences and what he did would maybe echo on to later. It was the same thing with what happened with Saena and all that. He just wanted the girl to admit that she didn't have to be so annoyed with him when she was about to do the same action herself. Sebastian disliked that. If he made a mistake he would admit it but apparently she wasn't doing that.

"Don't blame me for doing something uncool while you were there ready to jump. Is that how you work? Blaming others?," he questioned to her. Because that was what he was mad about, sue she had quite the intensity level of instantly going after him and wanting to kill him but Sebastian just didn't want to get blamed he started this all because he pushed her in the water. She was about to get in herself, she could not possibly be mad about that. He would never understand females. Never.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
I got no problem waiting :P

Yes she was about to jump into the water herself, but she was unready to do so. She wasn't mentally prepared to jump into cold water and was forced to get in earlier. It was just that that caused her to be temporarily mad at him. It is only because she was about to jump that she managed to cool off faster than she normally would but by that time Sebastian decided to end the game. To Kinra it didn't matter anymore, there were more important things to worry about. Besides she is serving as his Knight, she can't let personal feelings get in the way of her duties to him.

It bothered Kinra to be called a princess. She was a Knight, it's not the same! But she noticed that Sebastian was quite bothered by all that happend. Was he really worried about something childish like getting blamed? Not once did she think to blame him for anything, what happen happend, that's all there is to it. "I'm not blaming you for anything, If I had been more alert I could have avoided you." She turned around having her back facing him. "I really don't mind ambushing each other. In fact I'd prefer that you keep trying as I will. Although right now it's time to fulfill our duties." She paused for a moment and took a step forward. "I'll see you later, Sir Sebastian." Then if there wasn't anything interruptions she moved forward to head out of the territory to scout out the surrounding lands.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian realized they jus thad their first discussion. The male licked his lips and kept his eyes on her. "I'd prefer if you won't do that," he spoke to the female. He did not want to be constantly alert in his own pack lands, it would be exhausting. He wanted to focus on other things than constantly having to think when his knight was going to jump her. "And I have the feeling that you won't have the time for that either," he pointed out to her.

He nodded to her. Maybe he should do some of his duties too instead of arguing about this. The male went into another direction that she went. Well, that was going to be interesting on their next meeting. The large male quickly set off into a trot.

-end-