Silvertip Mountain Doing sun and waiting!
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
Just a quick thread!

Zaria sat by her den, not feeling like moving at all. She felt heavy and tired. Mostly how she felt the whole time during her pregnancy. The cramps were more often present, yet she didn't have the feeling the they were coming yet. Maybe something was wrong and they would stay inside of her forever! She looked horrified for a moment. She calmed down when a warm spring sun shined down on her. Sun, finally. She was still trying to be confident that she knew what she was doing but if she was honest she had no clue. Did she just have to wait or was there some summoning ritual to get these pups out of her??
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara decided to check up on her alpha, becoming apart of her "pregnancy team" and it had been awhile since their last talk of her pups, the earthy girl wasn't aware if she had any help after that and so the time seemed right. Following Zaria's scent soon lead her to the outskirts of the alpha den and the soon-to-be mother was sitting just beside her home. "Hello, Zaria." The young girl greeted with a small and small wag of the tail. "How have you been doing?" she asked.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria cracked an eye open when she heard someone approach. Her eye fell on the female. At first she wanted to bare her teeth but then Zaria realized that she did not really care. She wanted these damn things out of her belly. "How does it look like I am doing?," she stated with a groan. She hates this. The female could only waddle now. She was not going up the hill to the alpha den. She was staying here, Fitz would just have to deal without her at night. At least he had the nice bison skin she didn't have the energy to move. "How do I get them out? Do I need to summon them with some ritual or something. I want them out."
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara couldn't help but laugh at Zaria's comment, she was fully aware how dire it was for her to have the pups and found her suggestion a bit amusing. Knowing there wasn't a "ritual" to summon the children out, she did know there were particular plants to eat or things to do to boost the chance of going into labor. "You could exercise, even simply go on a walk. I know even traveling a bit might seem a lot, you being so far into the pregnancy, but I know it's induced labor before." The yearling explained, hoping her answer would be satisfactory. "There's a few other things I know too, if you'd like to hear." 
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria let out a soft puff when Mara laughed a bit. She was not sure if she was offended or not. The lean female with the swollen pregnant belly pushed herself to her feet. "But I can barely move," she complained. Not really feeling like walking at all. She let out a sigh. "I hate this," she growled, het moods going from agitated to annoyed to angry.

Zaria nodded, wanting to know other ways to get these stupid things out of her. She wanted to get back to her old life, she was done with being a weakling like this. "Tell me," she spoke a bit demandingly.