Dawnlark Plains Praying for love in a lap dance
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Maybe @Thuringwethil, if you still wanted a thread with these two—or @Depp, if he would have gone to track Sen down, lmao. All welcome, though!

Just as she had said she would, Sen had left the pack's land. Not permanently, of course, simply until her heat had passed and she was free to walk about in peace once more. For the first few days, she'd stayed within the marsh just as she'd originally planned to. However, the longer she'd lingered within the muddy area, the more restless she'd grown. It'd gotten to the point where she'd found herself pacing for immeasurable amounts of time, attempting to give herself something to do in order to pass the time. Eventually, though, she could no longer stand it. The pacing back and forth, the mud that stuck to her body, the overall smell of the territory—all of it had been weighing so heavily on her until, finally, she'd cracked. It'd been on a whim, more or less, that she'd opted to leave the marsh, telling herself she'd be fine and that she wouldn't go too far away from it.

Sen had stayed true to her thoughts, too, for she'd gone only to the neighbouring domain. It was not her first time trekking across the barren landscape, though currently she was enjoying it far more than previously. The snow, though only faint in it's coverage of the earth, assisted in the removal of the muck from her coat. Each step helped to clean from her paws the grime of the marsh, and from there she'd proceeded to lay and roll within the light dusting. The results were not perfect, of course, but they'd been decent enough to earn her stamp of approval. The serpent had not stood right away thereafter, choosing instead to lay on her stomach and just enjoy the chill of the frost, for she knew it would be awhile yet before she could see it everywhere once again. Besides, it wasn't as if she had anywhere to go, for her time to return home had not yet arrived and the marsh—oh, that dreadful marsh—could simply wait.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It had been awhile since Sen had left the territory, assuming it was because her heat as she had tried to do so before when they last saw each other. Finding himself in another deathly boring situation, he decided to pursue her, not for sex, for he learned he didn't lack self control when it came to. It was just largely difficult, but if she were to disguise the addicting smell, he figured it wouldn't be too difficult to just hold a normal conversation—as though it wasn't hard enough. Seeing as she had attempted to run toward Felltree Marsh as a hiding place, it was safe to say she would be there or at least around there, so he began his trek the last place the two had seen each other. Surprisingly, the dark fae hadn't taken much of his thoughts lately, as they had been before. Perhaps it was solely because he wished to get a release? Had sexual tension been what caused those thoughts? If so, he was disgusted in himself—for a second, and looked at the positive: she hadn't occupied his thoughts.

Maybe this would only last a short time and he would regain his initial annoying and confusing feelings, of you could call them that. Sen's scent lingering as to where he was, and it was looming stronger. He dreaded having to stomp through muddy landscape, while managing only to get his paws dirty. It wasn't until he exited the marsh did he get a real scent trail, and follow it he did. When spotting his co-alpha in the distance he tried his best to ignore her emanating heat. Slowing his steps, he made it known he had arrived, likely to her demise, again. "Running away, huh?"
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The powder's faint chill had been nostalgic, in a sense, scrounging up old memories of the time spent in her place of birth, and then of the glacier. Things had been different back then, for never had she needed to leave her home to avoid nature's calling. She'd simply carried on through life with ease, hardly ever having a care in the world. Each and every journey made had been because she'd wished to go out and see new things, not because she'd been left unable to trust those of a pack. Life had been simpler, that much she was certain of, and she'd always had perfect control over herself. To lose herself in the moment had never been a thing, for always had she been focused and acting with the utmost precision. Her heat, however, had destroyed her streak in doing so.

Sen knew not for how long she'd laid there, thinking of things she'd previously believed were better left in the past. She'd been lost in thought, coming to only when the footfalls of another could be heard. When he'd made himself known, she'd figured out right away who it was. And when he'd spoken, she'd glanced back at him, but bother not, still, with getting up. "Did you expect me not to?" she said, answering him with a question of her own. "I couldn't stay there." Couldn't, currently didn't want to... same difference, really.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The dissipating winter and beginning of spring was a large comfort to him, always enjoying the warm days more than the cold. In his nomadic pack, one his father ruled, snow was uncommon to come across. They often traveled coastwise, or more south, Teekon had been a new environment to him, chillier than what he was used to. Luckily, the body of a Yukon Wolf is meant for such environments, still the pirate preferred warm rays of sun on his back versus icy wind blowing against his fur. Motioning himself closer to her, and in doing so laid down beside the fae, leaving enough room between them so she wouldn't get uncomfortable, seeing she not getting up when he arrived. His search for her didn't last very long, but he was unaware the amount of time she'd been here before his arrival.

Unsure how to expect her reaction when he presented himself, her response was still unanticipated, maybe something more snappy or forceful, though she didn't seem worried for the repeat of their intimate acts nor annoyed with his presence. He shrugged at her counter question, believing it to be more rhetorical than not. "I suppose I would do the same in your...situation." It had taken him a moment to find the correct word. His expression was rather neutral, different than his usual smirk, puzzled, or interested looks.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
What to expect from him was a mystery, for she did no trust herself in making an attempt at reading him. No doubt, her judgement would end up being clouded, but by what she was no longer sure. It had to be her heat and nothing else, she wouldn't believe that there was any other reason for her behavior. Believing that, she watched him, taking note of every movement made as he drew closer. Even when he'd laid down, she'd looked him over several times, wishing to ensure herself that he wasn't attempting to get any closer. Once satisfied, she looked out ahead over the plains, barely sparing him anything more than a sidelong glance.

"Would you? Or would you seek out the closest wolf you could find?" She looked over at him for a moment, before refocusing on the scenery. "Anyways, about what happened... that can't happen again. Ever." She was determined not to let it, determined to keep him at a distance. "If it does, I'll leave for good." There came her favourite threat, though she didn't quite know how much power it held over him anymore.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her comment made his ears twitch, but his formal neutral expression stayed. This had been the second time she used the remark agaisnt him, and he wasn't sure how to respond. Of course, he'd much rather keep Sen here for multiple reasons, from the balance they held for the sanctuary, to him simply warming up to her. Depp wanted to gain more about her and her life, and he sure as hell would try. Her statement wasn't a surprise, no, just unwanted. 

"This is the second time you've used that threat."The pirate stated, no longer looking at her but the fields ahead, just as she had done. "I'm starting to think you don't like Seadog very much." He hadn't concurred that the happenings of a few days ago wouldn't happen again, though in his mind it she wished it that way, that's what it would be.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There'd been nothing more she could have said, having resulted in the threat being thrown out there. It was unlikely she'd leave, of course, but he didn't need to know that. "It's not Seadog that I don't like," she began, keeping her gaze on the land ahead of them. She could not look at him, not yet. "What I don't like is not being in control of myself, and that's exactly what happened a few days ago. That's exactly what you caused." Aloud, she blamed him and would continue to do so, but inwardly she knew it was not solely his fault. She'd had a hand in it as well, but her actions were seemingly justified by the fact that she hadn't been in the right state of mind. Madness had clouded her judgement, and that was that.

Slowly, her head turned in his direction, gaze lifting up to meet the side of his face. Her expression was serious, and genuinely so. "If what happen results in... anything," the woman started, having to pause briefly and shake her head. "If I end up pregnant because of what we did, know that I will kill them the second they're out of my body." She could not see herself as a mother, not presently anyways, and held no qualms with letting him know that. While her methods were, by far, extreme, she did not believe them to be unreasonable.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Pregnant? Realization hit him like a bat, him? A father? His mind then trailed back to her previous statement, and he was utterly flabbergasted. Although, his expression didn't correspond with exactly how dire he felt, and possessed a more just slightly offended gaze. "I gave you plenty of time to back away," He exclaimed, still baffled by the accusation, knowing damn well how apprehensive he had been. "I didn't cause you to lose control, your heat did." He felt a sink in his stomach when processing all else she had said, if pups were the result, she'd kill them the moment they were born. 

Even though these pups were could be nonexistent, could never have been conceived he felt to protect them already, he could not allow her to kill them. This was the consequence, and if that meant her leaving him to the pups alone, so be it. He'd find a caretaker or someone to help raise these children, it couldn't be that  hard. "What could I do to keep you from killing them?"
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While his statements were true, she'd never admit aloud that they were. Instead, she would outwardly deny his claims, counter his words with ones of her own, however irrational they might become. "My heat had clouded my judgement, but you had made it difficult to push past that," she returned. "You should have backed away, rather than giving in." Pot calling the kettle black? Of course. She was aware that she, too, should have pulled away when she'd been given the chance to do so. She should have departed from the territory immediately afterwards in order to camp out within the marsh, and then maybe they never would have had the conversation that currently claimed both of their attentions. Alas, she'd done the opposite. She'd gone to him, she'd given him the necessary permissions, and that was that. It'd been a mistake, she knew that now, but back then she'd been unable to fully grasp what it was that they were doing. Sen had known only what nature intended, but even that hadn't lined up well enough with her civilized thoughts to bring forth the true meaning and consequences.

The response she'd received in regards to her mention of killing any children born—assuming she was even pregnant—had caught her by surprise. He wanted to father them? It seemed absurd. "You wouldn't want for them to be killed?" the serpent questioned, ignoring his query for the time being. Sen had assumed he'd wish for them to be put to death, and she'd have no problem with doing just that. They'd be bastards, and born to parents that knew nothing of what type of relationship they even had. To her, it was a recipe for disaster, and something that'd be better taken care of if stopped at the source. But, as she'd come to realize, Depp did not feel the same towards the situation as she, which was bound to cause any number of issues to arise.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He didn't dwell on what she had to say for who's fault t was she could be pregnant, it didn't seem too serious for her so he left it at that, while his opinion stayed unchanged. Arguing would do no good, especially in this situation so fragile to the man's mind. The pirate couldn't care less if a fully grown wolf was killed partly because his doings, but something so innocent, even this scoundrel had a heart for that. The children had no part played in the causing of their fun time together, why should they be killed from their own doings? Besides, he could be an eligible father...well, maybe. If he had the help to do so, yes, he believed himself to be capable. With many things done in his past that he could grieve over, this would likely be one of the biggest, one that even a self-loving man like himself couldn't possible live down. Though panic was ensuing in brain, his appearance seemed rather relaxed, which took much self control to do so, but he was aware if he grew too passionate about the subject her mind would be made up quickly, that being the deaths of their potential children. 

Depp didn't have a large liking towards kids, if anything he found them the opposite. Time consuming, loud, annoying, dumb little creatures, and as often as he would twist himself out of such a situation, the guilt following it couldn't compete. He'd always linger on what they could have been, what he  could have been if Sen were to kill them. "How could I?" He asked, voice slurred and relaxed as usually. "They would be my children, why would I want them to die?"
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Why would he want them killed? Why did she? The question was not one that could be answered so quickly. It demanded thought, and a great deal of it. Given her silence directly after, it was clear she did not have an immediate answer, perhaps showing her own uncertainty on the matter. "Because..." she began. "They would not be the result of you and your mate. They'd be accidents, born into a strictly business relationship. They'd have no place in this world." They'd be a problem. They would do to her what she and her siblings had done to her mother—make her soft. So much so that there was no telling what might arise from it, and she wasn't at all interested in finding out.

"Why would you want them to live?" the woman asked, voice a bit too sharp. "Solely because they'd be your children?" A selfish reason, in her opinion. Driven by the need for one's bloodline to continue, and nothing else. There couldn't be anything else.

Short post, ehe
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
A smile arose agaisnt his maw, he definitely wouldn't claim their relationship to be strictly business. "They would be innocent." He counteracted, not only would these be his, but they'd be blameless. Depp may be many things, but overall he was a good man and a good man wouldn't let such a wolf die for his own mistakes. He closed both his eyes, hoping to calm his nerves. "Besides, who said you need a mate to have children?" He hadn't been the best at maintaining a relationship so the chance of him having a mate and puppies were small, and he could settle just fine with only the pups. "Both of us will die one day why not hold heirs in our own blood?" Their children would have purpose in the world to gain leadership of Seadog and allow their pack to grow over the years. The dark wolf had asked two rather fetching questions, and he had plenty more on the tip of his tongue when needed. 

It seemed the last question prior to these had her stumped a moment, he had gotten her to think on his side as well, and with the more questions the more he would let her see his perspective on that matter. She had spoken of a family bloodline when he got slightly jealous of Coeus and his flattering words towards her, this was her chance to continue it.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Innocent, yes, but necessary? Not at all. It was not a valid argument, as far as Sen was concerned. So much innocence existed in the world, but that didn't mean it was all safe or able to be protected. Innocence was so easily snuffed out, so why not add onto that which had been lost lifetimes prior to their existence? "Innocent or not, I wouldn't want them," she returned, dismissing lives that may or may not exist with ease. "No one ever said a mate was mandatory, but it's something I would want prior to children. Someone I have no problem in trusting, someone that could remain there to assist in their upbringing." While Depp could clearly do the latter, she wasn't yet convinced she could trust him entirely. Besides, he wasn't the type of wolf she'd of ever imagined herself settling down with. But, even if they didn't settle for one another, they'd forever be linked by the children. She didn't know what his opinion on the matter was, nor did she plan to bother with asking, but she didn't want to be forcefully tied to him for life.

It'd been a mistake, perhaps, to of mentioned her bloodline way back when. Had she known he'd eventually use it against her, the words never would have slipped from her mouth. "You know I want my blood to continue on through to the next generation," Sen stated. "But this is too soon." She wasn't ready, or perhaps she didn't want to be ready. Rearing children seemed like a difficult task, it required her undivided attention and would force her to remain within the territory even if she wished to travel. It was something she couldn't do, or maybe just didn't want to do. Not yet, anyways. "I don't want any children that might come from this. I cannot care for them, I will not give up my life for them." Her freedom, is more like it. There were many places she'd yet to visit, land formations she'd yet to see. To remain within the territory for however long before any children could be left on their own wasn't something she'd do willingly.

Sen wondered if she'd be able to get herself out of it. If, by some miracle, she'd managed to convince Depp to see things her way. The likelihood of that happening seemed low, which gave her another idea. "If you want them so badly, find me when I go into labour, if I ever do," the Gorgon stated. "Get there in time and you can try to save them. How does that sound?" To her, it was a reasonable compromise. She was giving him the chance to save that which he seemed to desire so much, but that was as far as she would go.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Most the words she spoke were agaisnt his hopes, but in the end she offered a bargain, that if he could be there when the pups are born he could save them. It was strange to have his ambition of them living put down so much, then open with something he believed to be easily capable of. It seemed neither of their opinions would change on the subject, and although it might be difficult for their possible pups family life, he'd make the best out of it. If Sen were to fall pregnant he knew he'd do his best to comfort her, he'd seen pregnant wolves and damn did they seem miserable. He was thankful to be male in that sense. Hopefully, if he took enough care of her while bearing the pups her opinion could be altered; that they could  have a functional environment to grow up in. He sure as hell didn't yet look at him now, holding a pack, becoming a father, everything a normal wolf does, right? Despite him thinking he was no normal wolf. "You won't be forced to give up your life, unless you allow them too." He could always handle the burden of being the primary caregiver to them, if not he hoped the two would share the job.

When her compromise was purposed, he open one eye to look at her. Taking a moment to search the ins and outs of it, in case their was a trick to it. "I find it a fair deal." He said, when concluding it to be a safe agreement. He then closed his open eye and faced the sky once again. Pups. In his mind it would be a piece of cake, simple, just don't yell when they get too annoying, make sure they eat, and that's it. That's all his father ever did, what else would they're be to do? Little did he know this would be one of the hardest challenges yet. He hoped not only would he be a sufficient father, but that this would bring him closer to Sen. She wa distant, and it was difficult to discover the small amount of information he already does know.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wanna wrap this up? o:

In Sen's mind, there was no other alternative. It was either kill them or be forced to give up moments of her valuable time, though Depp had claimed otherwise. "Won't be forced to give up my life? I find your words to be amusing," she'd stated, a hint of what could be described only as a scoff accompanying her words. "For the first few weeks, I'd be unable to leave them. I'd have to watch them, feed them, and, worst of all, clean them. Once they'd start eating meat I'd be given some of my life back, but it would never be the same. It's either my life or their's, and I choose mine." Her words were well within reason—to her, at least. She could see only the negatives that would come out of it, rather than the positives. Though usually so neutral, she'd slipped into the ways of a pessimist, for her mind could supply her with no better material. It was all she had to argue with, really, but that was something even she had yet to truly realize.

The woman's proposition seemed like it'd caught his attention, earning her the glance of a single eye. "Good, because it's the only deal you'll be getting," she'd then said. Already she was doubting the chances of him arriving in time, for she would not make it easy on him. It was likely she'd dig for herself a whelping den within the more secluded parts of the territory, perhaps even near enough to the river that she might easily mask her scent. There was also a high chance she'd do anything in her power to avoid being tracked, that way it'd lessen the likelihood of him coming to the rescue in time. Of course, her thoughts were jumping far, far ahead, for she'd yet to even learn if a pregnancy had actually resulted from their time together.

Slowly, she stood, pulling herself from the snow and giving a rough shake of her coat. There she remained for a moment or two before looking over at him, her disinterest in continuing their conversation rather obvious. "I'm ready to go back to Seadog," was all she'd said, turning in the territory's direction as she did so. She did not leave immediately, though, forcing herself to wait for Depp with a single ear focused upon whatever else he might have to say.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Perhaps for a few days, yes, Sen would be a slave to their children, but soon after he imagined himself to take control, that or other pack members. Maybe he could scope out other packs and find a fitting helper to care for them. Depp knew how much a burden these would be to her, and hoped to avoid them becoming too much a hassle for her. He didn't wish to argue with the girl, so he left it at that. She was seeming rather pessimistic about the topic, it would only be a couple of months before they could practically care for themselves, that being unless one has trouble coping with well...life, such as Rain Willow. She was lucky her mother didn't kill her on the spot, but it seemed she held a good heart.

He didn't think he could maneuver into getting his way, having the pups alive regardless and them just be mother and father of these possibly nonexistent pups, so the deal that was made fit just fine. Now, he knew she would try her hardest to keep him from finding her when labor ensued, so, making the mental decision now, Depp would focus greatly on her whereabouts, especially near the end of her pregnancy—if she were to get pregnant. The two would simply try their hardest to get what they wanted, but confidence overruled on his part. Believing all that was going to happen in the future to be a piece of cake. 

When she stood up, he expected her to leave and go on without dismissal, and without him. But, she seemed to have waited, as though he were an escort of some time, announcing her wishing to return to their pack lands. Part of him knew she didn't stay just for them to walk and spend quality time together, though he chose to believe so. Standing up and walking to her side, he shot her a smug look. "Pleasure working with you."

I'll archive this