Larksong Grotto I hunt ghosts for a living
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
All Welcome 
Say hello to the flirtatious Skeet! @Eslani

Skeet had been accepted by the greyish female, he was quite proud of himself. However, he had to stick with his words of being a guardian. In doing so, he patrolled his new borders. His scent was left practically everywhere, often he rolled in the dirt of LSG to really seal the deal. Considering he didn't even know the alpha's names, it was pretty pathetic.

He could meet them later, for now he had to pay up his side of the deal. His stomach rumbled the tiniest bit, Skeet hadn't eaten for a few days. His growl echoed a little, but he shut his trap quickly and continued his way around the borders.
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
Following the border, which she had taken upon herself to patrol because you know, someone had to do it. She had been storing herbs and prey for awhile now, deciding to shake it up a bit and patrol. She had rubbed up against rocks and plants, rolled in dirt,in a hope to leave her scent behind and mark the territory as Larksong Grotto's.

She had managed to catch a pheasant, that almost didn't count as it had a broken wing, for lunch. Carrying the plump bird in her maw she padded along, looking for a good place to stop and eat.

She hadn't been expecting company as soon as she sat down, in the form of a larger male with various scars. She glanced down at the one on her leg for a moment before looking back up at him. 

She chuffed lowly, "Wassup playa? Sorry that was horrible. You hungry?" She laughed after her greeting, nudging the pheasant in his direction.
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
It hadn't occurred to the somewhat nose-blind boy that he was not alone. His path continued on until he heard paws trample the dirt beneath his own. His ears perked back, his large body turning round to see a white wolfess in front of him. In her jaws was a pheasant, a dead one that is. It's colorful feathers stuck outside of her white cheeks, the bright head glimmering to the boy. 

She first gave him a chuff before greeting him aloud. Her greeting was one of a gangster, his brow quirked itself. However, her little laugh with her greeting made him ease up with a grin, she asked if he was hungry. Well god damn she had super sonic hearing like Skeet himself! "You a psychic or somethin'?" He questioned her lightly, plopping down next to her and seeing the pheasant get nudged towards him. 

He didn't waste his time tearing it apart, the feathers and all that. However, he took a few chomps before nudging it back to the unknown countess. "Here, I'll leave the rest for ya" he said to her, his maw covered with feathers. He wiped them off upon his foreleg, his scar showing paleness.

"So, what's your name food bringer?" He asked her cheekily, his tail thumping.
Trades:
Mercenary: 0/5
Hunter: 0/5
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Eslani had been on her regular morning patrol, cleaning herself and marking the borders, when a new scent caught her attention. She recognized Luna, but the scent of a new male greeted her. The lanky raven sped through the forest with a robin clasped between her jaws, to find Luna with a large male. "Luna," she gave a nod. "And you might be..?" The beautiful scarlet-marked raven looked on,her sleek body outlined by the daylight. 

She looked down from her tall form, almost matching his stature. She, being a female, was a bit smaller than him, but a only a bit.  She dropped her robin and settled down next to them, stretching her long scarlet neck onto her paws. Everything about her was slim, curvy, and sleek. Her amber eyes grazed over his features and she concluded with one thought-partner.

Maybe they could train together, for their stature was matched and Eslani hadn't fought any wolves for a month or so. Yawning widely, she smiled at him, her eyes once again matching up to his.
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
She was glad he had not thought her odd for her comical greeting and grinned back at him. "Not physic. Just smart. I figured if I've been patrolling and I'm hungry you must be too." She explained herself, not having known he was hungry prior meeting him.

She ate the rest of the pheasant, licking the blood from her face and catching a few feathers as well. She spit those back out on the ground with a grimace. Bird meat? Tasty. Feathers? Not tasty. 

"I'm Lunar Eclipse but you can call me Luna. What's your name, food eater?" She glanced up at him with a cheeky grin, ignoring the pale scars and misshapen nose. If anything she was polite if awkward and socially inept.

She smiled at Eslani as she approached, eyes flickering between the two. "Hey, Eslani." The female had brought her own food in the form of a small robin, plenty for one wolf.
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
Gotta get 'dem ladies Skeet XD

The white one- Lunar Eclipse - had finished off the bird, spitting up a few of the feathers. His grin never faltered, even with her answer. Luna was not physic, Skeet was happy she took the joke. She was smart and thought ahead. Skeet liked that, though he also liked living in the moment too. He was asked for his name, though before he could speak, another wolf came into view.

Hot damn! She had the body of a goddess! Curves and slim, Skeet had to prevent a smirk from planting onto his dark lips. His eyes perched upon the two beautiful woman in front of him, his grin never fading. Both of their smiles made him a bit curious, were the friends? Sisters? Somewhat relatives? Well, that didn't matter at the moment.

"Name's Skeet" he replied "New recruit by the whiteish woman who is the alpha, though I dunno her name" he spoke up, looking towards the two. Skeet didn't use his real name, he just stuck with his nickname. It was easier anyways, he was more adapt to responding to it more than Nathan. Besides, Skeet sounded more badass, and what Nathan wanted to be more badass.
Trades:
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
Lunar nodded, odd name but not as long as her own. "Her name's Tavi. Short for Octavia, but no one calls her that." She didn't take into account how they might take the information, maybe curious as to how she knew that much when she had just joined.

She didn't plan to hide her decision of Reek over Saena, essentially that was what had happened. She didn't know Tavi as well but she had met and spoken to her before. Eslani already knew about her coming from Phoenix Maplewood but Skeet didn't. He probably wouldn't care, she just hoped she never got the same reaction she had gotten from Spring for her decision.
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ess-lon-ee Is how it's pronounced just FYI;)

"Nice to see you Luna, as well." She replied to the pallid woman. Her eyes focused back on the male, apparently called Skeet. She gave a sharp nod to him. "Name's Eslani. The woman who accepted you was Tavi, our alpha female. I am your delta. Are you new around here then, Skeet?" She put a small bit of emphasis on his name, trying it out on her tongue. Yes, it was a nice name. Strange, but even stranger was Eslani's.

She picked apart her robin as she waited for a reply.
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ah, so the woman who wanted a show was Tavi? Skeet gave a chuckle to her, hearing how she didn't go by her full name. 'You and me both' he said in thought, looking towards the two women. The two were quite helpful, though the darker one, Eslani brought up her ranking. She was the delta? Cool.

Her question rang around his head a little, was he new. He lifted his gaze towards the two. "Yeah, I wandered around for 'bout a year with my brother before he left with his mate and a batch of kids. I had luck findin' this place after splitting up with him. Pretty nice though" he added in, looking around the area. Inside of his tough shell was a tender heart that longed for his brother. Skeet did wonder about Marsh most of the time, how he was doing and such.

If they questioned him about his brother, Skeet didn't mind talking about Marsh, his little baby bro.
Trades:
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
posting order should be Lunar,Skeet,Eslani btw, but last post from Lani 

Eslani nodded to him and smiled. "I can relate to your story in some ways. I was a dispersal as well.By the way, you can just call me Lani, no reason to be formal." Spotting a twig in his fur her tail twitched. It bugged her quite a bit (She had a bit of OCD after all). "Oh, you have an um-," She pulled the twig from his fur."-twig." Dropping the twig before him, she noticed a small blossom. Smiling, she put it behind his ear, taking the lead. Of course, as a wolf, she didn't see putting a flower behind another's ear was what a man should do, so she did it anyways. "There, much better position. Heheh, you look good in orange." With a grin, she got up. "Well- I have to hunt some more. Nice to see you two." As she walked away, she threw her head back and gave a wink to skeet. Until they met again...
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
Her eyebrows raised, flicking back and forth between the two as Eslani left, not missing a thing. When the red and black female disappeared from sight a wide grin overtook her face as she whistled.

She began to laugh, any more heat between those two and she would combust. "She likes you," she nudged Skeet playfully, still chortling lightly. Question was, did Skeet like her?
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
Skeet gave Eslani a crooked brow as she started to show attention towards his messy fur. Well, 'Lani' was similar to him in a way, she made her way by dispersal too. Skeet only nodded his head to show he was following along (since he was always told to listen). However, her little attitude about having things neat seemed to drive her towards fixing him up. Skeet stayed still as her teeth wrapped around the twig lodged into his fur.

It looked to have a flower on it, an orange one. She seemed to have placed it behind his ear, he gave her a cheeky grin as the flower sat nicely near his ear. He chuckled to her antics and watched her depart, giving him a wink. Her little excuse was to 'hunt' though skeet just thought she was gonna womanize someone else.

Luna seemed to notice her friend's antics, which he gave a throaty laugh. "Appears she does" he replied to her, smiling to her. "I just met her though, I have some higher standards than what others expect" he said towards the light pelted one, looking off to where the curvy wolf sauntered off. "You got an eye on me too?" He teased Luna lightly, giving her his own, deadly charming wink.
Trades:
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
"Sorry playa," it had officially become a nickname for him after her earlier impression and his flirting antics,"you're offically friend zoned." She nudged the brute playfully, chuckling. She liked Skeet but it was purely platonic.

She smiled fondly, thinking of Esaro. He wasn't your usual love story male, but she loved all his silly, quirky traits. "My heart belongs to another, unfortunately for you," she told him light heartedly, obviously joking.
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
'Playa', what a strange nickname. Skeet liked it though, strange was exciting. Besides, he's seen some pretty messed up stuff to, so strange wasn't new to him. Well, Skeet wouldn't have to pick between two women, for Luna had  her heart set on someone else. It made Skeet smile genuinely towards her, he was happy she had someone to love.

He was friend-zoned, but he didn't mind. He was just happy to stay friends with her. "Aww..." he pouted, though her little nudge made his smile return after his pout. "I'll always keep you in my heart" He said dramatically, giving Luna a playful gasp and looking away. Frickin' romeo over here...
Trades:
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
"Good to know," she commented, rolling her eyes at his antics. "I don't think you have to worry about that though, you'll have your paws full with that one. Lani is a unique one alright," she informed him. She rather liked the woman and her sense of no nonsense, get it done attitude.

"Welp, I've got a border to patrol you know. Places to go, things to see. I'm sure you'll miss my stunning good looks but I must attend to my duties," she grinned widely as she stood, once more joking with him. She gave him a nod and disappeared over the ridge to patrol once more. 

last from me!
The Flirtatious Bastard
70 Posts
Ooc — H20
Thanks for the thread!

Her sarcastic answer and roll of the eyes made the boy continue to laugh, his tail wagging in content. Luna's statement was true though, his paws were quite full with Lani. She seemed like a good one to keep, though he didn't know how she would do with him. His hips could kill, let's put it that way. 

Luna seemed to close off their conversation, though her comical attitude made him smile towards her. He got up, shaking off his fur but keeping the blossom tucked behind his ear. "Too bad snowflake" he said, giving her a quick nickname. "Me and my good looks must go else where then, see ya around" he said to her, starting to make his way to dig a den.
Trades: