Phantom Hollow Your Mission Is Top Secret
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Sage , short because I want this thread to be the same so Sage can go on her journey :) I'm also really tired, so imma go to bed after this one. This is also backdated a bit, not sure to when, but we'll see.

The queens knowledge had been growing by the day. She felt like her leader skills she inherited from her father were definitely showing (Only better). For she had listened to others, instead of making up her own rules like her dad. She was better than Lucifer, his name now actually bringing shame. Though she wasn't near to Burke. He was her role model, and she feared him more than any wolf she had met. Sure, Nemesis was kinda scary and had a big mouth, but she felt more like annoying compared to Burke.

A few days back, god knows when that was, Malice had even found out about a new pack. Yet, when she had howled for it's leaders, no one had showed up. But this time, it would be different. This time, they would have to face the miraculous spy Sage. She seemed perfect for the job to get more information on the newcomers, and maybe she would even be excited that she would get a job. With that in mind, she tossed her head in her neck, letting out a long howl that asked for Sage. Now, she just had to wait.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had already spoken to one of Neverwinter's members, Goldhawk specifically, he had been kind and sorta...odd. She managed to find out that their pack was new and "far from unseasoned", according to him at least. All in all, it seemed like a nice pack, hopefully another ally to Moonlit and Dark Brotherhood. When hearing Malice's call she happened to be near by and showed up soon after she was howled for. 

"You called?" She asked, arriving from some bush into the more open area. So far Malice and her knew of two packs, and she hoped to discover more, not only for Moonlit's but also for knowledge.

Keeping it short, like you said!
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Kinda short, though I hope it's enough XD

She didn't have to wait long, as soon after her call, the proud Beta showed up. It was a treat to see that she hadn't left the pack yet, as many had already done. But that was for another day, another discussion. For now, she only needed to ask one thing.

Indeed I did. It's nice to see you, Sage. She replied, a warm smile on her usual emotionless face. Have you heard about the pack that has settled down recently, pretty close to our claim? She asked. There was no time for smalltalk, the queen even wondered why anyone did it. Sure, it was nice when one met a stranger, but wolves who already knew each other could really save some time by coming straight to the point.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her queen was to the point, which the Beta enjoyed, not one for beating around the bush either. She nodded when the question was asked. "I'm aware of it," she spoke. "Neverwinter I believe it's called, I spoke to one of their pack members recently." She explained. Goldhawk, one of Neverwinter's members, had been especially kind to both her and Cireco, hopefully all the members were alike to him. 

"Why do you ask?" There had to be a reason behind it, whether it just be informing her of the pack, or perhaps something would involve the pack itself. She hoped no trouble had been stirred within the two neighbors.

Definitely not to short, the thread is to pass by quickly ^^
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice' ears perked up by hearing that Sage had already found out more about the new pack than her. Moonlit's members kept surprising her with how much they were doing for the pack without asking any praise. It was so different from her former pack, who had followed the wrong path and demanded praise for perhaps only hunting down a damned critter once in a while. 

Neverwinter hmm? What a peculiur name. She mumbled, just loud enough for Sage to hear. Was it warm there? Or did they just really hate the season that coated the earth in a white blanket? Well, I want you to find out if they mean any harm to our pack. If they do, which I doubt, we would have to inform Burke as well. She said, clearly sinking away in her own thoughts. Well, maybe he has to know about them even if they don't mean any harm...

Could you do that for me, for the pack? I think it would be great for your spy trade.  She asked, her head tipped to the right. If she didn't want to do it, that would be alright too. Maybe the conversation with the one from Neverwinter hadn't been that friendly. That would be a valuable reason for not wanting to go.
~Adopt Avalon!~

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her ears perked at the invitation, Sage had been a wanderer her whole life, and being within the walls of Moonlit, or proximity of, had been a bit difficult for her. Finally she'd be able to use her trade aspiration for something other than just her being nosey. 

"I'd love to scope out Neverwinter! Hopefully it'll do more good than bad." Sage knew packs could be unfriendly, and wouldn't judge them by one member she encountered, just as she didn't do with Dark Brotherhood. Nemesis may have envied both Malice and her pack, but even when she spoke most fowley towards them, Sage felt no hatred towards the claimers of Blackfeather. 

She was almost too excited to stay in one spot, but held her composure and only shifted her footing a bit. "I'll get right on it, and make sure to tell Burke what happens afterwards." The young Beta hadn't met Burke, and was only acquainted with two of his members. For a moment, the chance to meeting him was open, but that was when Cogetimus was still around expecting him to watch over Moonlit while the two females were to be gone.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
One more post from you, and I think we can archive this :)

Malice smiled brightly when Sage reacted enthusiastic. It seemed that she was looking forward to it, so Malice wouldn't waste her time now on mindless chitchat. Besides, Malice still needed to mark the borders today, something that was a little time consuming.

Thank you. She replied, gentle touching her shoulder as an appreciative hug. I guess you'd better be going then. The sooner we know if they are a threat or not, the sooner we can prepare for battle if need be. She said, her voice now sounding serious. It was obvious that Malice truly cared about Moonlit Hills, just like she thought every member did.

Be careful, and good luck. She ended, and waited for a last reply from Sage. When the dark female would be out of sight, the queen would return to the borders to mark them, and maybe even hunt down some critters in this nice weather.
~Adopt Avalon!~

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"I'll report back as soon as possible," she exclaimed, returning the touch with one of her own. "Goodbye, Malice!" with that the eboney girl walked out of the borders and in the direction of Neverwinter, perhaps her and Goldhawk would meet again? She wouldn't of cared either way, besides, this mission was for the safety of Moonlit Hills, a pack she deeply cared for and would do anything to provide.

It wasn't long until she disappeared from the alpha's sight, filled with a new form of pride she had yet to encounter. 

I'll go ahead and archive this!