Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
I am ashamed of the fact that I can't come up with a good thread name @Judas.

It was late at night, the first birds singing their song like always. The sun, while still invisible, was already painting the sky a beautiful lilac, but the queen couldn't see that. The dark woods, the tall trees, it prevented her from seeing it. She had been at the borders all night, almost sleep walking, but it was her duty. She needed to keep her family, her followers, safe. Many had already left them, but some had remained loyal. It was those she wanted to protect from the unknown, not the ones that had up and left. She was a widow, having survived banishment, a fight with a crazy woman, and had started a pack. The one she first loved had left her, something that still pained her every day. Her nightmares consisted of her lying alone in her den while her dad slowly killed all the Moonlit Wolves. It were her nightmares that kept her at border duty until dawn. Only an hour left till the first warm, spring sundrops covered the earth in a golden glare, too beautiful for anyone to ignore. It was almost as beautiful as the yonder at night, even though Malice couldn't see it in the dark woods.

She stumbled, a large branch laughing at her for tripping over it, and fell. She was so tired that it took her a few seconds until she realized that she was on the ground. Ouch... She murmured, slowly getting up from the ground. Perhaps it was time to go to bed. The female shrugged and trotted toward the dens. A sudden wave of sadness washed over her upon seeing her sleeping place. Cold, alone. It resembled her too much. She missed him too much... She let herself fall down on the ground, her belly hitting the ground, and put a paw on her head.  She softly sobbed, trying not to wake anyone as flashes of the past haunted her head.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
This was a perfect time to scope things out. With everyone asleep, Judas had snuck out to survey the territory. This time it was for odd looking plants. He cared not if they were poisonous or not, he just needed to know there they were. For future...activities. A couple he recognized as having hallucinogenic effects. The ones he knew well, but many others he did not know, and rathered not test personally. A beam of sunlight hit him in the eye, blinding him for a second. The tan wolf knew that the time for morning was coming, and hurried back to the dens.

If he hadn't been observant of his surroundings, he would have ran right past the form on the ground. Judas came to a halt, staying a distance from it when he saw it move. Upon more focused observation, he cursed. It was the alpha. If she caught him out at this time, who knew what would happen? He stepped back, hoping his tan fur didn't give him away. He did not care that she was sad. Why would he? To them he was a heartless fiend on the inside.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The sounds of sobbing softened, slowly becoming silence. What was going on with her? Why should she be sad about a guy that dumped her after having done it on the fricking first encounter? He wasn't worth the grief, but still she felt the sadness growing, and today it had just been worse because she was tired. Yeah, that was it, she was just tired. She was crying because her body wanted to see the nightmares again. The silence turned into a small, insane chuckle for a few seconds. Why should she gave one shit in the world if guys left her or not? Yes... Yes! She was way better of alone. She promised herself to never fall for anyone ever again, praying to the gods that no one would ever try to steal her broken heart again.

A change in the air, the silence becoming more of a soft sigh, like a ghost. All signs were pointing out that there was someone nearby. Sage was known to have restless nights, but for the others, Malice didn't know if they liked to wander at this time of day. She stopped breathing, her ears trying to pick up another sound, another sign. She pushed herself up, quickly drying off the salty liquid on her face, and when she opened her eyes again... There was nothing. Had her gut betrayed her? No, there had to be someone. An intruder, looking for a way to lose it's tail?

Hello? Someone there? She called out. Perhaps it was insanity that was getting the best of her, but who knew. She had to keep her pack safe, even if it meant looking like an idiot.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas' green eyes twitched. Did he hear..laughter? Some kind of insane laughter, like that night he took out his father and the others. He couldn't help himself but grin at her moment of insanity, even if he didn't know the reason for it. He was surely surprised that an alpha could be so emotionally unstable. He had to resist a chuckle of his own.

But his moment of enjoying the laughter came to an end when she shifted, now looking in his direction. Instinctively, he ducked down. His ears planted against his head, thinking they would be visible. Lucky his tan hide had not given him away after all, but the movement would have to someone actually looking for him. He remained hidden. If he had to, he would run. Getting caught and killed because he was busy organizing his plan was not worth his life.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She was going insane, wasn't she? She was going back, slowly but surely, to the creature that killed her own mother. Why else would she think there was someone around, while there was obviously no one there? Why else would she go from sobbing to laughing at the blink of an eye? Perhaps it had come to the point where she was now hallucinating. Just two fucking minutes, and I'm sure I'm talking to the dark lord himself... She murmured, joking with herself. She chuckled at her own joke, perhaps a sign of loneliness, or perhaps one of insanity. But still, the feeling in her gut that someone was watching her didn't leave. It was enough to make her eyelids twitch.

Come out, come out, wherever you are! She sung, a wicked tone in which she used to speak. Now she stood up fully, slowly pacing around in front of her den, eyeing for any movement near her. Marcooo... She said, her voice now louder, more playful, almost eerie.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
And I thought my character was creepy

Judas couldn't believe it. He was, for the first time in what seemed to be ages, was astonished and intrigued by a wolf. She had gone from what he thought to be kind upon first meeting her to what others might see as a creepy serial killer, hunting down their prey. In a way, it scared a bit of him. To see someone so similar to himself. 

By the time that last word left her lips, he couldn't resist. He had used that phrase many times. A playful sneer curled up across his muzzle. "Polo" he whispered, before taking a couple of side-steps. This was going to be fun, and may even end in a way he could let off some steam, and let his true self arise a bit.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
He really is though, I just watch too much fucked up anime :P

The daughter of Lucifer froze, her body just tense enough for her to chuckle nervously. She knew it, she knew she wasn't going racdrops. Her chuckle transformed into full out laughter as she playfully turned around to look. It had been a small whisper, one that could belong to anyone. To make it more intense for whoever was replying to her marco's, she dipped her nose in the sand to take away her ability to smell momentarily. Before she knew it, the rough sand abraded her nose, giving her just the right pain to enjoy. Teehee, alright, if you wanna play it like this, She said in the same wicked tone as before. 7,8,9,10, here I cooome! She squealed of excitement, trotting towards the nearest tree to look behind it. No-one there...

Perhaps she was chasing a ghost, perhaps an intruder. Whoever it was, it was sneaky. So sneaky that the spawn of Satan needed another hint. Marcooo! She called out again, sneaking up to the next tree on her left. She licked her lips, eager to find out just who she was dealing with.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas shivered in excitement. Been so long since he toyed with someone like this. For a second, he contemplated making a full friendship with her, as long as it consisted of this. But that was not going to happen any time soon. He just couldn't hold a friendship with his targets. Never really lasted long, and he wasn't into being friends with a corpse. She called out again, and moved close to his position. 

"Polo" he whispered again, then ducked low and took another small steps to the side, this time not suppressing a dark chuckle. Just two insane beings, playing a game of cat and mouse. And truthfully, he was unsure which was the cat and which was the mouse.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Y'know what I just realized? Judas was the one who betrayed Jezus, right? That fits so fricking well with what your character is doing to Moonlit Hills, oh my lord XD Also, hope you don't mind Malice swearing a bit. Should we do like dice rolls to see if Malice finds him or something?

It had been a long time since her last cat and mouse game, but this was the first time she didn't know who she was playing with. It was like a chess game, and every once in a while, the board would be flipped. And when all the pieces were back on the board, one realized, that the tables had turned drastically. She tried to sniff, but the sand in her nose only made the pain worse. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea, but the pain was just so relieving. Fuck. She exclaimed, both because she couldn't find the one who was playing this game with her, and the pleasure that the pain was giving her.

Not long after she had said the foul word, another whisper reached her ears. A chuckle came soon after, both of the one she was playing with, and herself. It came from her left, that was for sure. If only she had known who the hell was behind the chuckle and what his plans were, she would've stopped right now. But the adrenaline pumping through her veins, the dark clouds in her head, all made her want to go on. She reached the other tree, but again no one was there. She decided to sneak with her body low to the ground so that whoever was playing this game with her couldn't run anymore because it couldn't see her. She chuckled softly, the sound probably bouncing off the den walls back to the cat's and mouse's ears, probably disorientating whoever the mouse was at this point.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Indeed it is. Good eye. And yes, I guess you could do that. Also, question: What's with the sand? Oh, and maybe a rating for swearing cause...

When he peered up for a quick second, he ducked with a weird look on his face. She was completely insane. What was with that sand? The question screamed at him, a small part of him telling Judas to stop. That this would end badly. But he just couldn't. It got his blood pumping, excitement rushing through him. He was starting to feel like a kid who'd had too much sugar.

This time, however, she did not call out. But he imagined she did, not wanting his fun ruined. "Polo." Once more, he ducked and took more side steps. When he came to a stop, a chill ran down his spine. She disappeared. "Shit." That must have been the first time he swore in a while openly.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
;).I'm lazy though, so imma just do 1 roll in the hunting thingy as she is practically hunting for him. And sand has a very... sandy smell, so I thought it could make her smell less good. It's a stretch, but just bear with me here XD I have also no idea how to do a rating, so imma just going to put it in the title.

Hihihi... She chuckled, maybe giving away her position, but she just couldn't help it. Cogitemus was finally off her mind, making place for her psycho persona. She had missed herself, had missed the wolf who would attack without a warning. The soft, just as insane as her's, voice filled the air once again with a polo. after that, a soft swear word could be heard. She chuckled again, jumping through some bushes as the insane wolf she was. She would find him, she was sure.

Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you. she sung happily, but with a sinister tone that could scar children for life. Oh, can't you see... you belong to me She sung further, slowly creeping closer.

Marco... She whispered once more, this time hopefully for the last time.

The song she is singing is Every breath you take from The Police or something.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
This got a whole lot of creepy all over it

He peered over once more, trying to pin on the source of the chuckle. Just like Mitanni, the alpha was a master of sneaking. Her pelt must have blended into the dark surroundings which soon were to become alight with the sun's rays. If it came to that time, and everyone else came out and converged, he would bolt. Judas wouldn't handle the entire pack tracking him down.

Once more, he did not run. He couldn't help but admire her and her insane touch. It made her more familiar to him. More like him. He hadn't come across a wolf like that yet before. That was when he decided it. If he was to choose someone to take out, it would not be here. They were just too alike in his eyes, and it would sadden him to kill her. She uttered the phrase once more, and he replied in a similar manner. "Polooo."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Okay, I have done the thing with the dice thing, and I don't know if I did it right. I think she can find him now as the number was between 1 and 5, although if you have something better planned, feel free to dm me.

She skipped through the bushes like an insane child in the woods. Like The Little Red Riding Hood, but only a twisted version, one that wanted to befriend the wolf. Another polo filled the air, this time closer than ever. Right in front of her it seemed to come from, just behind the bush she was staring at. She chuckled as a warning, though she didn't give much time to the stranger. With a swift movement of her hind legs, she jumped over the bush, trying to land on top of the twisted soul playing with the spawn of Satan.

If she was able to catch him, she will try to pin him down. But as soon as she will notice that it's Judas, she will freeze, staring at him dumbfounded.

My last post for tonight. It's almost 5 am here, my eyes are burning XD
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas froze as he heard a light chuckle at his side. He whipped his head around to peek through the bush, but it was too late. She was upon him. He gulped, seeing the oncoming wolf before she landed on him. He had attempted to roll away, only to end up on his back when she pinned him down. 

Looking up, he flashed an innocent smile. "Polo?" he said with an innocence of a playful pup, knowing full well she was surprised. Dumbfounded, by the look on her face. His tail stopped it's wag of excitement, lying flat against the ground and his ears pinned back. Yet his face was full of confidence.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She froze, her paws on top of his chest, holding him down loosely. J-Judas? She whispered, in shock that the twisted soul was none other than the one who she had thought to be a nice guy. Her eyes twitched, a curious glint in her yellow orbs. She had never thought that the just a bit younger male was just as fucked up as her. She chuckled nervously, her weight on his chest lightening. He was the one behind the insane chuckles? 

Another polo left his lips, a confident look on his face but his tone sounding innocent. She chuckled again, this time not because of nervousness, but because of her insanity. She shifted her weight forwards, bringing her lips closer to his left ear. Found youuu... She whispered, another wicked chuckle coming right after. She didn't care he was part coyote right now. She didn't care the other had been out so late. Right now, her only concern was her mental stability going down fast. And even that concern was slowly dying. She closed her eyes, her mouth opening to let free laughter. She collapsed back, almost tumbling over. Her paws lifted themselves off the other's chest and she fell over, her back hitting the ground harder than her head.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
At first, worry filled his mind as she spoke his name out of shock. He was doomed from the start of this little game. He could see it now. Being chased out for toying with the alpha, or just to keep her insanity a secret. Judas knew all about keeping insanity a secret. But then a grin etched it's way across his lips when she spoke again, his ear tingling a bit at how close her laughter was to his ear.

"Indeed you did" he replied. She rolled off, allowing him to stand up. But he just lay there, joining in on the laughter. It had been a while since he had some fun in a friendly kind of way, even if it was in an insane way as well. "Never did I think an alpha could be so insane." He said to himself, always having thought alphas were meant to be stable. She would have been the first real alpha in his eyes, until now. To him, she was now just another slightly unstable leader.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as her laughter changed back into an insane chuckle. She had been broken, and now the pieces were back to form her appearance, but some pieces of her mind had been misplaced. Who knew the half coyote and her had something in common. Little did she know that they had way more in common than just their insanity. His comments made her chuckle more, maybe even blush somewhere deep down. Not because of love nor a crush on him, no way, just a drunk person, high of her own insanity.

Never did I think I was... She said, her eyes seeking the ground. Guess this pack really brings out the best in me. She joked, a soft chuckle following it, but it wasn't for long. Now that she wasn't chasing a ghost anymore, her thoughts were beginning to go back to the past.

How... How did you become like this, may I ask? She asked, desperately trying to change the subject of her mind.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The tan wolf's own insane chuckle joined hers, turning into a half-chuckle-half-cackle kind of laughter. His chest heaved while lying on his back, his tail wagging like crazy in tune to his laughter. Both of them laughing like they had just witnessed some kind of joke no one else could ever understand, for they were broken inside. Broken by some kind of betrayal. It took more of his willpower to stop himself from laughing, which took longer than her to stop. After, Judas made an amused snort at her little joke. His mind paused. Did he just understand a joke? Perhaps he could only understand the jokes of the insane, or only understand them when he himself showed his insane side. A matter to go over at a later time.

Then everything took a serious turn. "Great. Back to the conversation I had earlier today" he thought to himself and moved his face all the way so only the back of his head were visible as he lay on his back. "I would rather not speak of that." And in turn, he did not ask her the same question. He knew that if she shared, she would likely use that against him, as it would be unfair.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Two beings laughing under a lilac and pink sky was the last thing she had imagined this day to be like. Nor had she ever imagined that sadness could turn into something way more darker. The rustling of leaves on the ground, disturbed by the male's movements, made her look in his direction. A curious glint in her yellow, blank orbs showed itself. She couldn't see his face anymore, a face she rather liked. The words next were no surprise, not even to an insane mind. Perhaps he had just as a troubled past as her. To be honest, she had only told Cicero about it, him being the sneak he was. She was comfortable with telling her tales, but only to the ones that wanted to hear them. And Judas didn't seem very interested in her story, so she kept quiet, her eyes going over the boy's body, resting on his scars. She opened her mouth to ask another question, but closed it before words could leave it. She would get it out of him, one day, just not today.

Oh... Was the only thing she could murmur, clearly disappointed, but understanding at the same time. An idea came to her, smacked her in the face a few times, and then nestled on her face as a wicked grin. She sneaked to Judas, bringing her muzzle to his ear again. Her left paw lifted and poked him, before she whispered; Taaggg... She chuckled before running into the bushes, holding her breath, wondering if he would follow.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
This is turning into one of my best threads I've done

Unlike the beta had before that night, the alpha behind him made no effort to continue. Still, he remained turned away for the time being. There was a moment of silence before he felt something touch him. Instinctively he made a snarl, which quickly vanished when she whispered something into his ear again. Judas couldn't help but smirk. He stood up, and only just missed her disappear. It seemed that the game was on once more with the roles reversed. And to make the game replay in full, he even called out the phrase, "Marcooo..." before he followed in. Deep inside, so deep he didn't feel it, there was a pang of emotion. Guilt. Guilt for what he was soon to do.

Want to end it here?
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Mine too, it's fun to write for an insane character again. *Wipes tear away* Malice has returned. We could end it here, yes, but do you maybe wanna make another thread after?

She kept quiet, ears perked again for sounds. Rustling, probably Judas standing up, but it was still a question to her if he would want to play again. After that, it kept quiet, leaving her to think he had up and left. This thought was soon shattered like glass when the familiar word was spoken again. She smirked, quietly, only a whisper leaving the lips of a sinner. Poloooo.... She rushed to the next bush, probably making a lot of noise when doing so. The rustling of the leaves under her paws were silenced by her laughter though, before reaching a safe spot where she froze again. The remains of the sand on her nose were almost wiped away, leaving her to breath and smell fully again.

Malice waited for the other to come closer before jumping in sight, on him or next him, that was up to his reflections. After then laughing again, she would remember that she still had to sleep. It made her sad to leave the boy who she was beginning to like, not in a romantic way or something, no, never. Nightmares await me in my den now, She began, her eyes staring at her lonely, cold sleep place. She returned her gaze to the half breed, flashing him a meant, wicked smile. I suggest... You do you. She said, wanting him to know he could be who he was around her. 

Good... She started, glancing up at the sky to see what time it was. Morning? She added, chuckling when she started walking to her den to get some sleep.
~Adopt Avalon!~

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Ok. I'll archive. And sure. This was a great thread.

Judas followed the source of the sound, giving a quiet laugh along with her laugh. He never had so much fun in his life. It made him feel happy, and the only times he had felt happiness with a wolf was in their last moments. It made him think whether all wolves were bad, before quickly banishing the thought. It was never banished for long. But he was drawn away by some movement near him, and after having her land on him already, he wasn't eager for it again. So he did a quick sidestep, smirking at her attempt. 

At first, he was confused by what she said to him. Then he understood. "This will be our little secret, then" he murmured, turning to his own den. But before entering, he looked up and chuckled lightly. "Yes. I suppose so." He gave a quick smile, before disappearing. Never had he been so happy. But nothing would stop him. Not even a friendship between two mad beings.

I'm gonna be so sad when he betrays them.