Broken Antler Fen But what if she asked...?
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Private 
Oh...poor Fallen. She has a giant crush on @Sebastian , just gonna have her try, try, to admit her feelings

Fallen kicked angrily at the small stone. Why? Why did her wise personality disappear when she was around him? She was so confused! She was supposed to be a smart, calm, wise, strong female, but he had bewitched her. She had spent little time with him, but thought much of him. He was so kind,funny, and a good wolf to be around. She had never taken a huge liking to males, so this was very different for her. She walked up to the nearest tree and laid the top of her head against it, maw pointed downwards. Her tail was fluffed out and her back bristled with agitation. What to do...

Once she was done with the tree, she found a small patch of ferns and laid in the center, the bright green tendrils curling around her. She looked like a beautiful painting framed by green wisps of light. She laid her head down in the long strings of grass beneath the ferns. She was utterly confused.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt a bit guilty with what happened with the females. The sweet guy that he was felt guilty because he had rejected all of the females in heat. Another male would probably have bred them all and perhaps later would feel guilty about it. It wasn't like he didn't like them, he was surely interested in breeding every single one of them, but he couldn't help but think of the aftermath it would have in the end. They were still a small pack and Sebastian sort of wanted to keep it small. Add to the fact that the young alpha only wanted to father pups with his mate like Peregrine and Fox. They had been together for so long and he kind of wanted that too.

The male walked through his territory, the male caught the scent of Fallen. He was not certain he wanted to follow her scent, seeing that she was still in heat, probably. He did not want to feel tempted again. The grey male then decided that it was kind of morally right to at least ask if she was okay. She did seem pretty upset but that might be the hormones being in charge. Frankly he was rather clueless about this. He let out a chuff when he approached her to let her know he was there. "Fallen, are you alright?"
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen ducked her head low into her paws, but raised it once again when she heard him speak. "Oh. I-uh, I'm okay..." She gave him a weak smile. Everything in her told her to walk up and nuzzle him, to lay with him underneath the stars... She gazed up at the flaming balls, wondering what they held. "Do you ever think about someone so much, you feel like you're insane? Or...um- is it just me..?" She looked back at him wistfully. The prophet asking questions from a young male. How Absurd. But she had to know.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled kindly at her for a moment, though he did keep his distance. He did not want to feel tempted again, or do something stupid like knocking her up. The male was very serious about that. He knew what would happen if he would do that and it wouldn't make happy children. He wanted to have them grow up in a happy family with lots of happy aunts and uncles. Not have them be half siblings and confused why their mother's were different but their dad the same.

"I'm sorry about the night before. I had to lay somewhere else and Pearl wasn't in heat," he explained to her. Then she asked him a question, a rather personal one. Sebastian licked his lips. Um.. "Well, currently I don't... I had that for a while with my ex-girlfriend. But well, I don't really know where she is now. I am kind of recovering from that heartbreak..," he admitted to her. "Why are you asking?," he questioned, being once again oblivious about any of her crushing. He was really not seeing any of the hints.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The woman looked at him in silence for a minute. He had placed her in the lower tier, not truly made an effort at friendship, and for the most part had been dismissive of her. Yet, she still had to try. She nodded to him softly. Why did she ask...oh boy. The beautiful female sighed and looked back at him. "I'm-so far- the only wolf in this pack who is okay with admitting it, so I guess I will if they don't. Seb, its not just that I'm, in heat...I-I," she struggled with her words."I like you, Okay? If I'm the only one brave enough to look rejection in the face after get bitch-slapped by it, so be it! I don't want to slither around in the shadows of love like the others, I just wanna get it off of my chest...I honestly know you probably don't feel the same way, but I'm okay with walking the line. If you want, we-we can just pretend I never said that, or whatever. Stars, I don't know anymore. I'm not able to think when I'm around you Seb!" She slowly became aware of what she had just spilled, and hoped that he wouldn't feel awkward. If she had ruined a potential friendship, she would kill every last bit of lust inside of her.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not expected Fallen's words at all. In the beginning it felt to him as she was jus liking him, in which he didn't see the problem. But slowly the male was starting to realize that she was actually fancying him. His pale eyes widened a bit, mostly because he was a bit impressed, he himself never really admitted that to crushes before. Still, Fallen's words did came a bit out of nowhere for him. "Um..," he let out, not wanted to hurt her even more after he apparently did so. Then he also realized she said something that did not make very much sense to him. "What do you mean with... other's aren't okay yet with admitting it? Are... Are there more?," he let out, feeling a bit bashful.

His tail swayed a bit, mostly because he was unsure. He would have to address her now instead of trying to talk around it, that was even more disrespectful. "Well, um.. Fallen. I like you. I do. But not in that way. I mean. I barely know you. Well I know you like to help others and hunting and all that. But.. we barely talked. I only know you for um.. a short while. I have been so busy with this pack and getting over my own previous heartbreak I was not really looking for anyone yet," he spoke, stumbling a bit with his words because he didn't want them to hurt too much.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"I'm surprised you haven't noticed...almost all of them want to become your mate Seb." She spoke quietly but firmly. It seemed that she had regained her senses now that she had admitted her crush to him. "I understand that Sebastian. I know we can only be friends. It's an irrational crush, I guess. I know I've just met you,  it's probably just the heat talking..." Her last sentence was a whisper. "That's probably what all of the she-wolves are feeling. I'm guessing it's not real. I-I just had to get it off of my shoulders. I'm sorry for rambling. It just-it's nice to just let it out sometimes..." She gave him a slight smile, pain lashing at her heart. "I guess I'll see you around then." Sh whispered, padding off. Mid-trot, she stopped. "And Seb, don't hurt any other's hearts." She then hesitated, as if she were going to say something, but let out a whisper of a sigh and left.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was just baffled how Fallen knew about all the other females crushing on him. Sebastian did not believe it. Pearl was his friend and Kinra had duties. Brandy was too young for that right? And well Ambrosia had her own things to deal with of the past. Sebastian did start to doubt a bit. He was about to calm Fallen down in her rambling but she already moved out of his way. Sebastian's ears dropped like that one of a kicked puppy and looked slightly clueless. She stopped and told him not to break any of the other hearts. That felt like a bit of a kick in his stomach, leaving him even more flustered.

"Um.. yeah. I didn't----" But the female was already walking off. "--mean to,' he mumbled to himself mostly. Sebastian frowned lightly not understanding why this felt all like it was his fault. He had been ding his utter best not to breed them and make them feel miserable. He would never understand females. Ever.

-end-

Thank you for the thread! :D