Broken Antler Fen Before The Morning After
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
@Sebastian : Feel like they'd have something to say xD And I'm bored sooooo new threads and bonding yay lol (Anyone is welcome!)

Ambrosia had slipped out of The Cove way before the first hints of dawn, just after everyone else had fallen asleep, taking her and her scent of heat away from the others in the cover of night. Though she was terrified of being out alone while she was in heat, she was just too embarrassed over last night to stay there and wait for everyone to wake up. For a moment she wished they had waited longer to come, till after their Springtime heat, but she knew right away that she was wrong. They were right to come here, to join Broken Antler Fen. But this damned heat.... It drove HER crazy to deal with, she couldn't imagine Sebastian sleeping surrounded by it. The long furred she wolf whimpered as she pushed herself further, eventually coming to the marshlands. Stale scents of Kinra and Brandy were faint, so she assumed it was safe and followed the scents; even pushing on to where they headed back towards home. Even crazy lonely and terrified at night by herself in heat, Ambrosia refused to go back. She walked until she found a decently sized, hollow, fallen log, and laid on top of the damp bark. She started to groom her soft, long fur; might as well waste time away. She wasn't timed and didnt dare go any farther from the pack while she was in het. Here, she figured someone would at least hear if she needed to howl for help. She let herself reminice and mope out here all alone, not sure if she wanted company or not.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Keeping it vague seeing that I don't know how their thread ended :)

Sebastian trotted through his lands. He was mostly scouting for any big prey. Tomorrow he wanted to start a pack hunt with everyone but he wasn't sure if it would make sense with some of the females having their heat and not being focused. Sebastian was at least going to try. He longed for a big meal and now he had a pack so why not try and see if they could take down some big game. The large male smiled while being in thought. He was heading more into the marshlands. He knew Moose would feed on the aquatic plants and the other grasses surrounding the waters.

Sebastian waded through a fen, and across some mudbanks. These were the harsher parts of their territory. Yet Sebastian really liked it. It felt very untouched by other predators and if he was going by sound a lot of rodents and other smaller game was thriving there. In spring they would have an abundance in young animals he was sure of it. Sebastian was unknowingly walking closer towards Ambrosia.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia groomed for a long while, nearly finishing her pelt as she scented Sebastian. Heart pounding, the soft young she-wolf pulled herself into a sitting position and caught sight of his charcoal fur through the trees, even in the dark of night. Should she say something?"
       "Sebastian?" 
Her voice seemed to have decided for her as his name escaped her throat, questioning his existence. It was breathy, light, but she didn't doubt that he heard it: if it really was Sebastian and not just her imagination. Her lemon eyes strained for a definite answer, and it was leaning towards yes. Sebastian really was walking right towards her. Had he followed her? What was he planning? What would he say? What would SHE say? Thoughts raced through her mind as he drew closer, and her heart threatened to leap from its bony cage. Her pelt warmed with anxiety, even more so when her scent of heat drifted from behind her. With a grumble, she realized she probably should've kept her muzzle shut and went the other way. Except if he was looking for her, he'd just follow the unmistakable scent of heat to her....
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked up when he heard his own name. He turned his head and then realized the scent that was hanging around here. Ambrosia. The grey male stepped towards her and smiled kindly. "Hi Ambrosia," he greeted her softly. He had been quite oblivious about the females that seemed to have a crush on him. The male wagged his tail a bit, keeping a bit of his distance. "Um. I am sorry for the other night. It was not my intention to hurt you or make you sleep alone. I just... didn't want to father any pups without having a mate," he spoke, probably for the 1000 time, at least it felt like that. He didn't really like seeing them hurt. He cared for all of them. He was their alpha after all. He wanted them to feel happy and well.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia whined softly as he approached, both nervous and happy. She still had no clue what to say to him as he stopped, and was fairly glad when he started their conversation; though it wasnt one she wanted to have. Too late.... 
       "I like you Seb, perhaps more than a subordinate should like her alpha, but I don't want any more puppies until I settle down either. I know you meant well, even if it DID hurt."
She stayed honest with Sebastian, too uncomfortable with her heat and herself to bother beating around the bush. It was better he knew, right? He was a good wolf, he deserved the honesty; not to mention that Ambrosia saw him already as a friend and someone she could open up to. As soon as she confessed her crush, however, Pearl came to mind and embarrassment flooded her pelt with heat as she listened to her own words. The long-furred she-wolf turned her lemon eyes away, looking at everything except Seb from where she was perched. She thought to herself that her tail couldnt be tucked any closer to her belly, but was infuriated that she could still smell it.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian stiffened lightly as Ambrosia confessed her loved for him out of know where. The male blinked in surprised, slowly his own awkwardness surfacing. Another one!? So that was who Fallen had been talking about? The male glanced over her and let out a soft whine in confusion. He had no clue where all these confessions came from. He had not even done his utter most best to make them like him like he had done with his crushes. "I.. um..," he stammered a bit.

"I.. I don't really think of you in that way, Ambrosia," he admitted to her, feeling his heart race a bit. "I mean. You are really great and I like you. I just have been busy with this pack and dealing with the left over feelings of my ex-girlfriend. I have not really had the time to think about anyone in that way," he tried to explain to her. It was clear that the male did not want to hurt her, the same as he had with Fallen. He didn't want to hurt any of his members at any given time. "I'm sorry."
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
(Feel free to end or follow her :D )

The hurt was clear in Ambrosia's lemon eyes as she listened, but she didn't seem surprised. She flicked an ear and turned her head to look to the side, but spoke quietly to him.
    "I didn't expect you to like someone you just met, and I'm sure I'd have had the sense to keep my own mouth shut about it if I weren't in heat."
She seemed to think a moment before sighing and clarifying.
             "Not that it's the heat that likes you. I really do.... I just shouldn't have said anything about it. You've got enough on your plate, including the other females around here."
Ambrosia jumped down from the log on the opposite side of Sebastian after her last sharp remark, shaking her head. It was clear she wasn't aiming her frustrations at Sebastian, but rather herself for whatever reason. She seemed intent on leaving, inching away slowly though it was obvious she wanted to stay by the longing in her eyes. She gave him a sad look before choking back a whimper and forcing herself to turn away.
                     "I-I'm sorry. I should go, I don't want to make you uncomfortable again."
The tan and black she wolf slunk deeper into the marsh, tail still tucked up between her legs in an attempt to hide her scent. She was hurt, but she still had hopes for a future: one where she and Seb could be closer before having that awkward talk yet again.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian won't follow her, because he would not want to make her uncomfortable xD We should have a new thread soon when her heat is over!

Sebastian listened to her and frowned. He didn't want her to punish herself for letting out her feelings to him. "Please, you can always come to me for anything. This I just can't give to you yet," he spoke, but he realized that point he had come across. He could have fought against the scent again to talk to her, but it was clear that she had been quite driven by her hormones. The sweet female moved away from him and it didn't help making Sebastian feel even worse about himself.

"Ambrosia! Wait!," he tried to call her back but that didn't call her back. He would have to talk to her about this when she wasn't in heat. Because now he had the idea that talking with her would only make it worse. Sebastian felt a sicking feeling in his gut. He hated disappointed others.