Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
@Malice ^^

Sebastian was quite far from his packlands and it was with a certain intention too. The male needed to take a breather with most of his pack members, who were females, had their heats. He was still young, and one that had never really popped his cherry before. It might have been harder on him if he knew what he was missing out on. But unlike his father, Sebastian had morals. The grey tank who looked like his father on the outside was not anything alike from the inside. His morals were being tested with all these females wanting him, and he kind of wanting them. Sebastian knew that his want for them was nothing more than instinctual want. The male was not going to give in to that instinctual need yet.

Sebastian reached another big lake, one that reminded him of Lake Rodney he lived close to. The young alpha had been here before, or at least around this area. He knew that if he would travel further that he wouldn't be back by tonight. The grey lapped up some fresh water, thinking about what he should do, and if he should even choose one of them, if he could choose in the first place or just let it happen. Spring was always a confusing time, especially for Sebastian when his own need to breed conflicted with his idyllic mental image of having a mate and pups one day. Once again, the male was being a bit of a dreamer, sitting by the edge of a lake. It seemed to have become a habit.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Ooh, another thread for me to enjoy :)) Also, hope you don't mind making this happen after Sage has returned to Phantom Hollow :)

The widow was slowly beginning to fall back into the dark hole in her soul that craved her sanity. First she had thought it was a mix between grief, stress and her being tired, but it was beginning to become clearer and clearer that she just wasn't sane without someone to keep her away from the demons. It had been Cogitemus that had broken her shell, a thing no-one had ever tried but Avalon. But Avalon hadn't done it in the same way as Cog. The dark male back at her former pack had silenced the voices in her head with friendship, while Cogitemus had used lust, love. Little had she known then that he would leave her without saying goodbye. Even though she craved for one to drive the demons away again, she had sworn never to fall in love again. Never, ever ever.

Another long day had started and Malice was at the borders again. All the way she was marking the borders she was chuckling softly, licking her lips when thinking about what could've happened to Cogitemus. Perhaps he had been attacked, now wounded and slowly dying. Maybe he had eaten a poisonous herb, now rotting into the ground. All she could hope for is that he was dead, and if he wasn't, he would come back to Moonlit Hills only to be killed by Malice herself. The borders were done sooner than she had planned, leaving her with some free time. Perhaps she would hunt today, but she wasn't in the mood to taste blood right now. She wanted to get out of here, maybe travelling the same way she had done before. Yeah, that seemed... fun.

Malice left the borders when she saw the stream going south, following it all the way to the first big lake. She stopped for a moment to drink, but she didn't want to waste daylight. After trotting a bit, she came across a rich forest. She could go around, but why not just walk straight through the bushes with needles and all? Yep, that sounded the most stupid, so she went in. It took her a full hour or so to get through it and afterwards pulling out the thorns and needles that had made her feel delicious pain. She licked her little wounds clean and started running. She wanted to get as far as possible today, farther than the day she had met someone from Moonspear. The fait smell of pack to her left was a bit threatening, but it didn't stop her. She saw a lake in the distance, and that would be the point where she would stop. 

She came closer and closer, but stopped when seeing someone who looked awfully familiar. Burke? What the hell was he doing all the way out here? Ohh, Buuurrkeee! She called out in a wicked voice, her insanity pushing her fear in a corner of the back of her head. But upon coming closer, she saw this wolf had a tail... This wasn't her role model at all. Oooh, you ain't Burke, are you now? She said, making her way closer to the somewhat younger male. She kept her distance though, still having some sense somewhere in her twisted mind.

Well, this became longer than I had planned XD
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I can only say the same! :D

The large male snapped his head up when someone called out for him, or well, called his father's name. Sebastian jumped up, instantly alert. His tail flickered, not to confuse with a wag. The male bared his teeth a bit, she sounded wicked too. Though the female seemed to realize that he was not his father. His pale eyes looking slightly offended at the female, keeping his distance from her. Now he was not sure what to expect from her. She was maybe very close to him, in which it was probably not smart to talk bad about the man that was his father. Sebastian looked at her, trying to think what their relationship was. She didn't know about him, so maybe they were just acquainted. She also did not smell of Black Feather Woods.

Sebastian raised his tail a bit, reminding himself that he was an alpha and not stand across from her looking a bit disgruntled. As she stepped closer he raised his muzzle a bit, mostly to pull his head a bit back from her. He was not really that sure about her after all. "You are indeed mistaken," he spoke to her. His own scent mixed with that of the wetlands and his pack mates. They slept in one big pile every night after all. Sebastian decided that this might be a good opportunity to find out what she thought of him. Then he would know what to say and not to say. "It sounds like you are close to Burke," he spoke to her. "Do you know him well? I had the idea that he was not very friendly to wolves outside of his own pack," Sebastian spoke then.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The female watched as the boy snapped his head up, offended by maybe her words or her distance from him. She couldn't help but chuckle softly at the display. He looked almost exactly like the calm and sophisticated Alpha Burke, but he lacked the little things that made the sane Malice whimper in fear. Perhaps they were related, or maybe just the same species. Or, perhaps her most fun thought, they were related by blood, but he was like the second cousin twice removed. How could she have known this was the son of the Blackfeather Woods' leader?

His tail raised and the queen squinted her eyes in offence. She was maybe not near Phantom Hollow, but she was still a leader by both blood and place in Moonlit Hills. She led the Moonlit Wolves, without fear for anything. Well, that was a lie, she definitely feared Burke and maybe even Nemesis deep down. But for now, fear was out of the question, pushed away by her insanity and her broken soul. She followed the male's actions, raising her tail at the same height as him. Maybe this would throw him off as his next words clearly sounded like he didn't know her at all. She wasn't at all close to the docked tailed leader, hardly knew anything about him. They had spoken once, yes, but a whole backstory wasn't given.

She laughed at his words, not at him. Me? Close to the leader of the Dark Brotherhood wolves? I fear you're the one in the wrong this time. She joked, chuckling as always. This wasn't an insane one like she used to let out once in a while, more like a cutsie girly one. We're neighbors. She explained shortly. Now that they were talking, she found it appropriate to introduce herself.

Malice Lanius, alpha of Moonlit Hills, by the way. Nice to meet you, uhh.... She said, clearly hinting that she wanted something to call the boy too. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian eyed at her, not sure what to think of her in the first place. The young male was not quite certain. But then she confirmed she was far from close with his father. Sebastian squinted his eyes not sure if he liked how she spoke about them. "Not sure if he would like you calling them the Dark Brotherhood. It is secret. They call themselves Black Feather Woods," Sebastian spoke to her what might have revealed that he knew far more than an average wolf. Still he didn't knew all but he knew this thing about the name. They were a very secretive bunch.

"Alright. Well I guess that is cool. Guess you don't want them as your enemy then," he stated to her, not knowing that had been the case as to how they met. Sebastian watched her copy his stance. Sebastian had to get used to it himself but he kept the same stance, holding it. He was an alpha now after all, it turns out she was too. He gave her a respectful nod. "I'm Sebastian, Alpha of Broken Antler Fen," he spoke to her. "Though.... I'd rather not that you tell my..." He paused for a moment. "... father about it," he finished his sentence.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Squinting eyes stared at her, which was a bit understandable. As much as she liked to deny it, she was a weird creature. The information he gave her wasn't known. Yeah, she knew Burke and the whole gang lived in the Blackfeather Woods, but anyone she knew hadn't referred to them as Black Feather Woods. Or maybe they had, but she hadn't payed attention. Still, if it was so secret, why had the Beta, Nemesis, told her everything about them on their first encounter? It didn't seem secret at all if Nemesis kept shouting how they were a team of trained assassins and all. My mistake then. But everyone I know refers to them as the Dark Brotherhood, if I remember correctly. She said, a puzzling look in her yellow eyes.

Seemed the conversation was getting a bit in the smalltalking zone, which was nice for once. Everything had seemed so formal with everyone back in Kinta Flatlands, maybe these wolves lived without the formality. I'd rather not, indeed. She said, a small chuckle mixed in with her words. He didn't change his stance, but his words after soon revealed why. He was an alpha, just like her. The name given was stored in the back of her mind for later use or to just forget once this conversation came to an end. Sebastian seemed a little nervous while saying his next words, yet the words left the queen almost staring in shock. She thought they were related, but she didn't know they were actually so close to each other in the mystery that was Burke's family tree. Your father? Burke is your father? She asked, not believing her own words. Well, he doesn't reveal much about his relatives to strangers I guess... She murmured, just loud enough for Seb to hear. Won't say a word about it, that's a promise. She said, snapping back to reality.

He had made her curious of Burke's past. He was the son after all, so he had to know a bit about him, she thought. Perhaps he even knew who his mother was, and what was holding Malice back from asking about it? So, the son heh? Well, do you know who your mother is then? She asked as the straightforward woman she was.
~Adopt Avalon!~

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the female, relaxing more as the conversation progressed. The male shrugged lightly. "That is all I know. I don't know what their strategy is nowadays," he returned to the other alpha. He was also not that interested in what his father was doing with his pack, normally it was something bad. He disliked it. At least this Malice was smart enough to stay clear of them. Luckily he didn't have to explain that to her. If he had to then she had not done research into her neighbors.

Sebastian let his ears fall back a bit, feeling grumpy about the fact that she seemed so baffled that he was Burke's son. What was so amazing about that. He had not been a great father to him, but all pups of Black Feather, and every member, adored him. Sebastian did not understand what he had been so disliked. Well, technically he did know. Because he had morals and in their eyes he was weak. Well he was not. But he could endlessly think about this. He thought talking with his father would help but it had not. "Burke would probably never tell you about himself in the first place," he pointed out to her.

He nodded to her in thank you that she wouldn't tell him about his pack and his settlement. Still unknowingly the young male had already spilled that secret to one of the Dark Brotherhood's spies. Alas he didn't know and Sebastian was not as suspicious of strangers as Burke was. Sebastian's face scrunched up. "Of course I know who my mother was. She was amazing and kind and wonderful and just the best," he let out with a huff, but then calmed down because she couldn't have known that. "Sorry," he mumbled. "It isn't like Burke raised me or anything," he let out with a soft scowl. "Apparently he is an amazing father now but when I was born he just ignored me, he still dislikes me. Badly. I was a mistake, and I think my face just reminds him of that mistake," he admitted to Malice, not sure why but he wanted to get that off his chest. "And.. he will probably hate me more now for sharing something personal about him with you."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
This is such an interesting thread for both Malice and me XD

She felt her muscles relax as the other kept speaking. How could it be that she always ran into the nicer wolves? Well, except for Nemesis, that encounter hadn't gone as well as she hoped. But that was the old Malice, the woman who thought she was better than everyone. Perhaps she would've been just as negative as the Dark Sister if she hadn't realized that living like that wasn't helping anyone except the Dark Lord himself. Her curiosity was growing more and more with every word this boy spoke, and this time it was actual useful information instead of meaningless words in different languages. What was their strategy back in the days then? I assume something bad... She asked, the last bit slowly dying off in a whisper.

The other alpha's ears drooped, a funny sight at first but soon grew more serious. Perhaps this boy had daddy issues just like Malice had had mommy issues. The words next were cold, yet it was the cold-hearted truth. It had seemed Burke wasn't really keen on backstories and chitchatting. Yet that was exactly what had peaked her interest in him. I had that figured out. A small chuckle left her lips, this time not because of her insanity, but because the truth was funny to her. She had lived her life worshiping Satan, so anything was humorous at this point.

A small thanks was given, just a petite gesture yet with a lot of meaning for the daughter of Lucifer. It wasn't every day someone thanked her for something, she was usually the one saying thanks. And then came the interesting bits. A long rattle of words, yet all reached her ears and thoughts. She instantly wanted to ask "was?" but would wait till the boy was done talking. it seemed the boy had a good relationship with his mother, something the dark woman couldn't really relate to. An unneeded apology was also given, which confused her a bit. She slowly shook her head as he carried on with his story, saying that an apology wasn't needed. It was almost as if he knew this was a sensitive topic for the Queen, yet he couldn't know. She may have told Cicero about it, but that was because the young boy was darn good at asking questions.

So she was right, the boy had daddy issues. it surprised her to hear anger in his voice, yet the docked tailed male still lived. Old Malice would've already attempted killing Burke if she was Sebastian. Old Malice's advice would be to plot revenge, he had a pack and all behind him. But the wiser, scarred widow standing before the other now wasn't going to say that. Maybe the 'old Burke' would deserve to be punished for treating his children wrong, but the Burke now was... likable. The boy was done talking as the black female was still trying to chose words to say to the evenly-broken boy. Oh geez, this was going to be a lecture.

Was? You mean she's... suddenly she realized it. It would explain why Burke was so cold. The mother was not longer here but in a better place full of light and happiness. I'm sorry... She said, her voice full of sympathy and even grief for the unknown woman that was Sebastian's mother. She must have been special to you if you can talk about her like that.

You're not a mistake, my boy. Everything happens for a reason. Even the bad events that surround life will bring better days, that's a promise. She lectured, acting wiser and using some "Cicero flair" here and there. Besides, you mustn't dwell on the past, trust me. I did that a long time before I... Her voice broke off before she could say anything about Cogitemus. met someone. I remember only feeling angry before I met him, yet now that he has left, I can feel more sadness than ever. But it isn't helping anyone, now is it? She added the question with a witty smile to brighten the mood of this dark encounter.
~Adopt Avalon!~

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Haha you are welcome! :D

Sebastian looked when she questioned about their previous strategies. He did not fully know but Sebastian knew that it was probably not very pretty. The young male just shrugged indicating that he was not going to elaborate it further. Not really knowing what to say more about it. After he told part of his story to the female she seemed quite interested. Sebastian scrunched up his face when she asked if she died. "Yes, she died. And she was special to me. Because she encouraged and loved me. Burke didn't," he confirmed. "It is not like Burke cared. He only cared for his dark queen, Possibly the only one he ever loved," he let out with a bit of a huff. That woman had invited her for a talk with Burke in the very beginning but he had not trusted her. It seemed she was one of those that would lure him inside a dark forest and then lock him up to torture him or something. No, he did not like that woman, even though she was dead by now.

Malice gave some solid advise and Sebastian nodded slowly. "I came to that conclusion myself, hence why I started my own pack so I can have a family of my own. Now I only need to find the mate part," he admitted. Although with all these females in heat he was so tempted to just start a family now. But Sebastian had his morals and he wanted a mate first. One good relationship that could withstand and then think about possible young. It was not that his pack was ready for it. They just started and all needed to settle and get to know the land. Having pups now would be foolish. "It sounds like you have some experience. You can tell me about if you want. I mean I kinda blurted some things out to you too," he spoke and quirked up his lips in a charming smile, unknowingly so. Sebastian was super modest compared to his father, and frankly he was not even up to date of his own apparent handsomeness. "So a guy left you? That sucks. I can relate. My first crush died before I got to tell her," he spoke.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
"Oh no, I'm not close to your father at all, Seb. Just wait here, I'll get your half brothers." XD

The topic of the Dark Brotherhood was closed with a shrug, and Malice just assumed she was right. She wasn't going to ask more of the boy, he was already giving her a much needed update on everything. Besides, it wasn't like it cared anymore. Those days were gone, and she followed her own advise. No one should dwell on the past, not even her.

It seemed the boy really needed to get this all off his chest, and Malice was glad to be the one who he told it to. Perhaps she didn't know much about the boy nor the place where he was born, but she could relate to him. Malice never had a good relationship with her father also. Well, on the outside she was his little princess, but on the inside she knew he hated her. It didn't take much reading for her to figure that out. But, not like Sebastian, she also had no mother to rely on. Perhaps the woman had loved her deep down, but then she had a funny way of showing it. Stealing her spotlight wasn't the best move. Malice sat down, face to the ground. This was a needed conversation, yet it was so depressing to hear she wasn't the only one with family problems. I'm sorry to hear that, truly. Sorry that I asked. Her ears perked up when she heard him say Dark Queen. Malice referred to herself as a Dark Queen also, what a coincidence. But being the queen of Burke? Nah, she couldn't imagine that.

They were alike, him and her, for his reasons of starting a pack were the same as hers. She had wanted to start a pack with Cogitemus, even have pups with him when the time was right, but that dream had been shattered. She shook the thought away. It wasn't a dream anymore. She didn't wish for him to come back. Huh, we're kinda alike then. I started Moonlit Hills with the hope that I could replace the hollow place in my heart that my banishment had left. Oh dear, now she had to tell him the whole story, otherwise it'd be confusing. Nice going Mal, another male that knows your secret. Oh sorry. My father, Lucifer, picked my mother as a mate because he truly loved her. As soon as I was born, I was treated like a princess by both my father's followers and him, but not my mom. She gritted her teeth, her anger boiling inside her. I was crowned Beta, but my selfishness got me wanting more. It was her own fault, really... No, now she was lying. It hadn't been her mother's fault. It was just her being selfish, arrogant. No, it wasn't hers. It was me, I was in the wrong. I... I killed her the night my best friend left. My father was furious. He considered killing me, but instead I was banished. She took a deep breath. It felt good to tell someone the whole story, instead of the small bit she had told Cicero. She really needed to get it off of her.

Thank you. She muttered. For listening. She added. She closed her memories with a big door, putting a lock on it before something could make it out. This was the first and the last time she would tell someone. Or so she hoped. Now for the recent bit. It was uncomfortable to talk about Cog. She felt like she was giving him a bad name everywhere she went. But he truly had been a baddy. Who leaves their mate without saying a word? It surprised her that Sebastian was so witty and happy and not lying in a cave somewhere, totally traumatized by what he had gone through. She respected him for that, as it was something Malice hadn't achieved just yet. Indeed. I met him near the sea, the bastard. Cogitemus even stole my virginity there. We wanted to start a pack together, but he only seemed interested in offspring to be honest. I sort of told him I wanted to do things before I wanted to be a mother. Yet, I don't know what caused him to leave me just like that. He left without a word, Sebastian, not a single word. She growled, angry at both Cogitemus and her fate. Was she really destined to be a toy, to be tossed around by anyone? She wasn't even going to ask about the boy's dead crush, afraid that her anger might cause some foul words about the dead.
~Adopt Avalon!~

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I DIED. Because I was thinking that too! Hahahaha. Also Seb when hearing Malice killed her own mother:

Sebastian looked at the young female before him as she apologized about his mother's death. It was not something she could have done anything about. He missed her of course but then again, what would have happened to him if she had been still alive, then the pack might never have broken up. Because of her death he had killed Burke's brother and his own uncle. That male was so bad. Well Sebastian had shoved him off the cliff, littered with thorns. He should be dead, but he could never go down to check. Still Sebastian was pretty confident his evil uncle could not have survived that fall. Compared to his uncle then his own father was quite a sweetheart and that was coming from him.

Sebastian was surprised to hear that they were alike and listened to her story after all that is wha the offered to her, to be a listening ear. When she progressed her story of how her mother probably hated her and how in the end she had killed her own mother Sebastian was internally panicking. He had a kind smile on his face, nodding a bit to show he was listening but his mind was just yelling. How could she kill her mother, alas he didn't know her and he had been plotting his own father's death many times, but seeing that his own mother had been special to him he couldn't place himself in her thoughts. "You're welcome," he spoke, maybe bit tightly. "But, maybe it is like you said. Being banished gave you new opportunities," he returned, trying to calm down a bit.

Sebastian continued to listen when she started about her mate. Maybe the virginity part was a bit too much information for him but at least her point came across. They were alike! "My girlfriend did the same. She left me from one day to the other!," he let out, sounding a bit surprised. The young male looked at her and then nodded. "I found her in the end though, I was pretty mad. Some are just not ready for such commitment," he spoke to her. "Hence why I try to be the best mate if I ever find a girl that would want to be with me." That sounded so ... passive, like no one wanted to be with him. Though at home he had three females in heat that wanted him. That gave some nice perspective.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Why do I find that gif amusing. btw, is he talking about Haven? Cause I've stalked her too O_O

The young male had some words of wisdom himself. Maybe he was learning from her, who knew really. Indeed, her banishment had opened more doors than she ever knew. So much had changed. She was an alpha now, one with great members and friends. They were her family now. She wondered if Absinthe, her mother, was up there in the clouds, looking upon her with a smile on her muzzle. Would she be proud of her?

My banishment was the turning point in my life. Almost everything has worked out since then. Almost. She chuckled, a warm smile on her muzzle she really only showed to the ones she liked. While she was good at reading others, she could not see that the boy was totally going bat shit insane under his skin. Life has it's ups and downs I guess. She added in a more serious tone.

His sudden outburst both of surprise and happiness he had found someone he could relate to made the female lower her ears for a split second. They popped up quite soon after though, as it had just startled her a bit. While she didn't like hearing that the boy didn't only have his stoic father as a problem but also his love life, she was glad she wasn't the only one. So there were more bastards out there, both female and male. You sure got a lot of drama surrounding you, heh? She joked, trying to lighten the mood again. Perhaps she wanted to cheer him up, or she was just getting a little awkward talking about this. Maybe a mix of both.

You seem like a wonderful boy. I'm sure someone might have an eye on you. She said, not believing that he had none that could possibly be his partner. Despite the words having been out of kindness, they still felt a little awkward, like she was saying she liked him. She did, just not in that way. Heck, they had just met. A voice in her head said she had to add; not me though, but she just left the words there.
~Adopt Avalon!~

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Haha yep, he is talking about Haven!

Sebastian smiled at the other. "See!," he spoke with a pleased grin. Because he knew that usually after something bad it could only get better. Once one reached an ultimate low then it could only go up from there. The young male knew that from experience, as Malice already pointed out. Drama did seem to surround him. But that was probably also because he was quite a dramatic guy. He was quit sensitive, sometimes too sensitive for his liking. "Drama does happen, it keeps life exciting though. You don't even know half of the things that happened to me!," he spoke, which was technically true if he looked back on his life.

Sebastian was surprised to hear from the black female that he was a wonderful boy. A boy. Hmm. "Boy huh?," he spoke with a bit of a grin. "I think we are about the same age," he pointed out, though Sebastian sometimes acted a bit more youthful, but now being alpha he was becoming better. "Actually, I went to take breather because all these females in my pack, at least 3 our of 4 are in heat, and it was quite unbearable for me," he admitted. The young male then looked at her. "Almost all of them also seemed to confess their love to me but it is probably the hormones, as for why I don't have a partner yet? Unlucky with the females. The ones I crush on die, or do not return it, and well my first girlfriend I already told you," he commented with a shrug. "All due in time though," he spoke with a hopeful smile. "Do you have anyone you like?"
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
"Oh yeah, I admire your father and want his babies." I'm dying.

Malice couldn't help but smile at him. Who knew that the son of freaking Burke could have so much in common with her? She could agree with him. drama was the only thing that made her wake up in the morning to do something, actually hoping for something to happen. Just something that would shake her up a bit, teach her a lesson. She was a little scared to ask for more details about the male's life, seeing as thy would be here forever if he were to tell it all. Maybe someday they would meet again and they could tell each other more. Maybe she'll even seek him out again, who could tell. Drama is both a blessing and a curse. It's fun to watch from afar though. She said jokingly, but here words were true for her.

Her comment on him being wonderful didn't get the reaction she feared. Good. but he did have something to say about her words. not a boy huh? The way he acted sure didn't make him look like a man. He was getting there though, that was for sure. In comparison to Issun, he was a lot more mature. I didn't mean to offend you with it. She said, keeping a smile on her face. The way you acted and all made you seem a little younger. My mistake. She said. But maybe that's a good thing. I mean, when you get older and stuff, a younger face will really work with the ladies. She joked, but she thought about Burke when saying it. He was old, older than her, and he still had a nice ass looked presentable.

She laughed at him, well, not at him but with him. He really had no luck in life. She just hoped the Gods had something nice planned out for him. Sound like you found yourself in quite the situation. She chuckled. He seemed hopeful though, and so was she. She could almost predict that a nice girl would confess her love for him when she wasn't... in heat? Mehh, too lazy to ask.

If she didn't have her coat, Seb would see her blushing when he asked that question. There was one member in her pack that seemed nice and all, but he was fucking crazy. Sometimes, crazy was good, but to have 2 lunatics as leaders wouldn't really work out. A picture of Burke came by, but she was quick to delete that one from her thoughts. In no way would she crush on him. Let's just say I haven't found one yet. She said. He will come around eventually, I'm sure. She added in the same hopeful tone as him. Little did she knew she would give birth to his half brothers/sisters just a couple of months later.
~Adopt Avalon!~

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Dead. Haha. Sorry for the hold up, Internship was though this week, eating all my time.

Sebastian scrunched up his nose when Malice spoke about drama. It was not very fun to him seeing that bad drama kept hitting him, but it did keep his life entertaining. Now things were settling a bit more down. Still a bachelor but he noticed that now he was a bachelor with a status other wolves were far more interested in him. Sebastian was not sure if that was even a female he wanted. Maybe that was why he was starting to like Pearl more because she knew him before he was an alpha and they were good friends.

"It's fine. I am not that easily offended,' he assured her. Though he just mentioned to her that he was an alpha and boys were not often alphas. Sebastian was starting to think as himself more of a man, a full grown adult. But sometimes he did keep that childish excitement and wonder. The young male had also a very youthful expression even though he was so large. He had to admit that his father also looked pretty great for the age he was sporting. But he would decline soon in his eyes. He was over six years old meaning that in a few years the male would possibly not be there.

"I did but I managed to resist it because of reasons," he hummed to her. He wanted to keep that vague for the sole reason Burke might murder him for telling another alpha so much about him. Then he was once again on his list to kill, if he wasn't already. Sebastian let out a sigh, he was not going to worry too much about his father seeing that he knew the alpha did not leave his territory very often. He had asked Malice about if she fancied anyone. "That sounded a bit depressing," he admitted and smiled. "Next time I might see you who knows what happened!," he let out. "Maybe you meet someone soon and be all happy about it."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
No hold up at all! I was really busy as well this week :P Meep, think we should wrap this up with your post?

The fact that the boy was a leader did not really change Malice's feelings toward him. He was nice, and they had a lot in common. All was well in the south it seemed. So far, Moonlit Hills had no real enemies. The Dark Brotherhood was okay, the wolves from Moonspear barely showed themselves and the pack north of them were... Strange but not aggressive. Malice knew there were more packs, but as long as they didn't bother them, she felt no need to seek them out.

Malice sighed relieved, happy that she hadn't offended him. Fieuw, almost thought I had started a war with the south. She joked to keep the conversation alive. It was obvious she didn't mean it. She wasn't the best leader out there, but even she knew that simply calling another alpha a boy wouldn't start a full on war. She noticed though that the both of them didn't really have anything else to say anymore. Perhaps it was time to call it quits, but not before he was done talking.

Reasons? What kind of reasons? was the questions she actually wanted to ask, but she kept them for herself. If the man didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't force him. She just nodded, while she craved to get moving again. She felt a bit nauseous, but refused to just say that. Instead, she would just go with a normal excuse. She had a pack to care for too, and as much as she liked the male, duty called. 

I dearly hope so, for us both. She said, returning his smile. As soon as we meet again, I'll tell you if something has happened. For now, it would be best for me to go. She said, her tail wagging with excitement to stretch her legs once again. She wasn't a real wanderer, but she certainly wasn't someone who liked to stand around. It was really nice to meet you, and I wish you all the luck in the future, as well as with your new pack.

She turned to leave, her head over her shoulder to look at him for if he wanted to say bye. Take care now! She called out before her legs started to trot, back through the woods with lots of thorns, following the river back home. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian noticed too that their conversation had died out now he was more unwilling to talk. It was clear that Malice seemed curious enough about his father's past life. He was not so sure what to think of it. The large male decided that in the end his father would be an interest point for many wolves and he would probably have to accept that.

He nodded shortly. "I will see you around, perhaps," he wished and then went in the other direction. He had enjoyed his conversation with her. So the young male did not see the other alpha as a thread. The young alpha kept a brisk trot towards his home.

-end-

Thank you for this! :D