The Sunspire sometimes the silence breaks your mind
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian

Something was going to happen, she could feel it. It was one of those times when everything seemed so perfect that something was bound to ruin it all. Fate was like that, cruel and twisted but was much more entertaining than everyday life. How much she would regret think such a thing, she had no idea just yet. The days to follow would be tormenting, conflicting and perhaps even morally changing so the fact that she took a road trip now was probably one of her better ideas. In recap, she had gotten the bitch Malice to practically beg for forgiveness, a triumph in itself while making her domination quite known. No matter how perceived it was, she would never truly make peace with the girl nor her insufferable underlings. They were scraps, and the Dark Brotherhood was a much higher power in all perspectives. 

She padded carefully over the growing ice that had accumulated through the early morning, although she cared not for the temperature outside. A turn was coming, a new season, a new experience entirely. She could feel it rippling along the dark hairs of her pelt, overcoming her mind entirely. Dred. It was a fickle thing but she welcomed whatever was thrown her way, she was, after all, the baddest bitch in the dark woods. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Eslani padded, along the rocky ground, alone with her thoughts, or so she believed. She had only raveled out of the territory for a short period of time, her long legs making it easy to travel. She had come from her new home, Larksong Grotto, and needed a break after having torn apart trespasser (Assuming this is after that thread). She didn't feel that what she had done was wrong, she just knew that she needed a break before the next uninvited guest, who would surely have their innards strewn along the border if not. She grinned at the thought of the woman's velvety ears turned to shredded stumps.

Eslani was quickly brought back to the present, though, as she smelled a nearby wolf. A female, but something was off. Was she coming into heat? Eslani's heat had always been late a week or two, so she wasn't to worried yet. Silently, the scarlet raven approached the sound, a shadow amidst the mountains.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her thoughts halted when the feel off wandering eyes fell on her. Her hackles raised, lips pulled back to expose the whites of her teeth, showing she was not in such a mood to play around. The action was not meant to be cocky, but a genuine warning not to advance further. Her eyes did not have to survey long, as the figure of a lanky looking female stalking her was not too far away. The thing approached closer, as a low growl rumbled in her throat. Where was Kove when she needed him? Nevertheless, her overall dominance suggested her ill will, and if the stranger had even a semi useful head, she would stay well away. 

Yet her tone was not absent without a noticeable scoff disapproval, before shaking her head and moving on. Maybe she wanted to start something, a hidden desire behind the aggitation she faced inside. Her muscles flexed under her fur, although it was not intentional. Everything about her demeanor presented a challenge, yet it was entirely up to the stranger to submit.. or not. As annoying as it was, she was feeling reckless.
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
  Eslani grinned. Hah! The female thought she would submit. Eslani, instead, just raised her head higher, and leveled her tail. Her back bristled and she grinned mischievously. "Real friendly around here, aren't we?" She hissed wryly atthe woman. How dare she challenge the goddess of blood? She put one paw forwards, openly showing she would not submit. Her aura was that of the tribal leader of a clan. She would not hesitate to do to this female what she did to the last. What was it with her having to destroy so many of the same sex? Hmph. Coincidence apparently. She flicked her lips back to reveal pearly whites, but only for a second. Her scarlet and black coat slicked down after a minute, no longer feeling to excited. The female was to stoic, no fun.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
This one had nerve, she decided. Another Malice, and she could not have that. Instead, she took the high road that went against everything she stood for. Had the female crept closer to her neck of the woods, her carcass would have been ripped open for the Ravens to feast upon whole her blood soaked her territory lines. But she was smart, and would win this battle another way. "Not in the slightest," She shot back, her peircing desolate optics among contact with the other. Clearly she was some of a lower rank, as her body was skinny and frail, suggesting she had only joined a pack recently which accounted for her lack of understanding that one did not simply  prance up to a wolf bearing the dark mark. Nemesis had a whole pack behind her, fitted with their cult of assassins and spies of the like. And what did this one have? A skimpy little band of nitwits, please. Clearly she thought herself some higher order, just as Malice had before she put her in her place. All these newcomers who were just so blind and utterly stupid, she might as well rid the world of her existence while she could. 

A daring smirked played on her lips, snorting in laughter at the females display. "Oh, you can't be serious!"
She guffawed, eyeing the female in malevolent amusement. But the female was apparently, quite serious herself. This would be fun. "Run along girl, you have no business picking a fight with me," Her tone grew placid, a deathly serious look in her eye. This was no claimed land and she would end the girl with no thought, and no one to care. She reserved fights with worthy apponents, a hiarcy based on skill and class with neither did the girl have. She had standards, after all.
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
I'm hoping your gal ha finally met her match...>;3

"Aha, you must be well known. Reality check sweetheart, that doesn't matter round' here. I don't care who you are or how you got your rep, cause I'm no paw-licker. If you think I'm gonna submit to you like I'm guessing all your pretty little puppies do, you better back off. " She sneered at the female, her pelt rippling with agitation. So she thought she was the big woman. Right. Her amber eyes flamed, she thought she was so superior. Eslani kept her full attention focused on the female. She was gonna' show this bitch where she stood in neutral grounds. Asshole...
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
hmm we'll have to see ;)

It wasn't a suggestion, she was superior. Facts outweighed moral ambition, and this thing had nothing to speak of in terms of a dominance show. Her rank, her pack, her skill, everything was much higher in comparison to the flimsy thing that stood before her. The whole thing just made the strange female look quite frankly bossy and arrogant, not accepting that she would not win against the assassin. No, she wouldn't give this one the time of day, not the fly hovering above her head. "Oh, I don't care what you do. I've made it clear to stay the hell away from me but you still advance further. How stupid are you?" She scoffed, her tone was pure disbelief,  as it was pure logic not to poke an angry bear.

Everything she had done signaled she did not want to be meddled with, yet this thing was so incredibly suicidal it begged to be put in its place. "I have said nothing about my reputation, nor anything of submission. But if you're that desperate for attention, go find someone else to put you on your backside," She retaliated, the stander presence was radiating obnoxioness and couldn't see how her pack had even allowed her to walk among their grounds. Wherever this female came from, they were most defiantly pitching for some members to entertain this one. It was at least calming that the female would not last a day among her kind, before running with her tail tucked between her legs like a fawn. Her opinion of Nemesis did not faze her, not did she care in the slightest. It was a common thing for those arrogant pricks from those normal packs to think themselves so amazing when they couldn't realize how extreemly pitiful they truly were. Oh well, it wasn't her problem. They would never change, but if she could drag this one over Blackfeather borders, it's existence would be history.
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Her amber eyes glowed with fury. How dare she? "You don't need to speak, your posture shouts loud. Oh, and 'you have no business picking a fight with me'? Might as well howl that your better than everyone else." Her tone was almost as sharp as the fangs in her mouth, and she would not change it. She had no tolerance for wolves who thought they were better, and to Eslani, this woman seemed like one of those wolves. A soft growl rose in her throat, her deep voice melding with the cool air.

@Nemesis