Silvertip Mountain Joining Pack
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Joining 
I padded up to the border, not crossing it, and called out to the leaders.
"Hello? May I pass?"
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
As we've only one spot left, I've put you at the To Be Decided rank to reserve your spot while we play out whether FitzDutiful will accept Semble

FitzDutiful was on border patrol and happened to be near where the white wolf padded up to. He saw him approach, wondered if the wolf would stop, and immediate set about on an intercept course. He was just within ear range when the while male spoke and FitzDutiful looked at him a little incredulously.

"You may not pass." he said as he approached and he sat down. His body language made it very clear that he was waiting for the proper respect due an alpha to be paid. He needed to know that this male wasn't a trouble maker; not that he had any intentions what so ever of letting a lone wolf into their pack lands.

"What do you want and why do you wish to walk through our pack lands?" he asked, his eyes stern and his face solemn as he waited for the information. With the pups born, he was taking no chances.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been tracking Fitz' scent at a brisk trot in hopes of catching up with him. He did, eventually, though he was interacting with a wolf at the borders. He was sitting back on his haunches, but Steady was on alert as he approached, his ears perked and his tail high, but remaining respectful to Fitz and his rank.

He came up on his brother's side, deciding to stand instead of sit back. Steady was not relaxed when it came to strangers lately, and this one was no exception. Sure that his Alpha already begun the conversation, though he hadn't heard when he approached, he remained quiet.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had been roaming the territory, somewhat patrolling the borders when a similar scent filled her nose. It was difficult to place, she had been in Silvertip long enough to know each members scent...but now, this was old—but new. Not someone of her pack, but someone...from her last one?! Confusion overtook the atmosphere, everyone in her birth pack was killed or far away from here. The realization hit her like a bat, Semble. Semble was—is her twin brother who ran away back when poachers were capturing her pack. There was no way, it was impossible. She was in complete shock, not noticing Fitz nor Steady's scent in the area. 

Decided to prove herself wrong, that this couldn't be her brother, she made her way towards it. Later gathering her leader's scent. Soon enough, three wolves were in sight, Fitz, Steady, and a white wolf standing next to the barrier from neutral and Silvertip. Her heart stopped, could it be? Before dashing over, she lowered her body to be below her Alpha and Beta, and made her way over. She hadn't listened to their words, too struck on her possible brother.

Although in surprise, she nodded to both the male leaders, acknowledging them, and then inched closer to this wolf with such a familiar smell. "Semble?" She asked, voice almost shaking.