Phantom Hollow Anthropophobia
Eta
12 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Joining 
Anthropophobia
The fear of people or human company

The Russian wolf walked forwards, with no knowledge what may be beyond the horizon. Finally, he detected a scent, a pack. His original plan was to make one of his own, but now it didn't seem as easy. So he turned completely around, looking for prey to prove himself. His eyes searched the land for something alive. 

His usual hunting tactic of ambush worked with the young, lost white-tailed deer, as he could easily pin the creature down. A swift bite down on its neck and it went limp. This was one of the larger prey he had successfully caught since he became a lone wolf, as he usually went for smaller animals. 

Finally, the white wolf stood before the border, making his final decision. It was now or never. So he threw his head back and let out a howl, probably loud enough for the alpha to hear. So he stood, the young deer in front of him, his maw slightly bloody, and the chance of a new life.

Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yaay, new threads! :D Hello, don't believe we've met before :)

Malice walked across the borders, her face hurting because of what had been done to her. A large bleeding scar ran across the right side of her face, going over her eye that was a piercing yellow. It was not the pain of the actual wound that was hurting her, more the emotional impact it had on her. Judas had been her only insane friend, the only one who knew her secret. Maybe it had been just a small accident, but the impact would be forever, she knew. She felt the wound was deep enough to form a scar once it had healed, which it was. She washed it daily with clean water from the abandoned Healer's Den and even rubbed some weird plants on it that seemed safe enough.

Just as she was making her rounds, both the smell of fresh blood (Not from her wound) and the howl of a stranger hit her in the face. It was not unusual for loners to show up at their borders once in a while, but the smell of blood made her a bit uneasy. Despite that, she started trotting towards the sound, as she was nearby anyway. 

Upon arriving, she saw a white male, around her age, his golden-like orbs clearly visible due to his lack of coat color. He was maybe just a bit bigger than the queen, though she would like to believe they were of the same build. His muzzle was covered in the red liquid from a poor young deer that had probably just been born as it was spring. The brute seemed like a warrior, stronger than most of the loners Malice had seen around their borders lately. She slowly stepped closer, tail raised and her own yellow eyes inspecting the male with a crooked grin.

Hello there. She greeted, a wicked yet gentle tone of voice. Her scarred face now stared at his own face that was cleaner than freshly fallen snow. I am Malice, Malice Lanius, alpha of Moonlit Hills. She presented herself calmly, keeping her insanity inside for once. Please, state your name and business at our borders. While she already knew what he probably wanted, the question had left her lips before she could stop herself. She gave a quick glance to the dead deer, her face asking: And what do you plan on doing with that?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Eta
12 Posts
Ooc — Mae
hi and  I LOST MY POST. IT JUST DISAPPEARED. POOF. I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH IT. ;-; rip good post

Orgin, who was taller than this alpha, still went into submissive mode, his eyes averted to the deer. He could decipher some of the words the she wolf had said; 'name', 'business', and 'borders', figuring out that she asked of his name and reason of calling. Also guessing that 'Malice Lanius' was her name, but he wouldn't even attempt to say that all aloud.

"I is Orgin Sicarius," he said, pronouncing 'is' like 'ees'. "I wants join your pack, miss," he continued. "I is good hunter," he explained, tilting his head towards the deer. "also good scout," he added hopefully. He loved adventures, and had a keen eye, but his father forbid him of this trade, since he was trained to be strong brutal. 'No son of mine goes frolicking in the hills!' he had said (in Russian, of course).

Even with his bad english, his voice held power, even though he put effort into making it more submissive.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
XD aww, that's so sad. Don't worry, you're post is still excellent, and just know you're not alone :) I have that all the time.

Despite the brute's size, he showed since of wanting to submit. In a way, he reminded her of Cogitemus, a creature she now despised even more than her father yet loved at the same time. The submissive stance and his eyes not making contact with hers made her muscles relaxed, her stance turning more neutral. She didn't want her new members, or any member for that matter, to act like she was a higher being. They were a family, therefore she wanted to earn respect and loyalty.

Even the way the white male talked reminded her of Cog, as he did not master the English language. She could hear though that it was not the accent Cog had spoken with, so she couldn't use any of the words she had learned from him. Once again, she had useless knowledge of random things. He gave his name, this time a name with a surname. They didn't have many members with a surname, or they just weren't comfortable with telling her it. 

His reason for being here was expected, and she could already see he was indeed a good hunter. Any other who would've just said that they were good at hunting would've been questioned, yet it was not necessary in this case. Catching a small deer wasn't nothing for a loner and she was quite impressed. That the male was good at scouting came as a surprise. It wouldn't work though for him to be a spy, but hey, who was she to crush the boy's dreams. If he wanted to be what he wanted to be, she wouldn't stop him. She was kind of done with males of her age as a whole, as one had left her and one had given her a nasty scar.

Hello, Orgin Sicar... Sicarariuuus. She tried, yet failed to say it with the same accent as the snowy male. My pack has spots free, and I can see you are truly an excellent hunter. She said, trying to keep her sentences as simple as possible to make it understandable. We already have some scouts, yet you are free to pick whatever trade you want. We are family here, we fight alongside each other. As long as you can pull your weight, you are welcome inside my borders. She tried as hard as she could to keep it simple, but she had been royalty for... well, ever.

Welcome to Moonlit! As soon as this thread is finished, you'll be added to the ranks. We can end this with two posts from you and me, or maybe even earlier if you want to :)

~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Eta
12 Posts
Ooc — Mae
He could tell, more from her tone than her words, that he was accepted. A few words were more recoginizable, such as 'family'. He assumed that she was talking how the pack was one family, but he was only guessing.

A bow of his head symbolized his thankfulness. But, he quickly realized that it would be better if he spoke. "Thanks you, miss Malice," he mummbled, his best attempt at saying her name coming out as 'meelice'. It was quite.. difficult, to say the least. His ears twitched, as he thought about what he was supposed to say next.

"You wants the deer?" he asked the alpha hopefully. Deer was a good source of food, but maybe they had different prey here that was better. If she were to say no, the deer would be left discarded without a second thought.

i am so sorry i am late :0
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
No problemo :D Sorry for the short post, just got home so I gotta get my creativity flowing again.

A sign Malice's former pack used to show respect was given, something that was appreciated. He seemed like he had manners, a good thing to have. His words were short but understandable. Perhaps he could learn better English here. It definitely had worked for Cog.

you're welcome, White Hunter. She didn't even try to pronounce his name again, already knowing she would say it wrong. He asked if she wanted the deer, and Malice couldn't really refuse such a generous offer. She wasn't going to keep it for herself, of course. She wasn't raised that way. It would be placed near the dens so all of them could get something. She nodded at him. That's very generous of you. She said in a thankful tone.

She assumed he wanted to carry it by himself, but if not, she would help as soon as he showed signs of struggle. Follow me. She spoke, her head nudging behind her to the dark forest. The dens weren't all that far, and that's where she would leave him to explore.

Think you could fade with your post?
~Adopt Avalon!~

Eta
12 Posts
Ooc — Mae
last one from me?

Picking up the deer he obediently followed his new alpha. The two wolves entered the borders, the Russian's new home. His new 'family'. 

His new life.

really short post :P