Kintla Flatlands But what happens when the raven's wings break, mother?
5 Posts
Ooc — ODYSSEY
Ink sat in absolute silence, the haunting images of her newborn sisters being crushed underneath the jaws of flipping Seasong. Her silver eyes shimmered, and her ears lay back against her head. Her shoulders bristled and her tail lashed. Damn him! Murderer! Murderer... When she was leading her own pack, she would slaughter him. Murder his fucking face off!{Quote Until Dawn} Her jaw quivered with anger and her eyes glistened with blood-lust. Little Barkmay....she was dead. Little Barkmay that looked like her was gone....forever. She grabbed a stick between her jaws and snapped it in half. He would die.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Hope you don't mind me popping in here!

Over the troubles she had somewhat heard in Moonlit Hills with the queen being attacked, Silver decided it would be best to venture off and just relax. Maybe recruit a few others if the pack was in need. Well, she could do that later. For the moment, she had found a true beauty. Not a diamond, not gold, and not silver. No flowers or serenades, it was something even better to her.

Aa skull. Not a wolf skull, it was a caribou skull with small branching antlers. It was weathered down a bit, the skull tainted the tiniest bit of yellow with dirt in its crevices. Moss grew atop the forehead of the skull, parts of the antlers chipped. But it was a rare find, and a good one too.

Swooping on the opportunity, the skull was carried in her maw happily. However, the sight before her made her return to her emotionless and cold self. A she wolf, her fur bristling and tail flashing in annoyance/anger. Suddenly, she grabbed a stick between her ivories, snapping it into two. Yep, she was angry.

That didn't stop Silver though, she continued to watch from afar, though her eyes were narrowed in a cold glint. Her hackles were raised, along with her stature. The skull stayed within her jaws tightly, she stepped forward then to the side a few steps. Her icy eyes examined the other, noticing her eyes that resembled Silver's coat. Her pelt was dark, it looked like mud.

Her body had figure, curved. However, there was a nice amount of muscle on her. Silver kept her emotionless eyes on, not showing any signs of impressment. She was the pack wolf here, in the higher tier anyways. If this wolf wanted to rumble, she was in for a real treat. But until then, Silver stayed silent and watched the dark one over.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
5 Posts
Ooc — ODYSSEY
Finally! Friendsss!

Due to the soft sounds of pawsteps behind her, in whipped around, her silver eyes furiously flashing. If this woman wanted to pick a fight, she would be in for a tough one. An injured wolf was more dangerous than any in Ink's eyes. They were feral, creatures of instinct, willing to kill another for their life. The gash above her flank led her to feel like she needed to be extremely careful. She looked at the female with narrowed eyes, hoping that the it was smart enough not to start a fight. 

She stood from her spot, putting less weight on her injured side, but disguising it wonderfully. Her long black ears flicked and she twitched her nose. This wolf smelled of many, probably from a pack. Ink raised her neck, letting her spine reach its full length and flicked her ears backwards for a slight moment. She lowered her head into the grasses and shook her pelt out. Hopefully this woman could take a hint and understand that if she challenged Ink, it would not be good for either of them.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ah, she was aggressive and showing off that she didn't need a fight to picks with. This wolf didn't speak one word about Silver's scent or anything, she just narrowed her eyes.

Silver thought about playing with her, she noticed the body posture of her meant something. She was hiding something big, though Silver didn't know what. She could play with her perhaps, a smirk pulling at the lines of her lips but ultimately failing.

Another step forward, her head tilted as her eyes weren't as narrow. The skull dangled around her dark lips, she sat down with a tall stature. Once more her icy eyes gazed over the dark one.

"Rough day?" She asked in her monotone, wondering about her sour face.
PM Me for more info!
5 Posts
Ooc — ODYSSEY
Ink was still wary, but relaxed her shoulders a bit when the woman sat down. Good, no fighting today. The question was peculiar, almost friendly, but in a monotone voice. Ink was convinced that she could still be a threat. "Rough life." she answered, her slightly raspy voice complimented by rich deep tones. she blinked softly, gazing over the female. Hesitantly, she sat down, ears perked alertly. She rested on her bad side gingerly, making sure not to put to much pressure on her battle wound. "To whom are you loyal? You smell like that of many a wolf." her sharp silver eyes matched the gaze of hers, and she yawned. Who was this femme?
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Oh life, it had its ways to bring anyone down beneath its heavy weight and tragedies. The woman in front of the silhouette was relaxed a bit, her body posture showed alertness. Her voice sounded raspy and semi-damaged, she was seated. 

Soon, she was questioned about her loyalty? Normally she would reply with sharp 'no one', but she could not disown her pack. "A woman of a pack yonder" she replied.

Malice was a good leader, and the hollow wasn't a bad home. "A place in the Phantom Hollow, ruled by a dark wolf named Malice". The connection of eyes between the two made Silver tie down her tongue. Eye connection to her old pack meant challenging, but this one was neutral. Water under the bridge, she let it go.

"A lone I presume?" She asked, wondering who this wolfess was.
PM Me for more info!
5 Posts
Ooc — ODYSSEY
Another pack wolf. she nodded to the woman's question, flinching at the thought of her crumpling sisters,for she had had a teensy pack once, and looked down for a moment. She stood and gave a tiny smile-tiny. "And what do they call the femme before my eyes in this pack yonder?" She asked thoughtfully. The beautiful woman was checking out the silver one, but very discretely. She made it look like she was searching for any traces of sickness, looking warily although she wasn't. Nobody had the single thought that she was bisexual, and she never wanted them to. With a soft blink, she waited for the woman's name.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ah, she was a lone, for her look towards the ground made Silver fill in the blanks. She said nothing though, disrespecting others was not in her agenda. Her own name was asked for, in a strange manner but not in discreteness. She noticed the silver eyes that grazed over her body, though she took no real notice.

"Silver Metris, Zeta of Moonlit Hills" she replied. "And whom do I call the darker woman in front of me?" She asked curiously, wanting to know of this one's name.
PM Me for more info!
5 Posts
Ooc — ODYSSEY
I'm so so so so so soooo sorry! But M' back now, heeh. Guess what, Matt Damon is filming a flipping movie outside of meh house right nowXD

"Inkola Sparrowell, former alpha of ghost prairies," her voice cracked the slightest-slightest-bit when she said the word alpha, as it was heavy on her heart. Once again bringing up the thoughts of tiny bones crunching between the teeth of her flipping theta. She flinched and recoiled as her weight was placed upon the wrong place. Yelping, she fell backwards, marked pelt sinking into the snow.(If its snowy, dun't really know, ehe.) Shit! Humiliating myself in front of her! 
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ooc: So sorry for the wait!!!

Inkola, what a strange name. Silver said nothing but only nodded. She did hear though that Inkola was an alpha of what was called the ghost prairies. Silver remembered being an alpha, her tyranny of a rule, a dictator with a cold heart.

She recoiled back the slightest, though Inkola had already done so. She fell back with a loud Yelp, then sprinkling her back with snow. Silver smuggled a rude snicker.

She stood up and waddled over to her. Are you alright Inkola?
PM Me for more info!