Greatwater Lake A Different Kind Of Meeting
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
Whahaha, @Burke ;)

Strange thing had been going on the past days. Really strange things. There was the fight between Judas and Mitanni, the day Malice had gotten her scar that still stung to this day. Then there was the day she awoke with a strange feeling and mated with the yearling Issun. He wasn't fully matured yet, so offspring was impossible. Yet she still wondered, what if she were to get pregnant? What if her animal instinct drove her to do it again? 

The thought of getting pregnant made her sick when she crawled out of the den, yet the strange feeling remained. She went to the small stream in Phantom Hollow again to cleanse her wound and to drink something. She thought about checking on Mitanni, as she was still wounded and needed some girl love, but something drove her to leave Phantom Hollow.

One pale yellow eye scanned the area as she left her home. She would go back, she was sure of it, but she needed some alone time, away from all the drama. She wondered where she should go today, because frankly, she didn't have a plan. She just felt confused by everything, and it seemed all the little things were pissing her off. Like when Judas refused to eat the food she had brought to him. She was ready to fucking murder his ass at that moment. She began walking, changing directions a few times before settling on the path to the Greatwater Lake. Perhaps Cicero would be there or something and she could tell her awesome story about how a traitor made it into her pack. Well, wouldn't that be nice, as long as her weird feelings didn't get to her again.

She reached the lake soon after, but there was no bi-colored eyed weirdo around. Oh well, better luck next time, she thought as she reached the waters to drink something. The cool liquid streamed down her throat as she drunk it, eyes closed, but still aware of her surroundings.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
*Slow eyebrow wiggle*

After Burke's several trips outside of Black Feather Woods and seeing Bullet again, he felt more encouraged to go outside of his dark woods more often. He always had some weird connection, which might be actual friendship, with that female. He also met some other curious female so other than that it gave him some new perspectives. Usually the male would head out into the meadows, but now he actually had some goal set in mind, checking if Malice and her wolves were staying above the lake as they had talked about.

Burke reached the lake but was soon distracted from his mission of sniffing out carcasses. He smelled something else, something even better. The large male lifted his muzzle into the air, the light wind carrying the aroma of a female in heat. Burke licked his lips and wiggled his docked tail a bit. He could always check this out first, couldn't he? The male grinned, always having a bit of a weakness for that. He would probably turn out to be an old pervert. Oh well, in his mind he still felt very young and very handsome.

Burke instantly made haste after all this was a good thing to claim for his own, even it it was only today. He was allowed to have some fun, it wasn't like Meldresi was around. He closed in on the scent, seeing a dark female. Soon he recognized her frame as that of Malice. Oh the scandal. Out on her own, without her mate? How bad of Malice. Burke didn't know about Malice her mate leaving her but that was not going to stop the male from approaching her. Burke did not have the morals his son had. The large male trotted forward, letting out a bit of a chuff mixed with a growl, an excited one.

Without any shame Burke trotted into her personal space, his docked tail held up and his nose clearly sniffing her out. His docked tail might have wagged even. After all a breeding was not all business there was also the play before that. He was SUCH a nice neighbor to help her with this comfortable feeling. He was going to be totally nice to her today and help her. Because you know, he was a counselor after all, so he should totally offer his help to her.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Omg, Burke is such a pervert XD

Light footsteps approaching made the female snap her head up, still calm, and let out a low growl as a warning for anyone approaching her. The one who had the guts to come closer let out a low sound, one that made her heat up from the inside somehow, and she thought she recognized the voice. However the being that was around didn't care. It came closer, maybe too close for comfort, but as soon as Malice turned around, she understood. Well, sort of. She didn't know why her role model was here, but it made sense that he thought he could just approach her. However, these were neutral grounds, so the queen wasn't scared of him.

Oh, if Cogitemus would've seen this, he'd be crazy mad. A stranger to him, sniffing out his queen in heat. Well, that was if he still cared. But Malice didn't give a damn about him anymore. He was gone, and he wasn't welcome to return. He had wanted pups, but Malice had different plans. Maybe that's why he left.

Instinct took her over, and while her mind was still clear enough to see the fact this was Burke of all wolves, she didn't mind. She just wanted to get closer to her neighbors. Being a good neighbor was her top priority right now, a good neighbor to the older yet still oddly charming male. She let out a soft whine, scooting over to him to get closer. A little voice in her head told her it was wrong, but to hell with that fucking voice.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
They are just being nice neighbors, shhh :P

Burke was one smug bastard when he heard Malice let out such a typical whine. Of course she couldn't really refuse him. Why would she? The large male stepped closer, shamelessly pushing his nose under her tail to check it all out. You could say he was quite experienced at this, he had all the offspring as proof. Burke not really thinking that rationally or clearly. He just wanted to get some right now because of that delicious scent. The male nipped her butt, maybe a bit playful even. Burke was never much of a playful guy, just business, but when this scent came into his nose he could make an exception.

He licked her, momentarily forgetting everything around him. It was not that there were any other males yet wanting to make a claim at her too. Was he going to allow that? Probably not. In this moment he would like to have her though. So Burke wasn't going to wait too long to make his move, after all the male liked things to go straight to business, even when having a normal conversation. The male might initiate some play later or something like that. But now he wanted to call dibs. His large frame jumped up and was quick to get hold of her. Luckily for Malice she had been quite large too, Meldresi had been smaller and even she managed to hold his frame up.

He locked his front paws behind her hips. Burke often also grabbed a female's scruff, it wouldn't hurt them but then he had some more to hold on it they were trying to do anything funny. He was not going to allow that. After the first initial breeding he would see how much she wanted him, again. She probably would, because well Burke thought quite highly of himself.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Oh, yes yes, just really nice neighbors *Innocent smile*

Malice had adored the older male ever since they met. A weird adoration like for an older yet young teacher. She couldn't explain it really. Nor could she explain the weird tingling in her belly and the stars that danced every time she closed her eyes. All pain, all emotion washed away at that moment, only leaving a lustful beast.

He came closer and, unlike Issun, checked her flower out without asking for permission. She could feel his touches were that of an experienced man and it send shivers down her spine. Malice forgot about the world around them, only wanting one thing right now. She didn't know how it could be possible for her to attract both Issun and Burke all of the sudden, nor did she care. As the male licked her, she could only care about one thing. That thing was a desire to give herself to the leader of the Dark Brotherhood. As much as she had liked his touches, what came next scared her at first. Was she really doing this? Fuck yeah she was.

She felt him grab on to her, both with his paws and his mouth. It was similar to what Issun had done, just a little heavier and more experienced. When Issun had grabbed her at her scruff, it had indeed hurt her, but this time she didn't feel anything. She closed her eyes, ready for the sensation that was to come. The sensation she so utterly longed for.  
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was already aroused before he had mounted her so once he was actually on top he only needed to connect his hips with her. Here was no stumbling or a wrong stab, Burke instantly caught on and pushed himself inside. He grabbed her scruff harder now he was actually inside. His hips started to move on a confident pace. A wolf's mating was never one that was considered gentle, and Burke wasn't either. He had been a few times with Meldresi, but that was because he actually loved the woman. This on the other hand was not something based on love but on instinct.

Burke's hips started to move quicker and eventually, as with most canines, he noticed that the tie was coming. Burke knew what was happening after this. If one breeding was successful he would be tied to the female, young males often got confused by this and would start to pull and tug to get themselves freed, but Burke knew what to do by now. Burke was not the one to take it more slow. The male grunted as he unloaded. He let go of her scuff after he was done and dismounted her, though still tied strongly. This tie would probably hold for a good fifteen minutes if not more. It was a naturally occurring happening to ensure that the pups would be his. Not that Burke really thought that there was a possibly that he would be a father once more.

Burke turned a bit to her, though he could not turn much after all. "So bad of you, Malice. Cheating on your mate with another alpha," he teased her, pretty smug about it. The male grinned a bit at her, though the teasing was probably a good thing, if he would not be willing to even talk to her while they were stuck together then it would probably mean he would care even less.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
As soon as he entered her, she let out a playful yelp. This time, the male she was doing it with could aim. For a moment, the thought of having Burke's pups flashed through her head, but that would never happen. This was mindless fun, of course there would be no chance of her getting pregnant, right? The thought scared her, so she pushed it away and started focusing on the sensation in her lower zone.

Panting, she let him take her. The reason behind it wasn't present, nor was Malice at this point. The pain from her scar went away, as well as the hard grab of Burke on her scruff. All that was left was the shell of Malice, now getting claimed by one she first feared. She felt him finish and the thought of carrying his offspring penetrated her mind once again. The pleasure ebt away and she was left feeling disgusting as they were stuck together. She panted heavily, both in panic and exhaustion.

Then he spoke for the first time in this "meeting". His words were almost cruel, but that was only if his words happened to be true. They were not. Cog had left, and of course he couldn't know. Only the Moonlit Wolves knew of it. No...mate. She panted, tired and full of shame. You just claimed a widow. She said, a wicked grin growing on her muzzle. She didn't know why, but she was amused by the fact that he didn't know.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked surprised for a moment when she said that, seeing that he had not expected that. He cleared his throat. "Well, then I suppose you don't have anything to feel guilty about," he returned to her. He had not realized that her mate was dead, at least she assumed so, that meant that he had actually left her. Burke knew how that felt, or the idea of losing his mate because she was not returning home. "That is not a fun feeling though," he admitted then, because well, what could he say otherwise. Meldresi had been gone for so long and he had been worried sick. Him. Burke shook his head a bit thinking about it. His own pants filled the air.

The male looked over her with some curiosity. "Why are you even outside your territory in heat then?," he asked, sounding mainly curious now. To Burke females were very confusing sometimes. He would never know what they were thinking and sometimes you would say things and it would offend them greatly. Not that he was often to bothered about that but would then often wonder why his words had been taken so wrongly. Alas, he was certain that Malice had some of her own wicked thoughts and might not be too offended, if she would be then that would suck for her seeing that he was still tied. She couldn't really walk away. Somehow that thought kind of ... amused him. "I did not expect this to happen when I left my home this morning," he spoke, always those damn females and their nice smelling heats. Though if he would only keep it at one mating, or you know, maybe one more then he was totally safe. Who knows who she would breed otherwise. He had totally nothing to fear.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I like how they're both like: "nah, there won't be any pups. Nah, that'll never happen."

These were the most awkward yet most fun moments she had ever experienced. Being tied to Burke while talking about the man that had left her. Geez, what an amazing thing to tell the children one day. Wait what? No, no, no there would be no puppies at all. She refused, she double refused. She didn't know anything about raising a bunch of squirming little things, let alone be a good mother. And with Burke being the father then, oh boy, things couldn't go more wrong.

Not at all. She replied bluntly, not knowing what to say with the fear of children going through her mind. I'm over it though. She said, sounding more confident than she actually was. For how long would they be stuck together like this? It already seemed like an eternity. and with every passing minute, things were becoming more and more awkward.

The thing he said next surprised her. In heat? She asked herself out loud. Was that why she was feeling so weird? It never crossed her mind, nor did she know much about it. She only knew that when females went in heat, they could have puppies... Oh shit. She was panicking now, actually wanting to run right now, but she couldn't. She wanted to retreat inside her den and never come out. This couldn't be happening. Wait, you don't think we... She didn't even finish her sentence as shock overtook her. The male's sort of funny remark even went right over her head as she was silenced by the fact that she may have Burke's fucking pups.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Well Burke knows it can happen he just decided to take that risk because he thinks she would have others too x)

Burke was not so much over the death of Meldresi, but it seemed Malice had. The male really wondered what her mate had been like to even be her mate in the first place. "Well good for you," he returned to her. Not really wanting to talk about her ex while they were stuck together. The male though he asked a valid question, but then the female reacted in a way he had not expected. She didn't know how a heat felt?! Was she crazy. Burke looked at her with a bit of disbelieve. "Calm down," he spoke with a soft huff because he did not really want her tugging on the tie seeing that it was not that pleasurable for him either.

"Don't tell me this is your first time too?," he remarked, not really sure how he would react if that was actually true. Malice seemed scared about the prospect of her maybe being pregnant. What did she expect going outside of her own territory in heat? She was asking for it. She technically had asked for it with her whine. "Oh please. I don't know what other males you are breeding besides me, but if you don't want any young then I would suggest you stay in your your own territory or den and won't allow any males to mount you. That might help," he returned to her with a bit of a snarky tone. She probably knew that but still. He didn't know what other males she might have done and tied her down like he had. Not that he cared. He had his pleasure.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Don't think she'll let anyone else do shit to her after this XD So, how can we decide whether she's pregnant or not?(A question I never thought I'd ask.) Also, short post is short.

Finally, the topic of Cogitemus was gone. She even sighed in relief, with maybe a bit of her worry about becoming a mother too. It couldn't be that bad, right? Maybe it would even be enjoyable, a few little things crawling around in her lonely den. Her ears perked up with the calming words from Burke. She stopped moving, well at least tried to.

It's not. She informed, steady and strong, no sign of lying. And she wasn't lying. Why would she lie about something so stupid? Yeah, maybe it would shock him and make him all awkward and stuff, but it wasn't worth it. Slowly but surely, she was beginning to hope she was pregnant. Maybe just to fuck Burke over, or maybe to proof she was a better mother than her own. The more she thought about it, the lesser of a problem it seemed. 

Next came a rant from Burke that she shouldn't have left home, but Malice couldn't agree with him. If she hadn't, she would've never been a good neighbor, now would she? Besides, this was the perfect opportunity to get the packs closer together. And if he didn't want that, she would raise the offspring on her own. She was sure Sage or any other Moonlit wolf would want to help. Who said I didn't want them? She responded, looking over her shoulder the best she could, a smirk on her muzzle.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Up to you really! :3 If you want her pregnant or not. If you want to leave it up to chance then you could do a dice roll for it whether she is pregnant or not! BTW then bickering while being stuck his hilarious.

Burke let out a soft snort, but it was clear to him that this was not her first time. Then why the hell was she even confused about what her heat felt like or why didn't she even know that her feeling this way was a heat in the first place? Burke just shook his head mentally a bit at the female. Burke let out a soft snort. "It is not even sure you are pregnant, it also can't work," he spoke, though most of the time it worked very effectively. "It sounded like you didn't want them how panicked you sounded," he commented.

Burke inhaled softly, the tie was loosening and moments later it released. Burke let out a grunt and shook out his fur, to then shamelessly lick that one spot clean briefly. He looked at her, not too bothered seeing that he only bred her once and not countless times as he had with Meldresi. Though if she would end up carrying his children when she was not the first and Burke was not sure how his pack would react to that. He wondered if she would keep them, but he was not going to make haste telling her she could bring them, if they were his, to the brotherhood if she didn't want them. Burke would kind of know when they were his seeing that the dots on his bow were some what of a recessive gene that returned even by Kendra who was all black. "It was just one time, and if you haven't let others breed you then there might not even be any in the end."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
aagh, sorry I'm late, I had to take a shower and finish watching Iron Man. I would really like for Malice to have Burke's pups, simply because it would make for so much good drama XD But first, let's see if she can seduce him... 

Burke soft snorts were kind of hilarious to Malice, being stuck together like this made everything funny. Oh look a flower, hahahaha. Yeah, that was kind of what was going on inside her mind. Burke was being Burke again, saying how it "wouldn't work and she might not even be pregnant and bladiebla." Oh sorry, you try to be stuck to someone you barely know in the middle of fucking nowhere... She murmured under her breath, probably soft enough for Burke not to hear. Maybe it was a weird fetish of his, who could tell really.

It was just moments after they were freed, but Malice wasn't quite done with him yet. As soon as he got off her, she was hungry for more, whether it'd be Burke or not. When he began licking himself, Malice couldn't help herself from walking up to him, panting like a hungry beast. Why would it be only this once? Her border duties were over and he seemed to have some time off too. She started darting around him, her movements as graceful as ever, trying to present herself again for him. Why this once then? She whispered in a seducing voice, circling closer and closer to him until she could almost touch him.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Hahaha not to worry! :3 Oehhh. So interesting how this will turn out in the end...

Burke let out an amused snort when she talked back to him. "Like I haven't been stuck to an unknown female before," he returned. It was not really a secret that the male had a whole army of young inside and outside of these area's. Burke looked up when she was ... seducing him. Now she was just asking for it again. Not cool. How was he going to decline that again? The male looked at her with squinted eyes suspiciously for a short moment.

His pale eyes following her movement. Females and their nice scent. Why where they doing this to him. The male grunted. "Because then the chance of you being pregnant will be much higher," he pointed out, eyes still following her. "Wouldn't that be nice of me to provide you Moonlit's new generation. What would that mean for my pack? Would I even get to see them? Or are you going to let them be mutts, have all these other males give you one big mix," he asked. Not sure what Malice was planning now. He movements were kind of distracting him. Should he even be considering this? He should walk away and just leave it up for chance if he had been successful in the end.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I can't wait XD This is just the best :DD

Malice couldn't help but chuckle when seeing Burke's suspicious face. It was a short, small and feminine chuckle. It really couldn't offend anyone, unless Burke was secretly not as calm as he presented himself. Him talking back to her talking back to him talking was kinda risky for Burke, but she decided to let it slide. Besides, it wasn't going to help her in her quest to have his pups.

She just circled around him while he was talking, touching her muzzle to his body once in a while. Them having pups together might cause some uproar in both packs, but the deed had already been done. While the chance of her being pregnant wasn't that big, the chance was still there. They were both to blame really, and Malice wouldn't mind to do wrong again and again here. Of course you would get to see them. What was she, a bitch? well, yeah, but not that kind. They'll be ours, and I won't let anyone claim me again... She said in her honey sweet voice. That is if you want another round... She added, stopping in front of him, eyes going over the older man.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
To me this is funny too x)

Burke nodded slowly, eyes kept on her as she circled around him. The male did no effort to move with her though. He kind of wanted to protest against this. Because, having young between two packs would never work. Not really. Him being the father would be mostly out of the picture. Well, he knew how that turned out with Sebastian and all that. He had learned from that. "I am still not convinced," he spoke to her, though he was clearly tempted by her nudges and presenting herself.

"I already have children that annoy me. Especially one," he stated, he was clueless about the fact Malice actually met his son. He was not really eager to have another batch of children hate on him. He was a better father now, but if these young would grow up in Malice her pack then he couldn't not really be there after all. "--GOD. Will you stop doing that!," he growled, not really good at fighting it. "Of course I want another round!," he let out, stoic mask broken because of the movements and the nice scents. His weakness. Women.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pouty is now a word. Deal with it stupid spelling checker!

Of course he wasn't convinced. Malice herself wasn't even convinced. But everything was worth a shot. Especially something as pleasureful as this. Perhaps it could work out great. While they were still pups, they would stay in Phantom Hollow and maybe Burke would even come and visit them. And when they were old enough, they could chose whether they would want to go to Blackfeather Woods or stay in Phantom Hollow. Was she overthinking this? Probably. But Seb had said he was a good father now, and she believed it to be true. Oh come on, it's worth a shot... She tried, blinking her eyes with a sexy pouty lip.

Malice knew he had one child, a child that thought his father hated him. So when he mentioned one in particular, she kept her mouth shut tight. She had promised not to speak about Seb's pack. So, she would avoid the topic all together. She may not act it, but she was a woman worth her words. A few more wouldn't hurt anyone... She tried again, almost nuzzling him at this point.

It seemed she was getting to him. Perfect. While his tone sounded threatening, fear had no place inside Malice anymore. She was pure lust right now, and he would have to deal with it. And then she broke him. a voice in her head screamed; Nailed it! but she wasn't going to say it out loud. Instead, she turned her entrance toward him, looking over her shoulder with a wicked smirk that said; Well, what are you waiting for then? 
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a huff and instantly mounted her again. "You better make them adore me," he growled before he grabbed her scruff more roughly and found himself aroused once more. Women were devilish creatures, they always had some of the upper hand on his mind when they were in heat. Especially then. The large male found her entrance again and entered her once more.

Burke for once did not have control over a situation. Maybe this would end well, and perhaps this would be a disaster Sebastian 2.0. Alas the male didn't want to think about what could happen because maybe she would not even be pregnant in the end. Although he did briefly wonder how the logistics would go of him seeing his young. Would she bring them to their border, which could be dangerous, or was she allowing him inside her territory. Only time would tell, and at this current time Burke was more chasing after his own pleasure.

The large male took her roughly once more, though this time he did not have such haste as the last, he had already made one claim. So if another male would come, especially now with Malice consenting to him he had little doubt that any other male would even have a chance.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Woot woot! Short post os short, because I gotta go to bed now, but I just want to do this right now XD Do you want to do the "being stuck together" thing again or fade to where they are free again? Either of them is fine by me.

The wicked smirk stayed on her muzzle as he jumped atop her once more. This time, she didn't care about him grabbing her hard on her scruff. Hell, she only got more aroused by it. Soft whimpers turned into small groans as their second dance progressed. Somehow, he topped his first performance. No male could top him, that was for sure, and she wouldn't dare let her lust get to her again.

Who couldn't? She responded, whining and panting at the same time. She sure as hell did in this moment. Oh boy, these were going to be some rough months. Did she care right now? Not really. As long as they were dancing, she had no worries. For now, all she could focus on were the stars dancing when she closed her eyes again, and the pounding of her role model behind her.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Skipped it! "As long as they were dancing." I died when finding this gif

Burke just grabbed her harder when she made that comment. He was about to talk back to that, say something about it, but the male could not really do two things at once. Most definitely not while he was holding her scruff. His hips working quickly, loving the feeling and motion. He wondered if Malice had a crush on him or was just teasing him with what she had been saying. She better not like him in that way because he would probably never mate again for the sole reason he didn't want to open up too much again, and then be left alone. No let her brood out some new recruits for the brotherhood. Maybe they would be useful to him later, if not, he could dump them by their mother. Simple.

The male worked his hips until they were tied again. This time Burke did not have much to say, of course there was some banter but nothing to serious worth mentioning. This time the tie didn't last as long as the first which would have been a hint for Burke. The male stepped away from her again. "You're annoying you know that?," he spoke to her. Because she managed to make him indulge on his one weakness. Though the male looked more sated than truly annoyed with her. "I want to know if you are pregnant though. What are you going to tell your pack?"
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
That gif is life XD

A good bond with your neighbors was always good. And this proofed itself true with the pleasure from the second time. She didn't feel guilty, like when the yearling had suddenly taken her, nor did she feel filthy. She almost felt proud of her achievements today. Her sort of meant comment was taken and she was "punished" for it with just more pleasure. Understandable, but hey, this heat thing gave her a lot more confidence.

It took longer for him to finish again, but this time they both didn't have to say all too much. Just the regular smalltalk, or maybe even less than that. Nature was so awkward at times. But who was she to argue with mother nature? Finally, they were freed again, and Malice couldn't help but lay down as soon as he got off of her. A sort of mean comment was thrown at her, but Malice didn't think much of it. You're stoic, you know that? She returned, panting and not even looking at him. Aaand, back to more serious stuff than bickering.

Probably the truth... I mean, they will know eventually that it was you. Besides, I'm not one to lie. She said, a puzzled look on her face. Will they even want her back in? Yes, yes of course, they'd be lost without her. Or would they? Sage was a capable leader, so maybe she would take over. But Malice wouldn't let that happen. She hoped.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
omfg x) Sage taking over and Malice being kicked out sounds amazing for her development.

Burke let out a snort in return, realizing he was snorting a lot these days. "At least others won't know what I am thinking," he pointed out to her, usually that stoic face kept the mind of other's blank. He quirked up his lips a bit now, just amused that they could somewhat insult each other. Then it all gotten more serious, really talking about what would happen. "Well for you it is a harder secret to keep if you would have wanted that," he pointed out. "I will probably tell them if you are pregnant in the first place and if you are, they could be stillborn. So, I might not tell them until they are actually born," he shrugged, not sounding too worried about it all.

The male felt tired, in his younger days he did not have that, but now he was technically an older man. He sat down with a soft puff. He was sort of amused by the idea that Malice would even go for him. Not that he was surprised, he was just interested that she chose experience over finding a mate. Burke went to the water to quench his thirst.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It actually sounds like a really good plot. And maybe she'll just linger around Blackfeather Woods then, dump her kids by Burke because a lone wolf with pups doesn't work all too well XD Oh well, we'll see.

The male snorted again, and Malice almost couldn't hold in a chuckle. It was good for them to spend some time together. It seemed he wasn't all that bad. Maybe that was her confidence speaking, but she truly thought he wasn't a bad guy. Just a broken soul really. She remembered the pained look on her father's face when he saw his mate dead, perhaps Lucifer and Burke had a lot on common. Why don't you want them to know? She asked carefully, not knowing if he would appreciate her curiosity. She turned to look at them, lifting her head up from her paws but staying close to the ground. What she saw was maybe the closest to friendly Burke had ever looked. She didn't remember him smiling like... Ever really. She almost wanted to comment that he should do it more often, but she wasn't going to tell him how to do shit.

I can't really do that, unless I hide in my den until they're born, if I am pregnant that is. Doesn't sound all that exciting so why keep it a secret? She told, watching as he got up to drink something. That was exactly what Malice actually came here to do. But instead of just a nice drink, she got claimed by her role model. What a weird day. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Daddy Burke would raise them, totally. Hahaha, I love to speculate. Lets see what will happen IC'ly. Excited for this to develop!

Burke looked at her with a more serious expression once more. "Because there is not really anything valuable for them to know?,' he returned. "Once the pups are there it could be interesting since those young could join our pack, be trained by the brotherhood itself. Quite the honor, if worthy. Until they are born there is nothing that could be valuable or interesting to them." Burke liked to keep parts of his life private, yes he was their leader and close with some of them, but not all. Especially the new members. "You must know that I've fathered quite a lot of pups by now, no offense to you, but the prospect of a female being pregnant and having my pups is not that exciting to me. Once they are there then there might be some reason to be glad." He almost went to explain about how it came he had fathered so many pups but he decided again it. What would Malice learn from that? How he was before. He was different now.

Burke did remember how happy and proud he was when Kendra and Pietro were born, but that was different, they were made out of love. All his other young were not. Just some random breeding. Still these with Malice would also be different. She was in a different pack and these young, if they would be born well, could play a strategic role between their packs.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She squinted her eyes when he said there was nothing valuable for them to know. Sure there must be something going on in that stoic head of his. Maybe he was always panicking, screaming, and had learned to keep it all inside. Maybe he was a brute who wanted to kill anyone and everyone in his path, but his first girlfriend had slapped that out of 'em. He could be a fucking pirate for all she knew. But she decided to let him win this argument, not wanting to break their 'close bond'.

She was kinda scared to hear he may let their children learn from the Dark Brotherhood. Seb hadn't told her much of how they handled things now, since he didn't know, but she did assume their former ways were as bad as can be. What if her pups would grow up to be a mix between the selfish brat Malice and the stoic Burke? What if she awaited the same faith as her mother? Well, there was no going back now. We'll see. For now it doesn't matter where they'll go. Besides, I think letting them chose what they want to do with themselves is a better idea. She said, pushing away her nervousness. 

Very well. I'll send one of my wolves to you once they are born. Maybe you could come and visit them. She said, but soon realized she might not birth them in Phantom Hollow. If I don't get kicked out... She added quietly.
~Adopt Avalon!~