The Sentinels Bluesy Backround
Zeta
11 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Joining 
@Lasher

Here. He was here now. he couldn't change his past, and he had to wait for the future. So to pass time waiting for the future, he stood there-here. His large paws were spread out on the ground. His charcoaly blue fur was whisked in the wind like the branches of nearby trees. His elegant figure stood out among the night, as the blueish tint caught the moonlight's gleam perfectly. His eyes fluttered shut, then open again. His hazel-like eyes had a gleam in them. A gleam that showed confidence and fear, the oddest mix possible. His mind wound with the thoughts of past. But he couldn't think of the past, because every second was the future. So how could he wait for the future if the future was every day,hour,minute,second,millisecond? He couldn't. So there was no such thing as waiting for the future, as the future was every breath, heartbeat, blink. There was no such thing as waiting. He couldn't wait, as he was here now. He could only be here, in the present, yet the future. He had to shake his head, as the thoughts were endless circles of nonsense, yet sense. There he went again.What truly did determine nonsense or sense. Ackh, that was a question for another day.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it was a morose, perverse sort of thinking that lasher entertained now in his spare moments; he thought of blue willow, of aria, of caiaphas, of peregrine, ayishik, luke, eismitte, dante, siku, julian -- all the wolves he had lain with in the throes of love, those whom he wished dearly for, those he had once wanted -- they came unto him in dreams, melding into the thoroughly androgynous and breathless form of a wolf who wrung kisses from his mouth but left him to gasp awake alone.

it wounded him in ways he could not understand, nor could he see -- taltos slipped restlessly from blue willow's side into the night, kissing her dark cheek tenderly before he loped in the direction of the borders.

a man of midnight stood forth, confidence rising from him -- the druid drew closer and gathered himself high with a proud arch of his plume. he said nothing -- he waited for proper deference to be shown, an explanation to be given.
Zeta
11 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The moment Kurai saw the male, he bowed, as it was customary in his pack. He let his plume fall to the ground and his thoughts dropped as well. Jaw still pressed into the ground, he spoke. "Sir, pleasure to meet you. I have come to join your pack, as I believe I could be useful. I have skill in herbal training and combat. It would be an honor if you accept me. Oh, my name is Kurai, as well." He spoke softly but not in a wounded way. His deep, rich voice was a compliment to his elegant body. The yearling was praying inside that he would be accepted, as his skills had been abandoned for to long. He kept his jaw pressed to the ground, plume and legs both low to the ground.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the man dropped to the earth and gave a list of his skills -- lasher was silent, appraising. donnelaith had become a place of related wolves, those bound by blood, including tachyon -- he missed the male sorely and had not overlooked eilidh's affection for him. the bow of the would-be glen wolf pleased lasher, and was a welcome distraction from the chaos of his mind -- the other's tone was honeyed, smooth, oil upon stone.

"from where do you come?" he queried in his own quiet way, bidding the man rise with a brush of his muzzle to one charcoal shoulder.
Zeta
11 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Kurai rose to his feet, dipping his head in gratitude. "I come from Drakka Falls, we are a line of wolves who broke off after my father was killed in an ambush." He flicked his dark ears and whisked his tail. A small smile was placed upon his mouth. A sadlook slowly crept onto his maw soon after though." My father was killed just 2 moon cycles ago, right about when I turned one. My mother had died from starving herself a month later. So, my pack broke apart and I stayed alone. I've tried to join other packs before, but they use slang terms for orphan and sneer at me. Such as lunar glaciers, if you've heard of them." He gave a solemn nod, as if re-accepting the facts. It was harsh, but natural.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher was immediately intrigued by the man's tale of woe, told not sorrowfully but with acceptance. tragedy truly touched all of them -- kurai was no exception. "i have heard of the cruelty toward orphans," lasher murmured softly, lapsing into a brief silence while he glanced over the man who wished to join his family once more.

"i am lasher, also called taltos, and this place is donnelaith. what brings you to my gate above others?"
Zeta
11 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"Other packs held grudges against mine, as we flourished and took up plenty of territory. You are the first pack i have come upon in this new place, and something...I don't know what, just drew me to you. I-I'm not sure. I'm looking for a pack with integrity and loyalty, and I hope to find that here. There's just something about this place..that-that reminds me of my home," he replied, dipping his head. If there was even a chance he could join, it would be wonderful fro him.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade here :3

even as kurai spoke, lasher accepted him, though there was much about the man that was intriguing. "you have a home here," he murmured softly. "come with me -- i shall bring you to the very heart of donnelaith." with that he stood aside, inviting the newest member of the redwood forest into its embrace.
Zeta
11 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Kurai gave a soft smile. "Thank you." He spoke softly, rubbing up against the man and brushing his cheek against the alpha's in thanks.The young man followed his superior, ready for the life that awaited him in the near future. Donnelaith was his home now, and here he would stay...forever.