Phantom Hollow lamb
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Joining 
for @Byll and @Malice! <3

they moved.

they moved as one. their steps mirrored that of each other's strides -- they gazed ahead. oracle. oracle she was. 

buffalo turned his head to look at byll, admiring the trim lines of her as well as the glazed look across her eyes. "good," he grunted. she was communing -- she would find a way for them across the canyons of reality. fresh blood slipped slowly through the pale fur of their twinned pelts -- they left a crimson path behind them, and before them, a road that glinted faintly gold, but only to their eyes.

buffalo paused to take the scent of a wolven border. "byll. stop." if he said nothing, onward would she wander, unseeing, driven only by the secret machinations of her mind's eye. 

and driven, too, was he, by a sudden and rampant lust -- he all but lunged for her then, letting out a brief howl before his teeth began to roughly explore her throat, the arch of her neck.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
On and on and on she moved, with eyes that saw more than others ever would. Content to wander like this, with him, following the dancing Loa that shivered in their vision. She was transcendence; there was reality, here was fantasy, and she stood on its precipice. It was maddening, but these moments were euphoric, when she could wander and they did not leave her but lured her. HIS voice spoke then, and Byll came to an abrupt halt. It was anguish, to see the beings they had been chasing recede, ebb to nothingness. As he turned his lust toward her, she turned her hateful fury upon him, snapping at his face while she shrieked: They go! We must follow! You know, Buffalo! And the world and its blurred lines shimmered, and the heady scent of wolf, many of them, invaded. Ah, and she knew why then, and her anger melted to nothing, and she leaned into him adoringly. Buffalo, my protector, my love, my one and only! Byll moved to press herself against him, to smother him in her adoration. Savior, true son of Sos, I must have you near me always. Lost without you, so lost without you, possessive nips were given, then, and she cast her gaze toward the scent of pack. Lost without you, lost without them, lost, lost, I love you, I love you.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Sorry for the short post <3

The queen came out of her den, nauseous but still standing. It had almost been a week since her meeting with Burke, and now she was almost sure she was indeed pregnant. Absinthe had told her a bit about it when she was younger. Not that she had paid attention, really. But she definitely could feel it, in her bones, in her soul, everywhere. She was excited, yet scared at the same time. What would the pack think of her?

She couldn't finish that thought as a loud howl filled the air. Another one on their borders? Now? UUGH, perfect timing. Malice stretched her legs, feeling a bit wobbly and unstable, but still intact. She made her way slowly to the borders, where she saw the most cheesy thing ever. Two white wolves, just rolling about in front of her doorstep, both stained in the smell of blood. She snorted softly. She was unable to tell if they were brother and sister or lovers, but both were equally as bad. She had a headache, and the smell of blood wasn't going to help that. Her face turned emotionless, her faint yellow eyes, one scarred, staring at the two of them.

Find somewhere else to play. She barked. She didn't have time for nonsense, she was a pregnant woman trying to survive emotional struggles! Part of her wanted to scream; GET OFF MY LAWN! but she kept all the anger inside, changing into a ticking time bomb.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it was a great post!

buffalo heard the step behind them, and turned with laughing eyes to behold the wolf who regarded them coldly with eyes the soft colour of dawn. "dear queen!" the man exclaimed, stepping away from byll and bowing lowly before the wolfess. "you ... are a queen, yes?" he purred.

"well, i am buffalo, and this is byll. we are twins, you see, and we come in search of a home." his eyes danced. "i am a hunter, and a fighter, though i prefer to love. but she -- byll is an oracle. she communes with the gods." 

he was an orator now, the master of the three rings he expected to jump through in order to gain entry to this woman's palacial home.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
Byll's mismatched eyes held fast to the approaching woman, and when Buffalo greeted her warmly she followed suit. A beautiful queen! With darkness ahead of her, Buffalo, she marveled at this, the Loa chattering around her head manically. It was her delusions that brought her to say such things, though also the others scent contributed to this thought. The gods know, and they tell me things. They have led us here. Byll knew of herbs good and bad, though hardly utilized the skill unless it was Buffalo who was afflicted. Mentally the she-wolf was rarely present, but the scent of her brothers blood kept her tied to this plane.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The male turned, revealing his weird yet oddly charming mismatched eyes. Her thoughts went to the young Cicero, a sort of friend, and he seemed alright. But that was Cicero, the weirdo, though mismatched eyes were now known to be of an odd wolf. and yep, her thoughts had been totally right. The two of them looked totally bunkers, something she could relate too. Judas would definitely get along with them.

I am. She responded to his question, eyebrows both raised in surprise. She was flattered, really. She only got called queen by Silver and Sage, if she remembered correctly. It still made her dream come true every time. She was a leader, and what a fine group of followers she had. Some with glorious purpose, some destined to be on the losing side.

Welcome, I am Malice Lanius, leader of the Moonlit Wolves. She introduced herself calmly, yet her voice shaking. Not in fear, but because the sick feeling she had. An oracle? I only hail to Satan, does he speak to you too? She asked, curious to how these beings thought.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"malice lanius," buffalo purled, shooting a dark smile at his sister. "everyone speaks to byll. she's a little ... spacey. i'm her voice. they're always in her head, you know." the queen was granted a wink. "very beautiful indeed, sister," buffalo murmured, letting his eyes glide without shame over the fine curves of the woman called malice. byll was his heartsong, the one who bound him to this life, and the next, and it was her body he craved above all others for she brought him close to the gods -- buffalo hadn't her gifts.

but there was no harm in looking. or touching.

"what is wrong?" the pale man asked, cupping his ears in concern toward the queen, for he had not missed the tremble of her tones.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
Always, she confirmed glibly; her brother spoke true, all spoke to her, through her, in her. From her lips often came their voice; she an obedient follower, a vessel, a lover of Sos. Others spoke of Satan, content to think he the strongest, but the strong never fell, and Sos stood without stumbling. Atka could not bring Him down! Though he could not bring Her down, either. Still, she was servant to Him. But it would be foolish to not heed Her, and act as though She did not exist. At the quavering notes in the other, Byll hummed. Mutely, watchfully, she echoed her brothers sentiment, though the voices told her what Malice had yet to speak.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Currently, there are no places free for the both of them, but I'would like to see them return once there are spots free again!

She listened carefully to the two nutcases before her that she kinda digged. Sure, they were bonkers, but that made them interesting. The Gods had led them the wrong way though, for there was no place here for them. Would they take kindly to that fact, or would the woman called Byll send Satan to come and get her? Would she be cursed?

Two eyes, one scarred, looked confused, puzzling. She was flattered by the male for sure, but she was pregnant. There was no way she would start anything with anyone now. I am flattered that the Gods have sent you to my home, but unfortunately, I think they have made a mistake. Even the Gods don't know everything, no offense. She responded, choosing her words careful to not make them angry. 

Sorry, I'm just a bit dizzy. She answered, not giving the cause for her nauseous feeling. It wasn't his place to know her private life. Not even the pack knew about it. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
definitely!

the woman spoke again, kindly denying them entry, though buffalo doubted it was based upon her aversion to them. the pair had charmed the queen, he was sure. "oh, they aren't wrong," he disagreed gently, flashing his teeth in a vaguely predatory grin. "we were led here for a reason. byll is never incorrect."

he stretched then, a lofty and lazy gesture, bowing at the end of it to malice once more. "we will not enter until there is room," he murmured, assuming that was the only reason she would not let them in,  "but ... if you tell your wolves not to drive us off, we will bring food to your borders. food. and other things. to earn our keep until you can admit us." he sidled before her, crossing to byll's other side. "however, i understand if this is not doable. send us on our way, oh stunning queen."

"dizziness. i have some plant knowledge." passed to them by clarice, no doubt, who in turn learned it from her father, the sire of the addled twins standing at malice's borders. "i will bring you anything you like. it takes a lot to turn me off," buffalo added smirkingly, the meaning of his words quite clear.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
21 Posts
Ooc —
Were it not for her brothers voice, Byll would have shrieked endlessly in anger and hexed the woman on the spot. She would have spewed curses in languages unknown that the Gods would sanctify once beyond her tongue. Her breath quickened, and her nails bit into the earth. Her brother corrected, and with a downward tilt of her muzzle she regarded him with a cool look that spoke of her crumbling composure. As Buffalo bowed, Byll watched and listened. In her mind the voices spoke at a rapid clip, impossible to discern but prompting her to stay still, a b s o l u t e l y still.

Plant knowledge, yes! Whatever you need, queen of the hills, she hummed obligingly, but her eyes were glazed as she succumbed again to vision. They are here, and here they rest, for now, watching! Wanting!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice smiled, a wicked gesture really, but she couldn't help it. Whoever these creatures were, they were welcome here. Actually, Malice had her fingers crossed, praying they wouldn't leave. She needed some more madness in her life. Well, whatever that reason might be, I am glad you have come here, Buffalo and Byll. She said, her words spoken with confidence. Finally, some names she could actually remember.

You are welcome to be near our home, just try not to scare my followers. She added with a laugh, hoping they knew they weren't really ordinary. After the incident with Judas, she didn't think the rest would take kindly to other insane beings, although they had one for a leader. A flash of Burke spooked her thoughts, and she quickly remembered the rules that had been made between the two packs. However, that means you will carry the smell of Moonlit. Therefore, you can't hunt at the other side of the lake. The alpha of our neighbors and I have made a deal, breaking this rule will not be received nicely. She informed with a serious tone. She knew Burke wouldn't like her talking about him, so she left out his name and even his pack's name. Yeah, she was capable of learning.

She chuckled lightly at the male. They sure had their own style, these two. I think I can get by, but if you insist I suppose I could use some herbs. She answered, sure that if she would even begin trying to turn them down she would get even dizzier.
~Adopt Avalon!~

84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he smirked, though it was not mocking, and listened to the woman's voice as she spoke. she granted them solace at the edge of her territory -- he bowed for a third time before her, genuinely grateful that she did not turn them away. a fanged grin was given the queen. "we shall attempt not to terrify anyone," he breathed, and to her instructions to stay to the moonlit territory buffalo gave another dip of his muzzle, though he was immediately curious over what had transpired.

"we will go a-searching for these herbs now, queen malice," buffalo growled pleasantly, stepping forward to lave his tongue along the underside of her chin, lingering pointedly for a moment before drawing away and nipping byll playfully. "come, sister."

he winked at malice as he turned, preparing to depart.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION