Barrow Fields i know everybody
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Private 
@Depp :)

"What a pretty day, eh?" The coywolf snickered to himself as he prowled through the field, his ever-present smirk evident on his angular, narrow features. It'd been sometime since he left the ragtag gang he called family and made to find some sort of future for himself that did not involve taking care of his siblings at every turn and babying them. So far, it was turning out good, although he'd given up on most packs completely because of their open distrust of him being a coywolf. He literally had the word 'coywolf' written all over him, unlike his luckier brother and sister.

Not that Teagan really gave a damn either ways. If they wanted him, they could have him. If they didn't; their lost. Anyways, if they thought all he was capable of was stealing and betraying, then maybe he should do just that, after all, nothing he'd done had made them change their mind. And why should he even bother? Bigoted, close minded people would be bigoted close minded people regardless of whatever. They didn't deserve to have him by their side.

"Ooooh," Teagan stopped, pausing to sniff at a mound of dirt protruding from the ground. "What's this? Treasure?" The smirk that adorned his lips grew wider at the thought of it and he placed a paw gingerly on the mound, then he grinned and stuck it into the mound. "Come to papa, baby," he crowed, pulling out a pawful of dirt and flinging it behind him. It wasn't that Teag really believed there was treasure, it was more of a distraction from the boredom of his life.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
@Sen for visibility

Depp had been wandering about the coast, one of his favorite pass times. He reminded him of his past packs, mainly the one ruled by his father and how they would travel coastline to coastline together. Finally, he had accomplished his goal of a stable pack which he could rule over as captain. Well, him and Sen that is. The girl definitely kept him from running the place down to bits. Though he did wish for her to be more...welcoming, perhaps. He did enjoy her company all the same though, friendly or not. While walking the sandy beaches he stumbled across the silhouette of another. Continuing his allegro pace, it wasn't long until realizing this wasn't just a wolf—but a hybrid. Those seemed to be an upcoming occurrence when it came to Depp. He didn't mind it, just was surprised by the number of wolf-mixed breeds out there. 

This one, though, was much more noticeable a coywolf than others. Before he could observe him, the lightly colored man spoke and seemed to be doing a rather strange treasure hunt? The pirate himself has come across such bored situations to do such odd tendencies, but when seeing it presented by another he couldn't help but think rather weird of him. "Anything interesting?" He asked, pulling up behind the stranger.
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan's dark tipped ears twitched ever so slightly as the noise of pawsteps drew closer and closer to him. The wind today was not in his favour, but the coywolf still managed to get a whiff of his shadow; a male wolf, and one from a pack, at that. But other than the twitch in his ears, the hybrid gave no sign that he knew of the stranger and continued doing his rather meaningless task of digging dirt in hopes of....well, practically nothing, really. Ugh. Sometimes, the Wilde wondered what he was doing with his life. Screw that; 99% of the time, Teag wondered what he was doing with his life, especially now, digging dirt for treasure that probably didn't even exist.

A voice pierced the air, unfamiliar, yet obviously belonging to his shadow. 'Anything interesting?' the stranger inquired. Teagan paused, then twirled around dramatically on his heel, intelligent green eyes taking in the swarthy man in front of him. "Buddy, buddy, buddy!" Teagan greeted the stranger as if they were longtime friends, the ever present bad boy smirk grew wider. "Mate, I've missed you. You have no idea-" the smirk dropped, abruptly. "Actually, nah. I haven't missed you, buddy. Hell, I don't even know you, but who cares, right?"

Teagan's lips curled into a crooked grin once more as he shook the dirt off his coat. "Regarding your question, however, nope. Nothing interesting, unless you find dirt fascinating." With that, the coywolf sighed dramatically and flopped onto the ground, just to jump back up a moment later. "So, what brings you here, stranger in the, um, field?"
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The coywolf was rather...animated. His giddy nature was disapproved of, just rather strange–unless you are drunk, which the smell of fermented fruit didn't lay agaisnt the mans breath so he concluded he was in fact sober and still ever so friendly. He explained how nothing was found, except more dirt, which was expected. Not many things identified as treasure to Depp, besides alchohal, pretty sights, crawfish...maybe a few others. It wouldn't be long until his children would be born, that'd likely be the biggest gold mine to him. If he saves them that is, if the brute isn't there during labor it'd be likely Sen would just kill off their pups if he wasn't there to stop it. That was the deal anyway. 

He treated Depp as though he were a friend, someone he'd known for a lifetime yet pointed out how they'd yet to become familiar with each other. 'But who cares, right?', wasn't that the truth? He surely didn't. Though his face presented a judgy look, looking the stranger up and down, and was simply him observing. The pirate couldn't care less if he were bubbly or not. He gave a toothy smile for a moment, a form of greeting, accompanied by the lurch of his head. "Just roaming about, nothing as spectacular as treasure hunting as you were doing,"
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan returned the grin with his trademark smirk, green eyes gleaming with the tell-tale glint of mischief as he opened his jaws in a wide yawn. "Well, it ain't spectacular anymore, matey. Since their ain't actually any damn treasure in this mound of dirt." Teag lifted a red shoulder in a shrug, still smiling and shifted his weight between his two paws. He had noted the slightly judgy look on the guy's face, and was slightly offended but then mentally shrugged; he didn't really care about a stranger's opinion. He just wanted to find someone and well, have fun, you know, that sort of thing.