Broken Antler Fen Step off
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Private 

Fallenstar was determined to rise in the pack. She was never around, a recluse with depression, but she wanted to be the she-wolf she had been long ago. She was certain that she could rise, but if she couldn't, this was not her place. She loved her pack, but was worried that she would be in the background all of the time. She didn't want to be the main scene, but at the same time wanted to be a true branch of the BAF Tree.

She was determined to pursue her hunting trade as well, as she wanted to be helpful to the pack. Ahead of her was a rabbit, more like a hare though. It was large, fat and smelled wonderful. Crouching down low, the woman wiggled her shoulders and crept forwards, keeping her breath to the tiniest sound. She snapped a twig beneath her toe though, alerting the rabbit. Just as it began to run, she pounced, long elegant body bursting forwards and trapping the fat rabbit between her jaws. She stood up and smiled, happy with her catch. she would become a great hunter in the time coming.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian trotted through the territory. The large male had quite the grounds to cover and it was clear that there was a lot of work to do. At night he was happy to see his pack mates nice and safe. The young male trotted through the wetlands, and eventually stumbled upon a scent. Fallen's scent. He had not seen her around for a long time, and he wondered if she was going to stick around. The male was doubtful, after all he had rejected her and she had not taken that so well. Sebastian assumed this because she had not been seen a lot, and he had not seen her at all. She might even been avoiding him.

Sebastian didn't really want to follow the scent but he was curious about what Fallen was going to do. She wanted a leadership position or at least she had one in her old pack so she told him, but running away and not seeing her alpha was not really a good sign for Sebastian, and now, once again he had to go after her. He was not sure if he liked that. When he got closer he noticed she caught a rabbit. He stepped into her field of vision, looking at his with his pale eyes.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallenstar recognized a pelt amongst the shadows, and Sebastian revealed himself. "Hello. Are you well?" She asked politely, trying to reign all emotions in. She felt like...like maybe it really was time for her to leave. She loved everyone, but BAF was not her place, and maybe it was time to move on. She hated to think about it, but it felt like the right thing to do. Fallenstar just wasn't meant for following. She was a teacher, a guider, a leader, and she couldn't help but feel that she needed to pursue what was right for her. Maybe she would have to wander the wilderness for sometime before, but she was determined to become a friend of all, and a leader of many.

Her thoughts then traveled to her days as Beta, and how she could make up for the undeserved gift by working to achieve such a goal, but she knew that wouldn't happen here. If only she hadn't revealed her feelings...But she had needed to do that to, right? Right?

The cocoa woman shook her pelt out, beckoning Sebastian to the rabbit with her tail, as now was the time to break the news.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded shortly when she asked him if he was well. "Have you been avoiding me?," he asked directly. Sebastian was becoming more directer, not really turning around the facts anymore. He wanted to get to the point instead of wondering it himself. The large male watched her carefully, not sure if there was something going on, but after that he had to reject her it seemed dynamics had changed. Such a pity. He hoped he could at least mend some of their relationship.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen was taken aback. "No! Of course not, Seb. I-I've just been thinking..." She choked on the end of her words, looking up at him with sad silver eyes. "I love everyone here Sebastian...I just don't think this is my place. I don't have any close relationships with anywolf here, and...I'm just not myself here. I'm one of the lowest ranking wolves, but I want to teach. To lead, to help. I don't want to be a recluse who wanders away from hr pack and- and doesn't interact. I love you and I don't want to leave, but I feel like it's just right to do. I-I'm so sorry." She shuffled her paws and lowered her eyes, clearly upset.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned a bit at her words and even tipped his head a bit. Because she made herself a recluse, that was not his doing. She could teach like Kinra was doing but he had not seen her do that, not put an effort in having that. The male was a bit confused as it felt now that it was his fault. But he knew that he should not play the blame game. "I am sorry you feel that way, you are part of the family and I would not like to see you go," Sebastian spoke to her first. "This lower rank seemed to be a problem for you, but there is nothing bad about it? And, frankly, you do have to earn that spot, you being a recluse and hiding from me doesn't really help with that? I mean I can't see what you are doing and no one has seen you. It is worrying. Others have been working hard so as a leader I reward them for that, I have not seen you working hard yet. This is in no way a mean comment that you should work harder, just some advise if you want to be in a higher rank in any pack I think." Sebastian looked at her. "So if you are so upset about it, then why are you leaving, that shows you might still want to be here?"
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
His words stung, yet were cleansing, and she happened to feel a great change should indeed be made. She looked at him thoughtfully, wondering if she had once again made a bad decision. He seemed...Changed. Less of that brotherly friend of a wolf and more of a straight-forward alpha. It made her quite uneasy."I...I don't know. Oh, Sebastian, I feel so lost right now," she said with a tiny sigh. Fallen then lifted her nose to the stars. "I guess I've just lost myself a bit, I should probably spend more time with the pack. Maybe with Kinra, I quite fancy her. I'm not hiding from you Seb, I just worry that you dislike me, or I made our friendship awkward because I made the stupid mistake of spilling my heart out to somebody again." Her voice quivered a bit, and it truly did represent how she was feeling; alone and confused, because it was her fault that she was such a hopeless romantic and that she had lost her calm, wise aura that she so desperately wanted to find. She was terrified that she would end up bitter and cold like Eslani, the sister she had heard about from many a wolf.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her and nodded slowly. If she truly wanted to go then he would let her, but he was pretty certain she didn't want to go yet? He was not sure but he did not want to say 'Okay' and let her leave. It was not something that he would do. The large male looked at her. "Why, Fallen. I would not hate you. Especially not after you confessed such feelings for me. Those are ones you should honor and respect. If you thought I hated you for that then you are wrong. I am not that kind of guy,' he explained to her.

The male looked at her and slowly nodded. "I hoped that you would be willing to try. I am sure that you just have to spend some time getting your role in this pack! Some wolves fall right in it and others have to search for awhile," he spoke with a hint of a smile.