Ankyra Sound Thick as thieves
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

She sniffed out the herbs she was searching for, she had begun to stockpile them in case of an emergency. It was also handy to keep them around for the coming winter. She had smelt the newest Salt wolves around the territory and planned to meet them all in due time. 

She was deterred from that plan when she smelt one of said wolves nearby. Shrugging, she decided to follow it and get the introductions over with. She called out a soft bark in greeting as she approached, the scent getting stronger as she moved towards the stranger.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for starting!

Kelina was just wandering around, exploring, getting to know the area better, when she smelled another wolf. It smelt like another SaltWinter pack member, so she wasn't worried. She saw a brown wolf approaching, and Kelina returned the greeting, "Hello," She spoke softly. 

She glanced at the wolf, seeing a possible friend (It would probably be her first, in this pack.) She sat down, her tail wagging just a little .
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
"Hello, I am Rayen," she greeted as she sat, thick tribal accent shining through her words. The female before her was a shade of silver agouti, why did all the wolves here have to have such pretty coats? She was a bit jealous as her own was just a dull chocolate color. 

"You are new here?" Her tail wagged, hoping to find at least one sane female who was friendly. Lusca was nice enough but extremely distristful, to the point of assuming Rayen was just like the leaders of Saltwinter. Caiaphas was solemn and didn't exactly invoke feelings of friendliness. Perhaps this woman would be her first female friend.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"I am Kelina" she replied, smiling. "Yes, I am new, I joined a few days ago" She said, not really knowing what to say. "It seems like a nice pack" She added, sitting down and wagging her tail.

At least this female seemed nice, so Kelina relaxed, blinking at the other wolf, while she waited for a reply.
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
"A pleasure," That was something you said when meeting people right? She thought so, perhaps she was picking up on the whole speaking thing. "It is nice here but there is little food so be prepared to hunt inland." It was likely the girl had already been warned by Caiaphas but still Rayen let her know.

"So, Kelina, do you have a trade? Or perhaps a trade you would want?" That wasn't too nosy was it? Rayen didn't even know what she wanted hers to be, perhaps scouting. That seemed like a viable thing.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"Yes, I was warned. About trades, I'm not really sure... probably Mercenary. What about you?" She replied. She hadn't really thought about trades, but Mercenary seemed like something she'd like to do. Fighting was a specialty of hers, though she'd probably need a little more training. She hadn't needed to fight for a while, but when Rayen spoke about trades, it made her remember her fighting days - she was trained by her father, before he died. He had been an amazing warrior, and had hoped Kelina would be too. She wanted him to be proud of her.
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
Rayen nodded, approving of her trades. Of course Rayen was polite enough that even if she hadn't approved she would have kept her opinions to herself. There was little she didn't approve of except perhaps muscicians, what good were songs?

"I think I would either like to be a Mercenary or Hunter as well alongside a Caregiver trade," she admitted to the other, thoughtful look on her face.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina nodded, thinking. She hadn't thought about having more than one trade, but she didn't think she would have more than one. She would train hard to be a mercenary, probably do some friendly spars with some of the others to help a bit too.

She wondered if anybody actually would want to do a friendly spar. She glanced at Rayen. "How do you suppose is the best way to train to be a mercenary?"
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
She pondered it for a moment. Saltwinter had no troublesome predators that needed chasing out. "Intercepting wolves at the border is one way to do it. Sparring as well. If I remember correctly, Kjalarr is training to become a Mercenary."

Eagerly, she offered up her assistance. "I'm up for sparring if you ever want to."
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina nodded thankfully. "Sure, we can spar sometime!" She said eagerly. So there was wolves in this pack who might want to spar, that was a relief. She wondered how long it might take her to get this trade.

She was unsure of what to say next, so she let Rayen speak again if she wanted to.
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
want to start up another thread so they can spar?

Rayen grinned at the other's enthusiasm, nodding along with her in agreement. "I'm gonna go find something to eat, wanna come with?" She got to her feet and shook out her fur, waiting to see if Kelina would come with her to find food.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Sure!

Kelina nodded "Sure!" Her stomach rumbled as if on que, and she happily walked alongside Rayen. The prospect of a possible spar still in her mind.